Sandra Bland

Hackman's list sounds exactly like the sort of trumped up list of injustices Al Sharpton would come up with.

IOW, It is a bunch of hooey, from beginning to end.

KCFlyer said:
I am beginning to see what he meant in "debating" with you.  Although I haven't made it all the way to your level, as I try not to resort to the last thing on the stupid list - name calling.
Trump school of debate.

Ms Tree said:
I think her death and her arrest are only slightly related. Had she not been arrested she would not have died in jail.

There is no law that says I have to be nice to a cop. I have to obey the laws. The cop had no cause to escalate the way he did. I think he wanted to prove how tough he was and as a result... she died in jail.

Disorderly conduct is the law der kline katza

And she set the stage from the git go.

delldude said:

Disorderly conduct is the law der kline katza

And she set the stage from the git go.

Wow...for a guy who worries about NSA spying on your message board activity and other highly unlikely things that you would not see anything wrong with law enforcement blatantly overstepping their bounds....and support it.  What about the white soccer mom threatening to kill the cop in the other video I posted....I'd say that was far more disorderly than what Sandra Bland did.   Yet she just got a ticket and was told to have a nice day.   But....THIS cop decided that refusing to put out a cigarette was disorderly conduct.   Again...wow.  You worry about every far fetched conspiracy theory, but tryanny in broad daylight is perfectly fine. 

KCFlyer said:

Wow...for a guy who worries about NSA spying on your message board activity and other highly unlikely things that you would not see anything wrong with law enforcement blatantly overstepping their bounds....and support it.  What about the white soccer mom threatening to kill the cop in the other video I posted....I'd say that was far more disorderly than what Sandra Bland did.   Yet she just got a ticket and was told to have a nice day.   But....THIS cop decided that refusing to put out a cigarette was disorderly conduct.   Again...wow.  You worry about every far fetched conspiracy theory, but tryanny in broad daylight is perfectly fine. 

You are correct KC but not on all subjects.
If I were a cop (which I clearly do not have the temperament for :p )
I would have blown it off.
"BUT" I am not the law.
Let's see how this rolls out.
Take Care,
B) xUT

KCFlyer said:

Worry??
Why worry over things I have no control of?
She set the stage with her mouth.....I was shocked at her actions. He was pretty cool and gave her every advantage.....

Go off on a cop and get back to me....

Obviously she never saw the video.

delldude said:

Worry??
Why worry over things I have no control of?
She set the stage with her mouth.....I was shocked at her actions. He was pretty cool and gave her every advantage.....

Go off on a cop and get back to me....

Obviously she never saw the video.

So US police officers should pretty much have the same authority as the SS did in WWII?  Ve don't like your schmokink.....get out of ze car now. 

And was the female cop who had a driver tell her that she could f---ing kill her derelict in her duties? 

But...she DIDN'T flick it in his face, and up to that point she was upset at getting a ticket, but she was cooperating and non threatening.  A cup of hot coffee can be thrown in his face - should you yank the guy who just left Starbuck's out of the car....just in case?   He can either say "be sure to use your signal, or hand her the ticket book to sign, which would have taken 5 seconds. at most.   If you were having a party and some of your guests were a bit rowdy and someone called the cops, and the cop saw your gun case and politely asked you to hand them over as to protect everyone from someone getting a hold of one, would you gladly hand them over?  

KC Flier,
Hackman...please visit the Sandra Bland thread.  There we see a cop assaulting a woman who has done nothing but exercise her right to smoke a cigarette in her car.  I'd love to hear your thoughts on that issue.  All this liberal wacko has is a videocamera.  The cop had a taser and a gun.

1. A lit Cigarette could be used as a weapon if flicked in the face. He respectfully asked to extinguish it, and she got angry.
 But...she DIDN'T flick it in his face, and up to that point she was upset at getting a ticket, but she was cooperating and non threatening.  A cup of hot coffee can be thrown in his face - should you yank the guy who just left Starbuck's out of the car....just in case?   He can either say "be sure to use your signal, or hand her the ticket book to sign, which would have taken 5 seconds. at most.   If you were having a party and some of your guests were a bit rowdy and someone called the cops, and the cop saw your gun case and politely asked you to hand them over as to protect everyone from someone getting a hold of one, would you gladly hand them over?  

