US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's funny! Really!

True enough, I also think if it does somehow turn out to be the NIC, that there would be enough sufficiently pissed off Easties, to file a DFR action. After all there are more of them to spread the cost and they would have some extra money in their pockets. ;)

seajay
File a DFR for what? USAPA inherited the prior CBA's contracts and agreements. Both sides under ALPA agreed to Binding Arbitration. Any DFR Action from the East would be after the fact, i.e. changes after a Nicolau seniority list. The Nic stands ladies.

USAPA = Keeping your pay low. Enjoy.

100% correct. You hit the nail on the head. Many of the posters here claim it was changed to benefit UA, which is a complete crock. The east behavior, reneging on agreements, unscrupulous negotiating, tantrums and the like were the reason.

LMAO, Wasn't it changed AFTER the DAL/NWA merger BUT before UAL/CAL? which totally sinks your second sentence...........I guess Hate's College Roommate UAL Captain has it all wrong too........

You are no match for Aqua. Never have been. Never will be. Enjoy your E-190 and substandard pay.

USAPA = Amateurs at best.

Yeah I'm not a Lawyer as he is, but then again, the rule of law will prevail.....

Hate to disappoint you, I'm not on the E-190.............LOA93+PBGC+Military Retirement=$$$$$$$$$

Yeah I'm not a Lawyer as he is, but then again, the rule of law will prevail.....

Hate to disappoint you, I'm not on the E-190.............LOA93+PBGC+Military Retirement=$$$$$$$$$
LOA93 $85/HR+PBGC $22,000 + Military Retirement =Less than SWA First Officer. You should really set your sights higher. I hope you're not bragging about your pay. Seriously.

USAPA = Oh yeah, well, well, we have PBGC... (Please).

LOA93 $85/HR+PBGC $22,000 + Military Retirement =Less than SWA First Officer. You should really set your sights higher. I hope you're not bragging about your pay. Seriously.

USAPA = Oh yeah, well, well, we have PBGC... (Please).

Yeah, hate to disappoint you again, you got all three wrong above, which makes the "sum" wrong too. So if we win the LOA93, it's going to be even more $$$$$$$$

Enjoy your E-190 and substandard pay.

Enjoy your massive,
growing, widebody heavy fleet and top of industry pay. Oops, sorry about that.

(edited)-Bottom of the barrel and looked down on for so long that it's good to have a few reasons to jab others to help his self-esteem.

You are no match for Aqua. Never have been. Never will be. Enjoy your E-190 and substandard pay.

Aqua is no match for Seham. The creator of Leonidas has created a nice little cash stream to Marty Harper. Hopefully he is picking up some residuals. I have just one question though. And this is it: how could both Koontz, then Harper with the Dr.s help NOT understand the definition of ripeness? This is basic lawyering. Leonidas= Leading Everyone On, Negating Income Destroying Assets Successfully.......PS The PHL election results are in. You don't have the numbers to do anything to bother Cleary. Keep the donations coming!

Enjoy your massive,
growing, widebody heavy fleet and top of industry pay. Oops, sorry about that.

FREETURD-Bottom of the barrel and looked down on for so long that it's good to have a few reasons to jab others to help his self-esteem.
If pointing out the reality of the situation using the truth is "jabbing others" then I'm fine with that. They say the "Truth only hurts if it should".

My pay is controlled by my "Union" called USAPA. I know the pay sucks. USAPA is ineffective and unable to do anything about it. (At least without creating a DFR for themselves.)

Nice name calling. Very "East" of you.

USAPA = Rudderless.

Reed,

The place is a dump! Everyone knows it. All 6 guys in my training class were laughing about it. Union Hall right?

Hate

Now I know you to just be a jerk, with no real knowledge of the situation. Let me see, 6 months of study by an Officer and at least 5 meetings just to get it by the President..and you are telling me, after you already misrepresented the property, it does not pass your "laugh" test in the training center, much less the awful fact the West reps voted for it?

It passed 7/4 on the BPR. I guess 7 of them don't have a clue, and you do? You apparently are not even informed on the location, much less the fact the inside of the office will look no different at any location, other than Woodlawn being twice the size of our current office.

Thank goodness I don't see your name on the BPR. "Everyone" knows it’s a dump, yet it is our new office. Go figure.

RR

Aqua is no match for Seham. The creator of Leonidas has created a nice little cash stream to Marty Harper. Hopefully he is picking up some residuals. I have just one question though. And this is it: how could both Koontz, then Harper with the Dr.s help NOT understand the definition of ripeness? This is basic lawyering. Leonidas= Leading Everyone On, Negating Income Destroying Assets Successfully.......PS The PHL election results are in. You don't have the numbers to do anything to bother Cleary. Keep the donations coming!
luv,

Thanks for chiming in. I figured you were busy counting your PBGC money. Unfortunately for you and your band of thieves, Judge Silver and Mr. Parker understand ripeness. As did Graber. Bring on the "Unquestionably Ripe". As for Cleary, he's doing enough damage to himself. The West enjoy's its advantage with him in office. Keep up the failures.

USAPA = Runnin' on empty.

The creator of Leonidas has created a nice little cash stream to Marty Harper. Hopefully he is picking up some residuals. I have just one question though. And this is it: how could both Koontz, then Harper with the Dr.s help NOT understand the definition of ripeness? This is basic lawyering. Leonidas= Leading Everyone On, Negating Income Destroying Assets Successfully.......PS The PHL election results are in. You don't have the numbers to do anything to bother Cleary. Keep the donations coming!

First, I assume you have little expectation for the MDA suit succeeding - you do know that Harper is representing the MDA pilots don't you?

Second, ripeness is not a bright yellow line. I assume that you haven't read the 9th ruling since it discusses various cases where the line between not ripe and ripe was prior to contract ratification. So the West was in a gray area when USAPA gave the company it's DOH based list - wait too long to file and risk having the statute of limitations run out or file early enough that the statute wasn't a problem but risk the suit being not ripe. Since the biggest risk was waiting too long and having the suit thrown out, filing the suit instead of waiting was the way to go. Now the West has the 9th telling them exactly when a suit will be ripe but not beyond the statute of limitations.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back