US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will keep LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty confident in your West Operation, aren't you?
The operation will shrink in mainline size, especially with the idiots now at the negotiating table. That's why the Nic was written the way it was. All those who brought jobs to the merger keep their relative positions. When ALPA comes back on the property and the Nic is in place and the East gets just about all the improvements in the joint contract (you're so far behind as it is), then the reality for many West pilots is that they will have to commute East for the captain and A330 jobs. That's just the way it is.

The operation will shrink in mainline size, especially with the idiots now at the negotiating table. That's why the Nic was written the way it was. All those who brought jobs to the merger keep their relative positions. When ALPA comes back on the property and the Nic is in place and the East gets just about all the improvements in the joint contract (you're so far behind as it is), then the reality for many West pilots is that they will have to commute East for the captain and A330 jobs. That's just the way it is.
That's pretty funny considering min fleet and block hour contract provisions, Enjoy your attrition and that ALPA thing, BTW we missed that assesment, LOAO! JAMIE, JJ,JG MM!

That's pretty funny considering min fleet and block hour contract provisions, Enjoy your attrition and that ALPA thing, BTW we missed that assesment, LOAO! JAMIE, JJ,JG MM!
You're consciously not accepting the realty. Retirements on the East will be replaced by regional pilots who have no bone in this. I have yet to run into any pilot who thinks the angry F/Os are right. The problem for you angry and deranged on the East is simply numbers. You don't have that much of a margin, even when USAPA was elected. Two hundred and fifty votes the other way and ALPA is back. Can you keep 100% of your voting base intact after three years and nothing to show for it? Let's just say you can. Now bring on 500 new hires and ask how they are going to vote. Can you get more than 50% to go along with the angry f/os? Seriously.

It won't shrink because of the "idiots now at the negotiating table". It will shrink because of the money losing West Operation and your coveted management team in Tempe. You didn't bring all that you thought to the table. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the entertainment, it really is funny. Are you sure that it is not you who is an "angry FO"? No anger here.

Me thinks you are, along with many other West Pilots............

Now all we need is a few hundred on the East to change their votes and ALPA is back. West plus a thousand or so on the East and you've got a new contract with the Nic.
If it is such an easy solution, why hasn't there been a card drive for a vote?

Retirements on the East will be replaced by regional pilots who have no bone in this. I have yet to run into any pilot who thinks the angry F/Os are right. The problem for you angry and deranged on the East is simply numbers. You don't have that much of a margin, even when USAPA was elected. Two hundred and fifty votes the other way and ALPA is back. Can you keep 100% of your voting base intact after three years and nothing to show for it? Let's just say you can. Now bring on 500 new hires and ask how they are going to vote. Can you get more than 50% to go along with the angry f/os? Seriously.

New Hires do have a "bone in this". I'll let you use your imagination as to how.

Keep thinking it's only the East "angry fo's"... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It won't shrink because of the "idiots now at the negotiating table". It will shrink because of the money losing West Operation and your coveted management team in Tempe. You didn't bring all that you thought to the table. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the entertainment, it really is funny. Are you sure that it is not you who is an "angry FO"? No anger here.

Me thinks you are, along with many other West Pilots............
Show your work. Prove your point. Show us any current document that shows the west is losing money.

New Hires do have a "bone in this". I'll let you use your imagination as to how.

Keep thinking it's only the East "angry fo's"... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am a new hire on the East. Lemmie see now. If I support USAPA I get the advantage of all that attrition and I move up fast.

If I support Leonidas and the West I not move up fast, in fact I might get fuloughed because of a West downsizing although while i am here I will get a little more money.

I wonder which way I will vote?

I am a new hire on the East. Lemmie see now. If I support USAPA I get the advantage of all that attrition and I move up fast.

If I support Leonidas and the West I not move up fast, in fact I might get fuloughed because of a West downsizing although while i am here I will get a little more money.

You're mixing apples and oranges. No matter what they're at the bottom and whether it's USAPA or ALPA, there is going to be a joint contract. USAPA will certainly take few more years and even then it will be the Nic, but a JC will arrive. So it really comes down to proven performance. Who do you want negotiating your future: a 4th tier law school grad or an organization with proven results?

And therein lies the problem. You think you are home free in that. You will benefit from this false attrition move up get good schedules great vacation and all is well. Then the contract finally hits and you move down number after number after number until you are where you are supposed to be JR RES! Thats when it will sting the most.

AWA320

And therein lies the problem. You think you are home free in that. You will benefit from this false attrition move up get good schedules great vacation and all is well. Then the contract finally hits and you move down number after number after number until you are where you are supposed to be JR RES! Thats when it will sting the most.

AWA320
I wasn't going to bid PHL A320 captain until I could hold a line anyway.

How about the new majority interest: payraise for all, work rules that at least better than regionals instead of worse than what the new hires left, Nicolau, and a minimum fleet count that protects all jobs. Raise your hand if you'll push for that? The alternative is this: http://leonidas.cactuspilots.us/Seham_costneutral.mov

IOW: Trade anything and everything for DOH. I don't hear anything about fleet mins in there. USAPA is no different for the newhires than they are for the West. USAPA represents neither. You can't escape your past.

BTW: Delta got a 5% payraise yesterday and they're entering contract negotiations next year.

Quiz time. What's more important to junior pilots, (A) DOH for angry F/Os or (B ) scope?

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory?id=12516365

Quiz time. What's more important to junior pilots, (A) DOH for angry F/Os or (B ) scope?

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory?id=12516365

Junior new hire pilots hired on the East this Spring, prior to a joint contract, will already enjoy the benefits of our Section 1. Does not matter if they are angry or not.

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back