US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, didn't the Nic come out 5 yrs ago? How come it hasn't been implemented......HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.............Now that, is binding

No, I believe the Nic came out in May 2007? That would be more like just under 4 years ago. 3 years, 10 months actually.

Didn't the merger happen almost 6 years ago? Why has it not been finished?

Didn't the east sign LOA 93 while in a dire bankruptcy 7 years ago? Why you still working under it?

Even if your dates are wrong the answere to all the above is the same.

Because usapa was founded by a group of people for the purpose of reneging on binding arbitration, and have proven to be the untrustworthy losers that their motives forcasted. Sorry usapa, no one is willing to deal with people who do not keep their end of a bargain.

Didn't usapa get elected April 2008? Why are they still spending all your dues dollars on lawsuits and grievence arbitrations? Oh, wait, not all your money goes to Sleezham and usapa legal. cleary gets his $191,000 and F/O Parella makes $160,000 to lose all those grievences. (Well not all, with the West's help, I suppose she won the TA 10 min block grievence for the West, still can't get the company to pay though, just like there will never be a payout if the hail mary connects and Kasher decides in the east's favor)

Because usapa was founded by a group of people for the purpose of reneging on binding arbitration, and have proven to be the untrustworthy losers that their motives forcasted. Sorry usapa, no one is willing to deal with people who do not keep their end of a bargain.

Bingo, we have a winner.

I don't associate with those type of people in my private life and resent their claim they represent me :angry:

united airline alpa pilots made a mistake, they are hogtied by a court injunction that they referred to in their latest update I have provided below. The united airline and continental airline pilots last contract amendable dates are 2007 and 2008 respectively. Maybe USAPA can learn by their failures of alpa expert advice.

If credibility is something you value, you better get your dates straight.

The UAL Pilots Agreement became amendable in January of 2010

UAL Negotiations

Note the 4th Major bullet point:

January 1, 2010: CBAs become amendable for ALPA, IAM, IBT and PAFCA (existing contract terms remain in effect throughout negotiations)

This was a 5 year agreement, heres an article on its ratification. Dated 2/1/2005

ALPA Agreement

Emphasis Added

Also Monday, United's pilots and flight attendants' unions ratified five-year agreements that cut pay and wages, moving the company closer to its goal saving an additional $725 million in annual costs in an effort to exit Chapter 11 bankruptcy.

Sorry, no weekend deals, college accredited classes at the William W Winpinsinger Center at Placid Harbor.

Typical, when you cant answer a question or dont like the facts you try to deflect and attack, and you wonder why you havent had a raise in over five years and your the laughing stock of the industry, bottom feeder pay rates.
And you got totally blown off campus, by a group of people who actually like their jobs, and do them well. Tell us where you work now and apply all those tenants of bargaining. Doesn't work so well at the Depot does it? I am sure Arthur Blank takes kindly to your sessions.

Once again, you attack and insult, gonna throw a temper tantrum next?

And you wonder why your the lowest paid in the industry and havent gotten a new CBA in Five years, the IAM M&R are in negotiations for their second post merger CBA. Enjoy those LOA 93 pay rates.

Come back with an intelligent response when you grow up.

And I was a stock clerk at US when I left for greener pastures at PM USA.

And we are BCTGM.

[quote name='700UW' timestamp='1298984623' post='78788]

And you wonder why your the lowest paid in the industry and havent gotten a new CBA in Five years, the IAM M&R are in negotiations for their second post merger CBA. Enjoy those LOA 93 pay rates.[/quote]

Actually, technically, our last Section 6 negotiated contract was 1998. Everything since then has been LOA agreements negotiated under duress of bankruptcy (i.e.; gun to the head).

Actually, technically, our last Section 6 negotiated contract was 1998. Everything since then has been LOA agreements negotiated under duress of bankruptcy (i.e.; gun to the head).

All because the high value east network is so profitable...

Once again, you attack and insult, gonna throw a temper tantrum next?

And you wonder why your the lowest paid in the industry and havent gotten a new CBA in Five years, the IAM M&R are in negotiations for their second post merger CBA. Enjoy those LOA 93 pay rates.

Come back with an intelligent response when you grow up.

And I was a stock clerk at US when I left for greener pastures at PM USA.

And we are BCTGM.
Left for greener pastures... After your job was eliminated by your own group voting your jobs away.

Do you not think that you crossed some kind of line on this accusation.
Strange question from one who lives on the wrong side of that line....still waiting for that proof. Rhetorical question: When does your lack of proof constitute proof that you lie?

Jim

Wasn't Bradford and the original officers all in place when the RICO was filed?

The Cactus 18 actually had a very difficult time raising money in their defense. The AWAPPA officers who were named used AWAPPA money, but the individuals all came out of pocket. In a sense, usapa screwed up in many ways with the RICO. People stopped funding AWAPPA and started funding AOL instead.

I couldn't care less,,,I could care less,,,Freudian slip I guess,,,I could care less, but then I would reach a point that I couldn't care less.

That was one of several miscalculations, RICO being the icing on the cake which actually benefited Leonidas with a spike in donations.

Here's a few more beauties:

Let's place an ad in USA Today, result, fuel SKOOL, and the Cactus callsign.

Throw the union out and replace it with an "association", result LOA 93, for how long??

Same association claims a hallow victory "mission accomplished" after the 9th's ruling.

Nice job!! :p

It's best to ignore the village idiot. He is nothing but an internet troll who resents everything United and does nothing but post irrelevant links and tries to bait people.

Don't forget the West! Nos resents everything about United AND the West! Or, maybe it's resents everything related to United but despises everything about the West. I bet it's all those years in which he believed his status in life was above the rest, including UAL and especially lil ole AWA. Now that reality is setting in, he can't handle it. He hates the West because as it turns out, even a job at AWA was better than anything he had at AAA. What we see with Nos is his ego going SPLAT after its ten story fall down to reality.

Strange question from one who lives on the wrong side of that line....still waiting for that proof. Rhetorical question: When does your lack of proof constitute proof that you lie?

Jim

A line was crossed with 767's post. I am sure he will handle this in a manner that would be advantages to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back