Sandra Bland

townpete said:

Yep, all these little snowflakes think they are special. LEO's don't care about snowflakes.

They should.  Those "snowflakes" pay their salary. Even those with black lives matter sewer mouths.  I posted a video of a soccer mom threatening to kill the officer.  She handled that quite differently from the redneck who didn't like the smell of smoke. 

KCFlyer said:

Wow...for a guy who worries about NSA spying on your message board activity and other highly unlikely things that you would not see anything wrong with law enforcement blatantly overstepping their bounds....and support it.  What about the white soccer mom threatening to kill the cop in the other video I posted....I'd say that was far more disorderly than what Sandra Bland did.   Yet she just got a ticket and was told to have a nice day.   But....THIS cop decided that refusing to put out a cigarette was disorderly conduct.   Again...wow.  You worry about every far fetched conspiracy theory, but tryanny in broad daylight is perfectly fine. 

I have noticed this pattern with many conservatives. Govt is bad but military and police are good. Do as your told and no one gets hurt. Very weird.

And I do not get the idea that it is OK for a cop to instigate and then arrest a person for doing something that is not against the law. A cigarette is a possible weapon? So is a pen, keys and who knows how many other objects in the car. I dont see how this logic works.

KCFlyer said:
Yes, that liberal mind.  The mind that believes you have a right to smoke your cigarettes on your own private property without fear that a representative of the government will forcibly remove you from said property.  Or taze you.  Or put you in a chokehold until you die for selling loose cigs on a streetcorner.  The mind that believes that while we should respect law and order, law and order should respect us.  
Liberals are the ones who declared war on tobacco. They are also the ones doling out the "punishments". 

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Liberals are the ones who declared war on tobacco. They are also the ones doling out the "punishments". 

I wonder if the cop who order her out of the car voted for Obama.  I wonder if eoleson voted for Obama, since he said blowing smoke was "assault" because of the effects of second hand smoke.  But it least it's a topic that conservatives and liberals can agree on....witness the number of conservatives who supported the police actions against Eric Garner for selling loosies....and defending the cop here for his treatment of Sandra Bland because she "might have" used her cigarette as a weapon....or cut 1 nanosecond off the cops life because his "forced exposure" to her second hand smoke. 

KCFlyer said:

I wonder if the cop who order her out of the car voted for Obama.  I wonder if eoleson voted for Obama, since he said blowing smoke was "assault" because of the effects of second hand smoke.  But it least it's a topic that conservatives and liberals can agree on....witness the number of conservatives who supported the police actions against Eric Garner for selling loosies....and defending the cop here for his treatment of Sandra Bland because she "might have" used her cigarette as a weapon....or cut 1 nanosecond off the cops life because his "forced exposure" to her second hand smoke. 

LOL....I voted for oBama.

Video doesn't support any liberal contentions here. Cop was cordial, she became verbally combative as the incident went on. All bets were off after he politely asked her to put out the cigarette and judging from his body actions, she blew smoke his way which is when he ordered her out of the car, which she refused and became resistive/combative....breaking the law. Escalates even further off cam with her refusing to do what she was ordered to. She kicks him in the leg? Another officer (female) is aware of this. Bad cop....?
All this and the woman was stoned on her ass.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/the-deeper-meaning-in-the-sandra-bland-video-that-has-so-many-deflated/2015/07/25/5fb47db8-30e4-11e5-8353-1215475949f4_story.html

delldude said:
she refused and became resistive/combative....breaking the law.

Liberals "adjust" the truth as a matter of convenience to push their agendas.

delldude said:

LOL....I voted for oBama.

Video doesn't support any liberal contentions here. Cop was cordial, she became verbally combative as the incident went on. All bets were off after he politely asked her to put out the cigarette and judging from his body actions, she blew smoke his way which is when he ordered her out of the car, which she refused and became resistive/combative....breaking the law. Escalates even further off cam with her refusing to do what she was ordered to. She kicks him in the leg? Another officer (female) is aware of this. Bad cop....?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/the-deeper-meaning-in-the-sandra-bland-video-that-has-so-many-deflated/2015/07/25/5fb47db8-30e4-11e5-8353-1215475949f4_story.html

YOu must have missed it so I'll post it again...a cordial cop and a woman upset at being pulled over. 

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EfjvljBsJY[/video]  

The cop in that video didn't even have the chance to politely ask her anything...yet she wasn't ordered out of the car...she wasn't handcuffed...she wasn't threatened with a tazer.  Was the cop in this video derelict in her duty?  

La Li Lu Le Lo said:

See the video above that I posted again for Dell...why wasn't this woman shot on site for her actions?  And she "refused to comply" when the officer told her not to talk that way in front of the children. 

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
I thought that was medical science, lung cancer, emphysema, COPD, heart disease to mention just a few.

My bad.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:

Knot posted a satire site to support his claim.  Eolsen posted a photoshopped picture to support his claim.  South posted a lie that was disproven by his own link, you have posted various times that you think rights should be up to a popular vote even though the COTUS says you cannot do that ..... And you are saying liberals adjust the truth?

You would not know what the truth was if it came up and b1tch slapped you.

KCFlyer said:

They should.  Those "snowflakes" pay their salary. Even those with black lives matter sewer mouths.  I posted a video of a soccer mom threatening to kill the officer.  She handled that quite differently from the redneck who didn't like the smell of smoke. 
Now now, no name calling sweetykins. As I said before and will repeat again for you, as you keep posting the same video over and over, it's up to the individual police officer. Maybe he is having a great day, and doesn't feel like upsetting the kiddos taking white soccer mom to jail. In addition, she's a white soccer mom, and we all know with "black lives matter" thugs, Nobamma's adviser Al Shtardton, and the white libtard crowd; White people are never arrested if they break the law, only the poor downtrodden blacks who always do nothing wrong.

Back