US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine, just leave out the rocks and feces this time.

Good catch there 9er. I just shredded it. I could see the alarms, bells and whistles going off in Usapia if they opened an envelope with a badge backer.

Usapians are scared of their own shadow.

Pssst....I'm not a Cactus 18er but I was more than happy to help with their defense fund. I have a gold Cactus 18 pin to prove it. There's another clue for Usapian detectives B)

Good catch there 9er. I just shredded it. I could see the alarms, bells and whistles going off in Usapia if they opened an envelope with a badge backer.

Usapians are scared of their own shadow.

Pssst....I'm not a Cactus 18er but I was more than happy to help with their defense fund. I have a gold Cactus 18 pin to prove it. There's another clue for Usapian detectives B)
Seen those pins. You guys wear them like you earned em on a lunar mission. Some of them even have cow pie clusters attached to them, and rock clusters. How does one get those battle stars?

Seen those pins. You guys wear them like you earned em on a lunar mission. Some of them even have cow pie clusters attached to them, and rock clusters. How does one get those battle stars?

Glad you noticed the bling, 9er. One of your guys posted a picture of czar wearing medals, pins, etc. It was a dig on Leonidas but I thought it was hilarious.

Good one.... :D

I guess they will disregard their own dicta when this winds up in front of them again. LMAO

NICDOA
NPJB

Addington is over, it ended with the denial from the SCOTUS of the writ. Therefore Addington will never wind up in front of the 9th again.

If you mean that if the company's DJ ends up in front of the 9th, the 9th will reference Addington, you are probably correct. They will point to Addington and tell LCC it needs to look no further than its own backyard for its answere.

The West pilot class sued usapa and LCC in Addington. LCC was released from the suit because it had to that point complied with its obligations. LCC had accepted the Nic, and did not entertain usapa's DOH proposal.

Now LCC finds itself in a precarious position. Join usapa in its DOH seniority theft scandal, and put skin into the game, knowing full well from the 9ths dicta in Addington, that once ratified into a contract they are irrevocably join at the hip with usapa in a case that took the jury the most minimum of time to reach a guilty verdict.

To sum, the 9th will not disregard its own dicta if a relevant topic is in front of them again. They will point to Addington, and say, there is your answere right there LCC, collude with usapa and get their DOH plan into a ratified contract, and you along with usapa will understand what we meant by the "pain of an unquestionably ripe DFR".

Awesome letter, it is nice to see at least one east pilot has a brain.
For the rest of you, you deserve what you live with every day. Enjoy LOA93 for at least another couple of years.
There is one part that we will enjoy for a few more years, and thank you. That would be the LOA 84 pay rates restored Dec 31, 2009. That, is going to be very enjoyable, for years to come.

Seen those pins. ................................... How does one get those battle stars?

I have seen those "union pilot" badge backers.

Does usapa give them to all members, or just the ones willing to sleep with Seham and his goats?

Does usapa give them to all members, or just the ones willing to sleep with Seham and his goats?
Only the ones who have proven to be worthy. For your pleasure, enjoy the music while we wait for Kasher....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2xxizpHuoo

One Pilot Speaks Out About USAPA

See Story

I think John is a good guy and I agree with him about Cleary, but I wonder if he is now one of the guys sittting on the sidelines, refusing to be members, that could have made a difference when Cleay was elected. Along with all the west guys that refused to join until AFTER he he was elected. Chip never answers the questions abut unbiased facts, but I wonder how many associated with it are non-members and are therfore unable to change anything within USAPA. Remember, Cleay didn't take over the office with a coup, he was elected by those that could VOTE!

That's pretty low nic. The only person I've seen talking about sleeping with goats was the west film producer.

That's pretty low nic. The only person I've seen talking about sleeping with goats was the west film producer.

In is whole fiasco, the lowest thing to happen to date was the RICO suit. For luv to cavalierly quip about it is excedingly low in my book.

View attachment Freund%20May%209%202008.pdf

The bottom line with the RICO suit, was that about 4 of the defendants actually commited one of the claimed tresspasses, which was calling the usapa hotline, not the safety line.

The other 20 defendants are victims of rule 11 Sleezham's typical over the top methods and the lowlife usapa platform that one would expect from reneging scumbags.

The goat video was produced prior to the election of usapa. Had the producer known of the tactics usapa would employ, I would venture to guess a diffrent animal would have been chosen. Perhaps pigs led by a weasel would have been more appropriate.

I know you have been a vocal opponent of the RICO suit on this board, and claim that having membership and a vote (even if one must hold their nose in doing so) is more important.

I say, no way I will ever allow my name to be associated with usapa in any manner. That is too high a price for a meaningless vote in an organization specifically designed to steal from me, that has employed tactics as low as the RICO suit.

I think this article sums up pretty well the mentality of the West. Now we can see what we are dealing with!!!

I think this article sums up pretty well the mentality of the West. Now we can see what we are dealing with!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well,......at least there chief pilot was honest and forthright, he would have known. I'm sure at a new and growing airline, he probably had a hand in choosing the pilot pool. He knew what he was hiring, and came right out and said it. At some point surely they were able to attract a better caliber of pilots, but in the begining....well, you take what you can, i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back