JOB SECURITY

700UW said:
I followed your Google query and if you ask your question, you get your answer. I traded your "union workers more productive" for "union workers less productive" and received opposite type answers. I I followed that a little and was taken to unhappy workers are less productive. Therefore it depends on how the question is asked. Here at American, there are many unhappy workers, why is that? In particular and especially within this Mechanics forum, there are a high percentage of unhappy workers. If I were to become a raider of the Fleet Service forum what would 
I find? Is Fleet unhappy or are they unhappy and productive at the same time? 

Buck said:
I followed your Google query and if you ask your question, you get your answer. I traded your "union workers more productive" for "union workers less productive" and received opposite type answers. I I followed that a little and was taken to unhappy workers are less productive. Therefore it depends on how the question is asked. Here at American, there are many unhappy workers, why is that? In particular and especially within this Mechanics forum, there are a high percentage of unhappy workers. If I were to become a raider of the Fleet Service forum what would 
I find? Is Fleet unhappy or are they unhappy and productive at the same time?
Isn't being happy or miserable a personal choice? Money buys a small measure of security but it doesn't buy happiness.

Back