2. Bland was apparently a "black lives matter activist " and told her mother she was "going to Texas to fight injustice to blacks".

And she was cooperating with the police.  And it's not illegal to be black and to go to a convention.  Just like it's not illegal to be a white redneck heading to an NRA convention.

3. Bland reportedly had 30 cuts on her wrist and was depressed. Suicide is what she apparently attempted before the stop.
I'm not talking about her death.   I'm talking about the way the cop treated her.  But if you are saying that it's okay for a cop to overstep his bounds because a driver is depressed anyways, I suppose that's a good answer.

4. Police have every right to pull you out of a vehicle during a legal traffic stop. They are in charge, not you.
Yes...the government is in charge.  Remember that when they come for your guns. 

5. Bland had nasty attitude and an even worse sewer hole for a mouth, calling the police names usually doesn't end well.
Really...did you watch the video of the white soccer mom in Kansas who threatened to "f---ing kill" the cop writing her a ticket?  Why wasn't THAT woman yanked from the car and cuffed...she threatened to kill a cop.

6. Bland escalated the stop by refusing to comply, because she obviously hated the police.

I'm curious if an open carry advocate would readily comply to a cops order to leave the Walmart  because they were exercising their rights. You know...a lot of them hate the government, and a cop IS the government.

7. Police have no obligation to take a bunch of guff from anyone. Open that door at your own risk.
And citizens have no obligation to take a bunch of guff from a cop.

8. "The cop had a taser and a gun". Nuff said.
And he almost used them.  If she had a taser and a gun, would that have justified HER behaviour?

Finally - since the second amendment was enacted to protect us from the tyranny of the government, could you define tyranny for me?  I put up the Websters definition and was able to check off every one of them in this case.  But this apparently this isn't tyranny.  So I'm curious....what is? 

But...but...but. Going far out to that liberal non-reality limb aren't you?  Cooperating? Not hardly. She was getting a WARNING, and she ran her "black lives matter" sewer hole and got arrested. SHE made it worse with her attitude. Shut your mouth, get your warning and be gone...OR...test your luck with your filthy mouth and piss the cop off, might go on a ride to the crow bar hotel. GET IT?  To you laughable party scenario, first, I wouldn't leave my "gun case" or guns out during a party for cops to see. That's what gun safety is, learned it as a young boy from who? Yup, the NRA and my dad. Second, cops don't have the right to remove my guns unless I am BREAKING the law, waving them around, or some other unsafe act. Don't know much about gun laws do you? Bland broke the law, and got stopped. She got HERSELF arrested.

And she was cooperating with the police.  And it's not illegal to be black and to go to a convention.  Just like it's not illegal to be a white redneck heading to an NRA convention.
She was asked to put out her butt. REFUSED. Asked to exit the car REFUSED. That's not cooperating. It's also not illegal to be angry black libtard activist who hates cops.  However going to jail for obstruction and resisting could result.

I'm not talking about her death.   I'm talking about the way the cop treated her.  But if you are saying that it's okay for a cop to overstep his bounds because a driver is depressed anyways, I suppose that's a good answer.
What about the way the cop treated her? She wanted to resist, insult, and be an angry liberal idiot over a cops simple commands. The officer decided he had enough and arrested her.  That is the OFFICERS choice.  I have seen it happen to WHITES also. I know, that doesn't fit your narrative of cop hatred and black lives matter.

Yes...the government is in charge.  Remember that when they come for your guns. 
Your not claiming Nobamma and his merry band of anti-gun libards is coming for legally owned guns are you? Surely not....
Really...did you watch the video of the white soccer mom in Kansas who threatened to "f---ing kill" the cop writing her a ticket?  Why wasn't THAT woman yanked from the car and cuffed...she threatened to kill a cop.
Nope, didn't watch it. She's white, so it doesn't fit the libard activist "black lives matter" narrative that clearly shows only innocent black thugs get arrested by out of control police for nothing.

