IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
700UW said:
Prove your accusation, because you are being untruthful once again.
I don't have to prove anything to you. I didn't definitively say you were involved with the IAM I said based on what I read here it seems you are. You have posted that you are attending alliance meetings, worked on the IBT raid last August. I mean you wouldn't be defending the indefensible actions (scabing AMFA, screwing TWA workers) otherwise. You obviously have a deep kinship with the organization. What does your buddy William O'Driscoll think?

Josh

Yep! Gotta ask yourself, "What does 700 have to gain from being on this thread 24/7, author of every other post and being pro IAM, if he is not a DL employee!"

Wonder if he does the same, on other airline threads, when there's an IAM push?

• Banned
  • #1,400
3590_10101374803989138_463631424782616788_n.jpg

WorldTraveler said:
except that profit sharing INCREASED.You and 700 are free to continue to look like idiots trying to argue that the employees are at will and have no say in anything and then complain when the company RAISES their profit sharing.That's right, I'vebeenrobbedbyUSAirwaysagain and I'maboutreadytogetrobbedbyParkeragainwhoisnowusingthenameAmericanAirlines. are you serious?ALL of DL's non-contract employees have received pay raises as well as profit sharing increases.No one was robbed of anything (except you by your mgmt. team).DL employees are doing quite fine.Your bosses are the reason you need a union and you got the best one money can buy - which isn't saying much.The accurate answer to the question of who would stay out of discussions about representation among DL employees as long as other non-DL employees stayed out as wellI kept my word.The snake oil salesman, no surprise, wouldn't and couldn't.Buyer beware. VERY aware.
worthDL'sstrongeraircraftgreatlyWNpeersoverallcoststrongsufferedengagegainedtakingshowsrumorsDLTrainerUAfinanceslowerothersHerehelpedmanygenerationchangeharmingwaywellordershappenrevenuesdoingAANEwithoutstrengthstrategiccarriersothercomparedevengooddebtdespitefurtherexistfinancialalllargemeanspricelossesmoretruefueldemonstratesoperationsmuchsummaryoperationalstrengthenedlatestadvantagestilladvancesordering

The WT wordstormcloud.

• Banned
  • #1,402
737823 said:
I don't have to prove anything to you. I didn't definitively say you were involved with the IAM I said based on what I read here it seems you are. You have posted that you are attending alliance meetings, worked on the IBT raid last August. I mean you wouldn't be defending the indefensible actions (scabing AMFA, screwing TWA workers) otherwise. You obviously have a deep kinship with the organization. What does your buddy William O'Driscoll think?

Josh
If you make an accusation that is false, but hey thats most of your posts, then back it up with facts.

I can say you anything about you if I choose too, but I dont lie unlike yourself.

• Banned
  • #1,403
WorldTraveler said:
You and 700 are free to continue to look like idiots trying to argue that the employees are at will and have no say in anything and then complain when the company RAISES their profit sharing.

The snake oil salesman, no surprise, wouldn't and couldn't.

Buyer beware. VERY aware.
Such a man of God you are, insulting, name calling, attacking and lying.

Get your $2,500 yet this month?

Profit sharing wasnt raised?

Why are you lying again?

It was cut from 15% to 10% that is a 33% reduction, the payout was more because DL's profits increased.

So why dont you tell the board how much they would really earned if it wasnt cut by 1/3?

Spin away spin master.

700UW said:
If you make an accusation that is false, but hey thats most of your posts, then back it up with facts.

I can say you anything about you if I choose too, but I dont lie unlike yourself.
Indicate one single lie. What does O'Driscoll think about organizing DL? Is he mentoring you on organizing?

Josh

southwind said:
Yep! Gotta ask yourself, "What does 700 have to gain from being on this thread 24/7, author of every other post and being pro IAM, if he is not a DL employee!"

Wonder if he does the same, on other airline threads, when there's an IAM push?
He is the Overspeed of the IAM. He believes the IAM can do no wrong and is doing the employees a tremendous favor simply allowing them to pay dues to the IAM!

Josh

• Banned
  • #1,406
You constantly lie and post misinformation.

