US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on give the guy a break, he is just getting geared up for that 330 bid, dreaming of those 4-day Winter layovers in Frankfurt and Munich. <_<

seajay
Does that IRO position the same as f/o?

Not sure what you are asking, but the IRO position pays the same as the F/O. Both positions are bid for on the monthly bid and can and do, go relatively senior to each other, depending on a number of factors. Days off, quality of life considerations, block-holder vice reserve and short call vice regular. In some cases the over 60 rules can also dictate. None of this makes any difference on the permanent bid however, as it's only Captain or F/O there.

seajay

Am I encountering one of your tactical strikes now sir?

OK, I'll bite. You guys talk real tough on the web. I sat through the Addignton trial and saw maybe a half dozen East pilots following the trial each day. I was there for the DJ hearing with Judge Silver and saw Spud, Lurch and a tag along.

I have a challenge for you, next hearing load up a bus or crawl. If you truly have a union, at least show up in court.

Otherwise, shut the F up!

OK, I'll bite. You guys talk real tough on the web. I sat through the Addignton trial and saw maybe a half dozen East pilots following the trial each day. I was there for the DJ hearing with Judge Silver and saw Spud, Lurch and a tag along.

I have a challenge for you, next hearing load up a bus or crawl. If you truly have a union, at least show up in court.

Tactical error.

Not sure what you are asking, but the IRO position pays the same as the F/O. Both positions are bid for on the monthly bid and can and do, go relatively senior to each other, depending on a number of factors. Days off, quality of life considerations, block-holder vice reserve and short call vice regular. In some cases the over 60 rules can also dictate. None of this makes any difference on the permanent bid however, as it's only Captain or F/O there.

seajay
I was just trying to imply that he would only see the 330 as a s/o

Are you talk'in to me?

Let me remind you that the Addington trail never really happened so you obviously weren't there....remember the 9th. As far as Judge Silver's hearing. sorry we had to work . The next hearing will be held in the west and there is a slim posibility that you might be flying so we will take your advise and load a bus or crawl whatever.I'm sure we will be able to spot you with that big gold badge of your forhead. Actually after seeing your picture make that a fivehead.

I was just trying to imply that he would only see the 330 as a s/o

Not unless he has the seniority to hold a permanent bid as a 330 F/O. Like I said, the monthly split between IRO and F/O is sort of black magic. Generally the F/O position goes more senior, but not always. It really is a matter of who gets to log a landing. Sometimes it turns out to be the IRO when currency comes in to play. Some relatively senior F/O's bid the IRO position just because it's less work, it pays the same, go figure! Not to mention the possibility of a "battlefield upgrade" if the Captain has the big one en-route. :eek: Plus you get to get your picture took sitting in the left seat crossing the pond. B)

seajay

Knieth mauchua

אני לא בטוח מה אתה מנסה לומר. האל הנוצרי של ישראל והיוצר ישפוט אתכם על החטאים שלך (ושלי). אני מבקש הדרכה ורצונו. מה אתם מבקשים?

God Bless.

(Hebrew if you were wondering)

The next hearing will be held in the west and there is a slim posibility that you might be flying so we will take your advise and load a bus or crawl whatever.

I'll be on the lookout for those of you crawling. Spineless as you are.

Thanks Jim, I get the picture. I like to know who my targets are. I think this whole USAPA problem is best handled with a tactical strike rather than a carpet bombing campaign.

Nuff said B)
Your thoughts mirror the 9ths exactly. They are still waiting for you to correctly assess the damage from their earlier raid. So far you haven't gotten the correct analysis........

We'll skip the Arizona part. The Vegas comedy clubs are much funnier, and we hit them on the layovers on company time. It is just much easier to wait for a trip to San Francisco where the real justice takes place.......... :D

Let me remind you that the Addington trail never really happened so you obviously weren't there....remember the 9th. As far as Judge Silver's hearing. sorry we had to work . The next hearing will be held in the west and there is a slim posibility that you might be flying so we will take your advise and load a bus or crawl whatever.I'm sure we will be able to spot you with that big gold badge of your forhead. Actually after seeing your picture make that a fivehead.

I'll make it easy for you. I wear my USAP badge backer. At least part of it.

Tell you what, Mikey I will mail the rest of the backer to your office in CLT.

Tough guy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back