Members Walk The Floors In Tulsa!

AMFABOY...I was at the last party and if I so desire will be at the next. You request a meeting...no problem...drop your alias and use your name, or continue to cower and drink the nectar. Or do you need a backup of your peers and cronies.

Sold my soul? What I did was respond to a request from the TWU to give testimony on a union infraction. I feel no remiss and will continue to fight AMFA and the misalligned followers. I make no bones about my identity and would be more than happy to answer any questions reference my testimony...but only in person, I feel that's more up close and personal. Come see me...Dock 8...twilight

Steve Connell said:
AMFABOY...I was at the last party and if I so desire will be at the next. You request a meeting...no problem...drop your alias and use your name, or continue to cower and drink the nectar. Or do you need a backup of your peers and cronies.

Sold my soul? What I did was respond to a request from the TWU to give testimony on a union infraction. I feel no remiss and will continue to fight AMFA and the misalligned followers. I make no bones about my identity and would be more than happy to answer any questions reference my testimony...but only in person, I feel that's more up close and personal. Come see me...Dock 8...twilight
I would rather drink nectar than be hooked up to a twu IV of kool-aid, most likely 3.2 Miller Lite. You go ahead and continue to fight the advancement of your profession like you have for years. Don't worry Steve I will begin advising fellow workers of your true intentions of destoying our profession and suppressing the membership for your dream of being an Intl stoolie. Your still bitter over Ozark aren't you? :shock: :shock:

AMFAMAN said:
Steve Connell said:

I would rather drink nectar than be hooked up to a twu IV of kool-aid, most likely 3.2 Miller Lite. You go ahead and continue to fight the advancement of your profession like you have for years. Don't worry Steve I will begin advising fellow workers of your true intentions of destoying our profession and suppressing the membership for your dream of being an Intl stoolie. Your still bitter over Ozark aren't you? :shock: :shock:
Steve you sound so threatening? Calm down.

AMFABOY...your informing the masses is what we hope for...inform them of the outsourcing cap, inform them of the leadership into bankruptcy...best yet ...inform them that the AMFA supporters at MCI are working overtime while their uninformed brothers are on the street...one question for ya..who's going to be splitting the floor and raiding other unions if AMFA gets in? Will you hand out cards while negotiations are ongoing forgetting you already have elected your messiah?

BTW AMFABOY...next time ya walk bye me say hi, saw ya last night and you just seemed so cold..is everything OK with us?

Steve Connell said:
AMFABOY...your informing the masses is what we hope for...inform them of the outsourcing cap, inform them of the leadership into bankruptcy...best yet ...inform them that the AMFA supporters at MCI are working overtime while their uninformed brothers are on the street...one question for ya..who's going to be splitting the floor and raiding other unions if AMFA gets in? Will you hand out cards while negotiations are ongoing forgetting you already have elected your messiah?

BTW AMFABOY...next time ya walk bye me say hi, saw ya last night and you just seemed so cold..is everything OK with us?
Should I inform the masses of twu's cap for outsourcing, you no the one that calls for up to 50% and nothing requires the company to maintain the present volume of work.

I will inform the masses about leadership going into bankruptcy, because we are living proof that the twu has none. Last I checked AMFA was elected at UAL in July, UAL filed for bankruptcy last December. Are we now blaming for UAL going bankrupt, along with Hurricane Isabel, SARS, AIDS, the blackout, and what ever other BS you can come up with?

Overtime, I have to laugh, first you say there are no AMFA supporters here and now only AMFA supporters are working. It is your POS union Steve, if you are asking for an Overtime Ban, have the twu step up to the plate and demand one. We are not working under AMFA's constitution yet and the masses have been trained by your people at the IAM and the twu. Until you call for this action, go back and drink the dungeon kool-aid.

The only dividing force out here is the twu, as history proves once AMFA gets in, no union is ever successful at raiding them. Could it be that the members are happy. So to answer your question no I won't be passing out cards after we win.

If I got something to say to you I will stop by, until than you just go about pushing your POS company union. Hey maybe you will be able to double dip on retirement if you get in the INTL. The rest of us here get a few pennies on the dollar of a retirement thanks to your favorite unions.

If I got something to say to you I will stop by, until than you just go about pushing your POS company union.

Let's call a dog a dog. For some unknown reason you have something to type to me but not to say to me? You are as shallow as your postings and a ridicule to the AMFA movement.

You want to discuss UAL's bk? Go right ahead. It was AMFA organizer's that led to that bk...and that was a good thing?

Steve Connell said:
You want to discuss UAL's bk? Go right ahead. It was AMFA organizer's that led to that bk...and that was a good thing?
What kind of dope are you smoking. You know they have a program in EAP just for people like you. AMFA caused UAL to file bankruptcy. ROFLMAO. AMFA caused this AMFA caused that I guess if you go back far enough you could say AMFA caused the Kennedy assination as well.