I'm curious if an open carry advocate would readily comply to a cops order to leave the Walmart  because they were exercising their rights. You know...a lot of them hate the government, and a cop IS the government.
Nope I would not. I would refuse to comply with all police orders, scream at the cops and call them names with my angry sewer hole mouth. The when I get arrested, I would say it's all the police Nazi's fault and not my own doing. Make sense? But of course....

And citizens have no obligation to take a bunch of guff from a cop.
That's correct. It works well, seen it in action first hand. The police are the problem, not the thugs. Got it.
And he almost used them.  If she had a taser and a gun, would that have justified HER behaviour?
Almost, yup almost, yes almost. If ants had machine guns, would they use them? Only the white ones.

Finally - since the second amendment was enacted to protect us from the tyranny of the government, could you define tyranny for me?  I put up the Websters definition and was able to check off every one of them in this case.  But this apparently this isn't tyranny.  So I'm curious....what is?
Hmm...Tyranny. Here's your libtard version. White cops with guns and tazers. White men with guns and knives. White men with jobs and nice houses. White men (rednecks for you) in pick up trucks going to an NRA convention or a gun show.

That about sum it up? 

KCFlyer said:

So US police officers should pretty much have the same authority as the SS did in WWII?  Ve don't like your schmokink.....get out of ze car now. 

And was the female cop who had a driver tell her that she could f---ing kill her derelict in her duties? 

She set the stage....you can't deal with it....her own actions incarcerated her.

End of story.  Cop was justified arresting her.

delldude said:

She set the stage....you can't deal with it....her own actions incarcerated her.

Okay....she did.  What's your feeling on this video.  Only need to see about 5 minutes or so to see somebody "mouthing off to the cops".  Any opinions?  

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3OIDX3frbw[/video]

I remember the same folks coming to Clive Bundy's defense when he was doing much worse than smoking a cigarette on his own private property.

She did nothing other than being Pissed off for getting a stupid ticket. It should have ended at that. I have an entire family of LEO'S. They are unanimous in the thought that the cop should have left her to stew in her own anger.

That is what good cops do. It is not personal. The cop in the soccer mom video that KC Flyer posted displayed extreme tolerance. Most cops do just that all the time. What they do is not popular and doesn't pay enough.

delldude said:

I never expect that from you. I am surprised my friend.

Glenn Quagmire said:
I remember the same folks coming to Clive Bundy's defense when he was doing much worse than smoking a cigarette on his own private property.

She did nothing other than being Pissed off for getting a stupid ticket. It should have ended at that. I have an entire family of LEO'S. They are unanimous in the thought that the cop should have left her to stew in her own anger.

That is what good cops do. It is not personal. The cop in the soccer mom video that KC Flyer posted displayed extreme tolerance. Most cops do just that all the time. What they do is not popular and doesn't pay enough.

I notice nobody has responded to my KC SWAT Captain video.    I guess they think he's just a wuss.  Sometimes to see a change, YOU have to make a change.  Not easy for the "cops are always right" crowd.  That cop said he wasn't right.   Police are supposed to be LEADERS in a community.    Treat people like people...even when they are swearing like a sailor towards you.   You might change a mind and you might change a perception of the police in the community.    But the change has to start somewhere.  You know, had this cop treated Sandra Bland like a person, she may well have stood up a little for police at that Black Lives Matter convention.  I'll post an example - not that the conservative "law and order" types will even watch it.   At the 2 minute mark he shares what he did when someone was cussing him out...you know, using the "black lives matter sewer mouth".  It's a bit different.  Stay with it to see how it played out.  Again...not that anybody's gonna watch it - but change CAN happen

https://vimeo.com/16039526

delldude said:

Yep, all these little snowflakes think they are special. LEO's don't care about snowflakes.

Back