No fllying on weekends or holidays

Fish crew meals

A new CEO

No commuteing

Double pay for d/h's

Anything else Duphis?

I'll skip the fish crew meals.....Yuk

Commuteing, did you mean commuting?

Oh, the Duphis thing again. I've got a friend who does not appreciate name calling or aggressive behavior:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Euz8m3mYeOg

He's partial to that name. It was his call sign when he was an Air Force Test Pilot........

Yes, I remember...Once

It was a traumatic and the side effects are obvious. :lol:

Let's review:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcW_Ygs6hm0

767jetz, you go girlfriend. P.S. I know your busy with your own stuff, but can't you break away and help the needy US Airways pilots.

(pssst jetz, do you realize yet you and your united buddies are worse off than the US Airways pilots your united vp of alpa and alpa pilot nuetral tried to screw, tell them bubba says hello.)

""united alpa pilots scary update, April 14th.

History.

Commitment.

Sacrifice.

These are not hollow words but descriptions of who we are and what we have endured. There are those who will celebrate with fanfare this week the milestone of United’s 85th Anniversary and recount the many changes and events that have defined the United Airlines of today. It is highly unlikely much time or praise will be dedicated to the people of United who have borne the cost, made the sacrifices without sharing in the rewards or who continue to produce a quality, safe and reliable product. People like you.

For nearly a year now, the promises of acknowledging your work have been made.

For half a year now, our executives have enjoyed their new employment contracts.

May 3, 2011 will mark the one year anniversary of the UAL-CAL merger announcement.

Your Strategic Preparedness and Strike Committee (SPSC) will observe the passing of this milestone like each of you, without a new collective bargaining agreement.

Our observation of the May 3rd anniversary will be at our airports, on our feet.

Your SPSC invites you to bid your schedule and clear your calendar.

Informational Picketing will commence May 3rd to communicate to our company, our passengers and our peers your commitment to achieving an industry leading contract.

It is YOUR history.

YOU have made the commitment.

YOU have made the sacrifice.

People like YOU.

Watch for further information on locations and times.

Bring your family, who has shared this history, commitment and sacrifice.

It is time to stand up, stand out and be heard. Come to the pickets.

Now is the time to get the contract we deserve.""

Still looking for that proof to show up anonymous user Nosum (AKA Bubba). If you can find all this stuff to post surely you can find that proof. BTW you seem to have skipped a cog or two - this is the US forum, not the UA forum.

Jim

ps to Pi - it seems your post to me directed at Nosum did no good...maybe if you actually said it to him instead of putting it in a post directed at me... :p

If you'd expend as much energy finding the proof to back up your assertions I'd have seen it a month or more ago. What's the matter anonymous user Nosum "Bubba", can't find any proof? Just admit that you're a pathological liar then...

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back