Let The Games Begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait for the lawsuits.

Crooked company, no ethics, guess you fit right in.

P1-BN281_JPM_G_20130924190305.jpg

1jdimon.jpg

737823 said:
Ok stock clerk maybe you can work in retail today.

Josh
Totally unnecessary.

WorldTraveler said:
Kev,
I'm not threatening anyone. Bob said DL terminates people who post on internet forums. They did it because it is contrary to their policies. But they also usually have no difficulty finding plenty of other reasons to terminate an employee.
You make it sound like they go looking for a reason. What kind of company does that?

...Or are you trying to make the correlation that pro worker employees are usually poor performers?

You are free to speak about YOUR perception of DL...
...Indeed I am. I'm also free to post what I experience, and relate that which my peers experience when it comes to our working conditions.

All that aside, it doesn't change the fact that as someone still on the property, I'm in a much better position to weigh in on what may or may not be happening than someone who claims to "make some calls" once in awhile.

700UW said:
Yet you claim to speak for Delta Employees and your not one.

Simply amazing.
Funny how that works, isn't it?

Do as I say, not as I do, and all that...

737823 said:
Cost of doing business. Not a big deal, many remarked we came out relatively unscathed, don't blame Wall St blame the idiot politicians in DC.

Josh
Wow.

BTW, happy Hanukkah.

go ahead....

I haven't said I speak for DL employees. I have REPEATEDLY said that the results from labor representation elections speak for what DL employees want.

Specific to the discussion here, DL employees will once again watch carefully what happens with labor as part of the AA/US merger and will very likely decide if history is any guide that unions provide no advantage and in fact provide a huge target which management at every airline shoots at.

DL employees don't want to be a part of that system.

except that DL employees are some of the highest paid in the industry and DL gets far higher revenue than average from its customers.

The only connection is that most of the workers at DL are non-union.

Your analogy doesn't work, robbed.

Kev,

There are laws in place that allow employees to change the system if they want to.

For now, DL is able to continue to throw money at its employees and at the end of the day that speaks volumes about what it takes to keep them happy. Risking those pay raises and fat profit sharing checks is not something DL employees are willing to make.

The fact that DL's profits are on track to continue to grow says that there is a lot of real money at stake that most DL employees aren't willing to walk away from for a promise that has historically not been delivered at other airlines.

I never said it did work.. but if as you say is true wt then dl looks for ways to fire their employees is almost no different than wally world firing their employees just because. Also i

except there is absolutely no evidence that DL terminates any more than any other airline.

If there is, then Kev of all people should be capable of producing it.

An anecdotal story here or there or a web video doesn't begin to provide any evidence that DL terminates its employees at a rate any more than any other airline.

Furhter, Wal-Mart regularly gets cited by various state labor boards for violations; DL does not any more than any other airline.

Those are serious charges that are being tossed around. They either need to be substantiated or withdrawn.

Since you dont work for Delta, you arent in their HR department, you are speaking out of your rear end once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back