AMFA might as well be the BOOGY MAN as well huh? Well at least they are for the twu

Steve says

I AM SO WE TODD DID, IAM SOFA KING WE TODD DID

ITS ALL AMFA'S FAULT NO MATTER WHAT

News Flash:

As reported by Steve,

AMFA caused the N.E.Blackout
AMFA started the SARS virus
AMFA is responsible for ISABEL
AMFA caused the stock market crash
AMFA.......

:shock:

Steve Connell said:

Steve, can you explain who's fault it is that inspite of huge concessions, record breaking concessions there are so many workers laid off.

Who is the TWU-AFLCIO protecting workers? management? great benefits for management (overhead personnel). I have not seen any great sacrafices from management, there still getting great benefits, why didn't the TWU nip that in the bud right away.
Just stop your bs for everything good the TWU did(?) they stripped it away by being the most company flexible union. The ATD side of the union must be an embarrassment to the AFL-CIO.
You shouldn't be so afraid of competition but welcome it, I mean as a former manager you should realize it just make you stronger more effiecient whoever wins.
Is it you fear that if you get another union they'll close MCI and you'll have to move or that you wouldn't be able to find another job.
Just be honest there are no plausible arguments to say the TWU is doing good.
Tell us the real reason your so devoted to the TWU. If it's because they are AFL-CIO affiliated that is such a weak argument.

Oh yeah my name is Bob Wilson I was in ORD and AUS and laid off now.

Bob wilson wrote;

Just stop your bs for everything good the TWU did(?) they stripped it away by being the most company flexible union. The ATD side of the union must be an embarrassment to the AFL-CIO.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually the TWU has a lot more balls than amfa will ever have, they stood up to the rhetoric from the company the members and amfa. If it wasn't for their leadership and the willingness to withstand the darkside, we would be in Bankruptcy facing what the mechanics are facing at United. Decimation.

The TWU has the courage to go the extra mile, something amfa is unwilling to do.

It is great to see the members in Tulsa looking towards the future, You have to be on the floor to see the relief in the membership's eyes, they realize the TWU did the right thing and Tulsa voters have stood behind them in their time of need.

The majority of the members have come to the realization that amfa is nothing more than an inconvience and have increase their playing with these wantabes and have made anti-t-shirts,flyes and buttons to express themselfs. It's great to see.

Keep up the great job all YOU TWU BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

CIO wrote:

The TWU has the courage to go the extra mile, something amfa is unwilling to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's what I like now, someone who absolutely knows it's BS and has know problem just throwing anything out there. He's not trying to outwit anyone CIO just says what he wants and moves on. He could probably care either way, he's just doing his part.

Steve Connell said:
If I got something to say to you I will stop by, until than you just go about pushing your POS company union.

Let's call a dog a dog. For some unknown reason you have something to type to me but not to say to me? You are as shallow as your postings and a ridicule to the AMFA movement.

Steve,

How IN THE "HELL" can you even make a statement as this???

Reading your 'Huff-N-Puff' posts is 'A' typical of you AFL/CIO thugs.

JMHO

:blink: UT

IF IGNORANCE IS BLISS, YOU MUST BE ENTHRALLED IN BLISSFULLNESS!!!

Have a Great Day! All YOU TWU BROTHERS AND SISTERS!
It's nice to see so many out having fun.

Checking it Out said:
Bob wilson wrote;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually the TWU has a lot more balls than amfa will ever have, they stood up to the rhetoric from the company the members and amfa. If it wasn't for their leadership and the willingness to withstand the darkside, we would be in Bankruptcy facing what the mechanics are facing at United. Decimation.

It is great to see the members in Tulsa looking towards the future, You have to be on the floor to see the relief in the membership's eyes, they realize the TWU did the right thing and Tulsa voters have stood behind them in their time of need.

The majority of the members have come to the realization that amfa is nothing more than an inconvience and have increase their playing with these wantabes and have made anti-t-shirts,flyes and buttons to express themselfs. It's great to see.

Keep up the great job all YOU TWU BROTHERS AND SISTERS!
How many of the anti-AMFA T-shirts and buttons have you "sold" as in having the members, not through their dues, take money out of their pockets and pay for them?

The fact is that members are willingly paying for AMFA stuff. How many members would even pay dues to the TWU if they did not have to?

CIO, you still have not answered the question. Tell us what the TWU has done for the members and why they should not leave.

Tell us is it true that International reps get the stock options too, even though they did not share in the sacrifices?

So am I to understand that AMFA was not on the floor at UAL telling the members not to take concessions but to allow the company to go in bk? If this is a fact then I have received bad information and withdraw my earlier post. I was informed that AMFA was being AMFA in their attempt at card signing during contracts and times of duress and actually pursuaded the floor to go bk...is this not true or is there a spin doctor present?

Back