US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not say go under, I said will not be around.

How long do you think Tempe will run an airline whose flight are on time 60% of the time with a completion factor around 80% while under injunction for a lawsuit seeking hundreds of millions if not a cool billion.
Didnt I just see we are getting 100 bucks for last mo. and I think our completion factor is 99%?

The latest from Dougs PHX dog and pony show:

CLT is best performing hub financially, PHL international, and DCA doing well also,

PHX - well not so much........no growth or international any time soon.

Oh, and I really liked Dougs' response when a westie suggests the west side will be flying the 330's coming for any future european expansion - he was less than enthuisastic!

What does this all mean for the west? Better pray fuel doesnt rise! Your career expectations are coming sooner than you think - say goodbye NIC!

That is unless you think a Federal Court, Federal Appeals Court, or SCOTUS is going to impose a list.

The courts may or may not impose a list, but if you don't think they can say that a given list violates the union's DFR responsibility you're living in fantasy land Roger. Taking from one group so the other group has more is a DFR suit just waiting to be ripe.

Jim

Only for business travel - to/from training for example. Sometimes, one can wrangle space positive for their spouse/other for their last flight. No wonder the East pilots are easily confused when they know their own benefits so poorly.

Jim

And you are so confused you don't even know when someone is f@#$%^g with you!

Funny, I was thinking that you and the other pathological USAPA supporters just about equal the number of USAPA reps on duty in the CLT Kommand Post. Another coincidence?

Finding time to type on this forum between writing checks to $eeham and wondering how you will ever reduce the backlog of grievances.

Keep up the good work.

You are the quintessential example of the problem facing USairways pilots today. You criticize the problems and offer no solutions. The only reason you are on the seniority list of pilots today is due to your instinctive ability to breath oxygen during the time USairways acquired PSA airlines and continuing to do so today.

Frankly the best thing that you could physically offer to help the rest of your fellow pilots cause, is the possibility of you having spontaneous combustion.

The courts may or may not impose a list, but if you don't think they can say that a given list violates the union's DFR responsibility you're living in fantasy land Roger. Taking from one group so the other group has more is a DFR suit just waiting to be ripe.

Jim

Just because a DFR suit is ripe doesn't guarantee it will be won either.

Now get that sticker out your window and do your revisions!

The latest from Dougs PHX dog and pony show:

CLT is best performing hub financially, PHL international, and DCA doing well also,

PHX - well not so much........no growth or international any time soon.

Oh, and I really liked Dougs' response when a westie suggests the west side will be flying the 330's coming for any future european expansion - he was less than enthuisastic!

Well why don't you also mention what he said about ripeness?

You are the quintessential example of the problem facing USairways pilots today. You criticize the problems and offer no solutions.

Nostro, YOU are the quintessential example of the problem facing USAirways pilots today. Myopic to the nth degree, your focus exclusively on Section 22.

The solution is at hand. Accept the Nicolau Award, agreed to under BINDING arbitration, press the company with a UNIFIED pilot group for a fair contract.

Just between us chickens, my theory is the West 300k was a down payment to Marty and the gang. Seems those moneys were "lost in the shuffle." That is the only logic I have ever been able to come up with for the firm taking such a long shot case..300k up front. We will never know.

Membership ratification. It is the only thing that makes any contract, including Section 22, "legal and binding." That is a small point none of you seem to be able to grasp. Doug and Scott could juggle proposals and T/As all day long on the ninth floor..none matter until said ratification. That is a fact.

The Company "accepting" any type of proposal is news.....the pilots actually ratifying it is fact. That is unless you think a Federal Court, Federal Appeals Court, or SCOTUS is going to impose a list. Good luck.....how is that going?

Not going to happen.

RR

WOW..keep that one in your hip pocket to present to a Federal Judge.

Please read the TA and tell all where your theories/Dr Phil exist?

Joint contract equals NIC per the TA.

OTTER

Uh, you mean the part about where Doug said that the supreme court simply agreed with the 9ths opinion on ripeness? How many federal judges do you need to tell you about this? Just listen to Seham, he has been right about this all along. Your boy Marty, well not so much. But just keep his checks coming OK?

Nostro, YOU are the quintessential example of the problem facing USAirways pilots today. Myopic to the nth degree, your focus exclusively on Section 22.

The solution is at hand. Accept the Nicolau Award, agreed to under BINDING arbitration, press the company with a UNIFIED pilot group for a fair contract.

All your arguments now are water under the Bay Bridge and Potomac.

Question, are you feeling bloated lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back