US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALPA and ATA???!!!! Blasphemy! I thought this was USAPA's baby. ;)

It absolutely was. Cleary already had a deal with Pistole. When Prater heard about how he was usurped he went nuts and went to 'negotiate' with Pistole with an offer that he could get the pilots to pay for it. ALPA; self serving to then end.

V

You spend a lot of time Rationalizing USAPA's inability to honor the Binding Arbitration that the East entered freely.

Perhaps it's because you yourself will do anything to avoid the truth of the matter. Whatever it takes to make you feel better right? USAPA is just soothing you to sleep and stroking your emotions to rationalize the corruption. The deperation from the East is very telling of your intentions. Dishonor among your ranks can be Rationalized so long as it benefits your needs at any cost.

You're setting yourself up for disappointment, again.

USAPA = Losing

I want to thank you for this early morning laugh. It has really gotten my day off to a good start. Such a thoughtful and articulate response to my post. Now it's clear why you picked your avatar!

I was thinking you meant desperation when you typed deperation, but I wasn't sure, maybe you had a word I was unclear about. Do one of those internet searchy things and read the results, they are a hoot!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It absolutely was. Cleary already had a deal with Pistole. When Prater heard about how he was usurped he went nuts and went to 'negotiate' with Pistole with an offer that he could get the pilots to pay for it. ALPA; self serving to then end.

V
Riiiiiight. We believe you. :rolleyes:

Please add identity thief and former airline pilot.

You have 75 furloughs currently on the west and 100 that are back from furlough after two years. There are countless other west pilots turned down from opportunities that you promised damage money. These were the gladiators you sent to the lions for your useless agenda. Now you play the victim and martyr.

You were paid all along, asking those that had nothing to sacrifice more.

Sir, you are a LIAR and a CHEAT. Wait for it Jim......PROOF! :angry:

I want to thank you for this early morning laugh. It has really gotten my day off to a good start. Such a thoughtful and articulate response to my post. Now it's clear why you picked your avatar!

I was thinking you meant desperation when you typed deperation, but I wasn't sure, maybe you had a word I was unclear about. Do one of those internet searchy things and read the results, they are a hoot!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
As usual, when you have no meaningful response you rely on finding misspelling and grammatical errors. Very predictable behavior from someone who cannot truly justify the illogical behavior he chooses to support.

USAPA = No hit wonder

Sir, you are a LIAR and a CHEAT. Wait for it Jim......PROOF! :angry:

He has CONVICTED EF of ID theft and claims he is a former airline pilot. I see he is still on the schedule and never remember anybody going on trial in a court of law.

Where is the proof, Nos?

As usual, when you have no meaningful response you rely on finding misspelling and grammatical errors. Very predictable behavior from someone who cannot truly justify the illogical behavior he chooses to support.

USAPA = No hit wonder

How do I answer a non-answer? You had nothing in your reply, except for the usual you..... you.....you, are a bad man! I think there are some insightful west posters here, even when they don't agree with me. You are not one of them.

BTW, I don't care about the spelling. Did you do the search? Some really funny things popped up on my yahoo search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back