IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
  • #1,427
I dont preach not posting, its a reply to you telling me not to post.

• Banned
  • #1,429
Comprehension problems?

It is a reply to you telling me not to post.

Learn to read it S L O W L Y, and comprehend its meaning.

737823 said:
Agree if 700 stays out of the topic I'll do the same. But he can't attack me and you for not being DL employee when he himself has never worked a day in his life for DL.

Josh

737823 said:
Look in the mirror you never worked for DL, and are a former/retired USAIR employee. You are so ridiculous, I mean you come on here acting all knowing about everything in the airline industry and when asked questions you don't like and don't want to answer you attack others, change the subject, say they are off topic. How many times have the IAM and other unions tried and failed to organize DL? Get the message they don't want your SH*T. If it was of value they would have organized a long time ago. Fruitless organizing drives are a disservice to your members, couldn't union efforts and resources be better used on something else?

Josh

Josh,
he isn't going to quit posting because he can't accept that the decision regarding representation should be between DL employees ONLY.

He makes a big to do about how it is ACTIVE DL FAs who are running the representation campaign but then can't butt out himself.

I only participate in these discussions to counter the garbage - and half truths (that is generous) - that he posts.

And I appreciate the war on the IAM that you fight.

It truly is a disservice to Kevin and DL employees who really want the freedom to discuss these issues... but I am not going to allow 700 to spew his garbage unchecked.

And then you still have to ask the question as to what 700 has to MATERIALLY gain from his incessant pushing of the IAM.

And more importantly why he has abandoned the dues-paying members he has but has but who would undoubtedly get a refund on their dues if they could.

DL employees, OTOH, aren't about to go down the path of getting involved either with unions or salesmen like 700.

• Banned
  • #1,432
How stupid are you?

William O'Driscoll is retired and has been for over several years.

What does OD have to do with the topic?

Can you ever stay on topic and not try and stir the pot?

And you wonder why people dislike you on here.

• Banned
  • #1,433
WorldTraveler said:
Josh,
he isn't going to quit posting because he can't accept that the decision regarding representation should be between DL employees ONLY.

He makes a big to do about how it is ACTIVE DL FAs who are running the representation campaign but then can't butt out himself.

I only participate in these discussions to counter the garbage - and half truths (that is generous) - that he posts.

And I appreciate the war on the IAM that you fight.

It truly is a disservice to Kevin and DL employees who really want the freedom to discuss these issues... but I am not going to allow 700 to spew his garbage unchecked.

And then you still have to ask the question as to what 700 has to MATERIALLY gain from his incessant pushing of the IAM.

And more importantly why he has abandoned the dues-paying members he has but has but who would undoubtedly get a refund on their dues if they could.

DL employees, OTOH, aren't about to go down the path of getting involved either with unions or salesmen like 700.
pot-and-kettke.jpg

• Banned
  • #1,434
And I am not paid nor employed by the IAM.
So keep making up lies.

You arent employed by DL and you have nothing to gain nor lose your frozen pension is what it is.

Better go work on raising this month's $2,500.

And the last time I checked, this topic is about the IAM at DL, not 700UW.

700UW said:
And I am not paid nor employed by the IAM.
So keep making up lies.

You arent employed by DL and you have nothing to gain nor lose your frozen pension is what it is.

Better go work on raising this month's $2,500.

And the last time I checked, this topic is about the IAM at DL, not 700UW.
LOL

You get $2500/month for being an IAM shill?

700  I think he needs to earn more for jp as they just got busted YET AGAIN  for more fraud  not to mention their ceo is in the hot seat   not exactly a nice way for her to retire....   

wt  you are the only flippin retire who is soo darn concerned for your delta  its soo pathetically sad..    hell after 33 yrs at dl  my dad does not think about it  does not miss it one iota  and he enjoys the traveling privileges which is what retirees at dl and other air carriers get   they do not  and ill repeat it  they don't get the privileges of going into break rooms     ps  we are still waiting for you to explain how you get into break rooms     and the fictious lawsuits

josh  just bec you have many "friends" in bos mia and lax  it don't mean theyre gonna tell you how they truly feel    you never know  they may just vote for the union representation

wt  you are definitely not an active employee    shall I post the email you sent me while back and let the board know   or will you take back your statement

... you have nothing to gain nor lose your frozen pension is what it is.
DL's frozen pensions are solely the responsibility of Delta Air Lines and not the PBGC; they, as with all liabilities are at the risk of DL's success.

Hey can you guys take your dicks off the table, so we can get back to discussing the issue?

How 'bout this: Next person to try and tell anyone else they're more relevant to this thread than anyone else self exiles for a minimum of 30 days. Period.

Also, anyone that points to someone else, saying they did it first bails for 14 days.

Any takers?
thank you, sir.

did you run that by the moderators first?

I have consistently said that YOU, Kev, are the voice that should be speaking on the subject of representation of DL employees.

I also have a strong feeling that you might find some other ACTIVE DL employees who will participate if they recognize that their voice can be heard.

Round up a few of your DL colleagues and get them back into the discussion.

This IS a DL ACTIVE employee decision.

Run with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back