Let The Games Begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have to work for anyone to know that making a charge that DL terminates its employees at any rate worse than any other carrier is a serious charge that could land the people who flippantly make it in hot water.

It also doesn't change that you have thrown all kinds of charges around about DL, have never worked for them, and have been wrong all the time.

You dont work for them, you havent in years, you are so biased you cant think straight.

You arent in HR, you dont know what goes on there, now do you?

Your making crap up to make yourself look important, your an airline wannabe.

And at least I have a connection to what is going on in the industry, you dont.

Everyone on this board calls you out, you post about the all mighty Delta, who is going to conquer the world.

Back away from the keyboard, are you still in your Delta PJs today?

This is what he wore while in the kitchen yesterday:

vintage_delta_airlines_sign_apron.jpg

robbedagain said:
My dad is a retired dl mgr and I do know a nbr of dl folks who say that dl is the walmart of the airline
if they want to say that, they are free to do so.

Saying that DL terminates people at a higher rate than other carriers is a serious charge that could land people in hot water.

I am sure your dad understands that concept and terminated more than one person in his career for violation of company policies.

700UW said:
More threats?
Get someone in serious trouble?

Gimme a break.
Right?

IMO, the sad reality is that the airline traffics in fear, and banks on people being scared to speak up about their working conditions.

WT is simply a product of that environment.

what is the basis for saying someone terminates at a high rate if not in a comparison to some other company?

What is the rate of non-voluntary attrition at an airline anyway?

There are no threats but flippantly saying that a carrier fires people at a high rate - and it is hard to understand how such a statement can be made without comparison - is a charge that DL could choose to challenge.

No one traffics in fear... but acting as if you are the spokesperson for a group of people who has no representation other than themselves is precisely the problem, Kev. Perhaps if you would stick to posting your own personal, verifiable experiences, we would give you a lot more leeway to say what you do.

Being the Sun Times of the DL labor movement will result in counter press.

All anyone who wants to make the charge needs to do is substantiate it and I would be more than happy to stand by whoever proves the statement to be true.

But start another thread in the DL forum when you find the evidence. This is a thread about the AA merger process.

WorldTraveler said:
what is the basis for saying someone terminates at a high rate if not in a comparison to some other company?

What is the rate of non-voluntary attrition at an airline anyway?

There are no threats but flippantly saying that a carrier fires people at a high rate - and it is hard to understand how such a statement can be made without comparison - is a charge that DL could choose to challenge.
Wasn't me that brought the term "high rate" into the conversation now, was it?

No one traffics in fear... but acting as if you are the spokesperson for a group of people who has no representation other than themselves is precisely the problem, Kev. Perhaps if you would stick to posting your own personal, verifiable experiences, we would give you a lot more leeway to say what you do.
Again with the "we" stuff?

I'll assume by "we" you really mean yourself and your band of alter egos.

At any rate, what I post is experiential. You might be able to say the same had you not left the carrier years ago.

I've never claimed to be a spokesman for anyone; that's something you've tried to construct.

This is a thread about the AA merger process.
Lol. Pot, kettle, etc.

then start a thread about how DL has personally abused you - in the DL forum. And tell the rest of these non-DL employees that you won't tolerate them trying to speak for you.

700 has no more experience at DL than your great grandmother. robbed's retired dad isn't participating in this thread.

stick to recounting your experiences and nothing more. In the DL forum.

Actaully I do, one of my best friends when I lived in TPA, was the station manager for DL.

I know a lot more than you think.

How does it feel to have a thread highjacked since you do it all the time?

Wow, hypocrite much?

WorldTraveler said:
but DL/NW is integrated.

whether certain employees choose to continue to create wedges to highlight their differences doesn't change the fact that DL has the only fully post-merger integrated workforce.

of any MAJOR airline.
And here is YOU once again bring the all mighty Delta into a conversation about AA and US.

Take your own advice and leave it in the Delta conquers the universe thread on the DL Board.

So you worked in CSA or Ramp how many years ago, so that makes you an expert in everything DL?

Does Richard Anderson have you on speed dial along the with the BOD so they dont make any decisions at all without consulting you first?

You really need to get over yourself, you are nothing now when it comes to the New Delta that you were never part of.

And I will bet you I have had more contact with DL employees since you left than you have, its great when they sign cards, soon to be unionized Flight Attendants and Ramp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back