US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what your saying mikey60 is that the George Nicolau Award was ACCEPTED by lcc. Is the list going forward and only waiting a JOINT CONTRACT with lcc???...

funny how usap..ass union seems to delay this JOINT CONTRACT thing?==usapa will be parked by the NMB, guaranteed.

Otter
NO, LCC accepted the nic as one would accept a newspaper from a vendor, a flyer from a street hocker, someone handed you something and you accepted or took possession of it. Yes it was accepted. If your meaning was correct the nic would have been in effect for years BUT it isnt. And it wont. When there is a joint contract with LCC I think the DOH will be used, you the nic. But this flap about the nic being accepted and therefor law is not going to float, here, there or anywhere.

They have always had a low opinion of mere line pilots! Just take a look at the "authors" of their "unbiased" op/ed opinions.

http://www.unbiasedfacts.org/Op_Ed.html

A rouges gallery of, former ALPA reps and "water-boys", spewing out the same old tired rhetoric about how they know what's best for the "rank and file". Of course their "opinions" happen to invariably coincide with whats best for their relatively lofty positions on the seniority list.

ALPA is no more, get over it boys!

seajay
seajay,

Most amazing. The people on that list is why we are where we are today. And actually a number of them are not that senior. Maybe the "lofty" you mentioned refers to their aspirations at alpa national.

Regards,

Bob

NO, LCC accepted the nic as one would accept a newspaper from a vendor, a flyer from a street hocker, someone handed you something and you accepted or took possession of it. Yes it was accepted. If your meaning was correct the nic would have been in effect for years BUT it isnt. And it wont. When there is a joint contract with LCC I think the DOH will be used, you the nic. But this flap about the nic being accepted and therefor law is not going to float, here, there or anywhere.
I agree. Because USAPA received it as an list unimplemented list, it should remain an unimplemented list, just as they received it and all other contractual matters.

Look in the bid! Are you that challenged? It's a simple ratio, capts to F/Os. You are fat on capts. When Bular goes . . .

see exactly you can't explain how an 88 0r 89 hire who will be a capain in 4 to 4.5 years would be better with the NIC ... You can't it's non explainable.

as far as your capt /// f/o ratio it's all to do with your lovely PBS that you love to show off... It sucks plain and simple and means jobs...

so will stay with LOA 93 if it means the NIC....

In 10 years you can have this joint.

please follow along and quote my contract with me again. Its called the Transitional Agreement between us airways and pilots employed by this airline.

lee seham, mike cleary, steve bradford and east usapa elitists of malcontents will go down for centuries as the meaning of DFR.

Otter

I guess we will se eh otther? you guys are hell bent on going down that path again....
but in my mind the 9th said we are at least as free to negoatiate something as ALPA and it may or may not rise to DFR...

YOU SIR do no get it... if it means the NIC we will take LOA 93... you guys sure are dense.

crazy,

aqua and fergie are going to be in deep you know what! They sold the west on the AOL plan to get the lottery ticket implemented. They were smarter than everyone. I went back to some of my old posts and the story is still the same.

2011 will be a big year for the east!

Kasher will be in very soon.

MDA

Profit Sharing

Attrition in the east

New hires already happening in the east.........every new hire will always vote with the east because they all want to be Captains in 4 to 5 years. The only way for them to be Captains that quickly is to vote with the east.

The west has brought this on themselves.

Think about this....................................go back to when you were hired by your airline and imagine a merger is in process.......next thing you know you have just been given a list that puts you ahead of pilots with 17 years of seniority with the airline. In my case, I would have been put on a list senior to someone hired in the early 1970's. I would have been embarrassed to be in that position.

Hate

Who is this comedian? Thanks for the laughs. USAPA is losing support. These guys above may not like the NIC, but its the first step towards the reality thats staring them in the eye and accepting that Binding Arbitration is real.

You should step away from the keyboard and the Kleary Kool-Aid. It's tainted with F-A-I-L-U-R-E.

USAPA = Parker says "Thank You" for the cheap flying.

You keep saying failure but USAPA is still here and will be here.

Diversion!

How about we stick to this one letter? Who wrote it?

After I get an answer than if you want to talk about something else go ahead.

You are the King of Diversion. You jump into my posts all the time telling me what I said, and 9 times out of 10 you are wrong. When I call you on it, you just don't answer or give a non-answer like you buddy Aquaman. (Really, you guys aren't letting him handle any money, are you?) The thing is, you agree with unbiased facts, as they are biased towards the west, so you don't say a word. This one, you don't agree with, so "bring me the names!!"

BTW, I actually agree with you, I just have to highlight your hypocrisy. I don't like the unsigned, mass distributed messages like that, and if you are talking about post #7414, I disagree with the author.

Diversion!

How about we stick to this one letter? Who wrote it?

After I get an answer than if you want to talk about something else go ahead.

Please look up 'then' and 'than' in the dictionary. You are constantly using them incorrectly.

I would expect this from a high school dropout. Not an educated airline pilot. Maybe I give you too much credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back