Why dont you find OD and ask him since he is retired and has nothing to do with the topic.

And I am not organizing anyone, and if I was I dont need any mentoring, I have been on many successful campaigns in the past, including the largest win in the airline industry, ever.

So go talk to timmie and see what other hate and discontent you want to post, and I will call you out every single time.

• Banned
  • #1,407
737823 said:
He is the Overspeed of the IAM. He believes the IAM can do no wrong and is doing the employees a tremendous favor simply allowing them to pay dues to the IAM!

Josh
And you are not who you say you are, I am not O/S of the IAM, I just post the facts, something you choose to ignore all the time.

And the topic is the IAM at Delta, not about me, but you all cant debate or post facts without trying to attack someone or make it about them instead of the topic at hand.

Go call timmie and see what you can post next.

700UW said:
You constantly lie and post misinformation.

Why dont you find OD and ask him since he is retired and has nothing to do with the topic.

And I am not organizing anyone, and if I was I dont need any mentoring, I have been on many successful campaigns in the past, including the largest win in the airline industry, ever.

So go talk to timmie and see what other hate and discontent you want to post, and I will call you out every single time.
Largest win maybe but the IAM still has fewer dues payers today than even 10 years ago let alone at their peak. They are fighting to survive and need to impose "representation" on the DL workers. And the formerly unorganized sCO ATW doesn't like the IAM. Had the old NMB rules applied passenger service would be unorganized. I had an agent at IAH tell me a few weeks ago she has been in this job nearly 20 years never needed a union and now is forced to join and sees stations getting closed.

The AA agents would rather be unorganized than join the CWA.

Josh

700UW said:
And you are not who you say you are, I am not O/S of the IAM, I just post the facts, something you choose to ignore all the time.

And the topic is the IAM at Delta, not about me, but you all cant debate or post facts without trying to attack someone or make it about them instead of the topic at hand.

Go call timmie and see what you can post next.
For the last time I don't work for AA/US. Been posting here nearly four years only in the past year or so have I been active in the US fleet thread and you have been saying you suspect I work for AA, even before the merger. What gives? And my first year had very little contact with you.

Josh

Such a man of God you are, insulting, name calling, attacking and lying.

Get your $2,500 yet this month?

Profit sharing wasnt raised?

Why are you lying again?

It was cut from 15% to 10% that is a 33% reduction, the payout was more because DL's profits increased.

So why dont you tell the board how much they would really earned if it wasnt cut by 1/3?

Spin away spin master.
everyone here just wonders why you are so committed to unionization at DL if you supposedly have nothing to gain.

As much as you or anyone else want to argue otherwise, I absolutely have a financial interest in DL's success.

Thus, the question of what you stand to gain by selling your message - which is consistently riddled with half truths is very much a fair question to ask.

I, once again, am willing to leave the discussion regarding representation issues - but only if you and every other non-DL employee does also.

But you can't stand quietly on the sidelines because you have an irrepressible urge to inject yourself in a discussion that should be left to active DL employees.

As for profit sharing, no one has argued that DL reduced the percentage accumulation for profit sharing - but they increased the total profit sharing by 25% and, for the first time ever, DL profit sharing was paid at the highest rate permissible in the plan for profits above $2 BILLION.

Further, you can't accept that DL pilots voted for the same reduction in profit sharing percentage but ALSO got higher total profit sharing.

You are hellbent on comparing pilots to non-contract employees; why aren't you asking why the pilots aren't in an uproar even though you admit that DL employees have no voice.

SO, DL lowered the percentage, the pilots voted for it, all DL employees accrued profit sharing at the same percentage, and since the non-contract emplloyees have no voice and are just being jerked around by mgmt., profit sharing was just a gift from mgmt to keep the unions out anyway.

that would be an accurate assessment of your logic, 700.

and DL employees aren't buying it... they have rejected unions at least a dozen times before and will do it again.

Why don't you worry about all the members the IAM will lose at UA because the IAM supported a contract that will result in the loss of thousands of jobs?

Why don't you fix the salary gap at US which Parker is once again doing nothing to fix?

Provide service to the people who paid for representation instead of trying to sell to people who want it based on half-truths at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back