Let The Games Begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WorldTraveler said:
The psychological testing that DL did was done by a licensed psychologist who used widely accepted tools. The primary purpose was to measure aptitude and thus it was targeted at employees based on their intended work areas.

Insomuch as some people did not have the aptitude or personality to do the jobs they applied for, they would be rejected. An employment history and an interview doesn't do the same thing.
I took that test.
It had questions about having sex with animals.
It asked ten different ways if you liked to arrange flowers plus two more hours of stupid stuff.

What does that have to do with an AMT job?

Maybe I when thru the wrong door and got the test for management.

WNMECH said:
I took that test.
It had questions about having sex with animals.
It asked ten different ways if you liked to arrange flowers plus two more hours of stupid stuff.

What does that have to do with an AMT job?

Maybe I when thru the wrong door and got the test for management.

Kev3188 said:
Jesus. Really?    :blink: 

Holy Christ.   Sounds like Delta was able to hire the real-life version of the quack psychologist that Macy's employed in Miracle on 34th Street.

FWAAA said:

Holy Christ.   Sounds like Delta was able to hire the real-life version of the quack psychologist that Macy's employed in Miracle on 34th Street.
If I recall correctly, the whole test took like 4 hours. If they took out all the really stupid stuff it would have taken maybe 2.
It was 4 hours of my life that I will never get back.

That was 24 years ago, it could be worse now.

737823 said:
So you've outed yourself you are an agent for the IAM and are working on their fear campaign to vote in this nonsense association. Will you be in BOS or MIA?

Josh
YES, YES, YES!!!  You are 100% correct.  And now you have seen him try to get out of it.  I have been saying that he has been part of the alliance since way back prior to Aug and Sept of 2013.   I almost gave up on all these postings since 10 am this morn. until I hit 700's and then yours.   Great stuff man...

I'm not sure this is the gotcha you 2 might think it is?

Lots of people that aren't employed by the unions themselves help with campaigns/do visibility/outreach/ etc.

I know AMFA doesn't do much of that type of thing, but if they did it's safe to say most of the manpower would be volunteers, right?

Just sayin'...

700UW said:
You are so funny, you took it hook line and sinker.

Obviously if I worked for the IAM I wouldnt out myself, lol, no Josh I dont work for the IAM nor am I an agent for them.
He didn't take anything hook line and sinker, and you know it.  You have been exposed 700...

700UW said:
You still dont get it, lol.
That's right keep avoiding the questions and continue to tell people they just don't get it.   Exposed again 700, please explain to us all why you are going on the road trip for the alliance campaign???  This says a lot about our back and forth on the alliance voting issues and actually speaks volumes.   When you talk too much 700, it will all eventually come out.  LOL,  gotta love this stuff man!!!

Kev3188 said:
I'm not sure this is the gotcha you 2 might think it is?

Lots of people that aren't employed by the unions themselves help with campaigns/do visibility/outreach/ etc.

I know AMFA doesn't do much of that type of thing, but if they did it's safe to say most of the manpower would be volunteers, right?

Just sayin'...
Wrong.  AMFA has more non-paid volunteers than any other union out there.  AMFA actually does do those type of things, a lot more than you know obviously...

Fair enough, and I'm glad to hear they do a lot of outreach. That it's mainly volunteers is all the better.

And since people volunteer for the AMFA, isn't it possible that people do it for other unions as well?

I think it's time for AA employees to start reporting off-airline posts as they occur.

Five pages about the habits of DL are a bit much....

Yes it is Kev. But I think even you know and see where Josh and I went with this. It is very obvious 700 works with the IAM and is PUSHING the alliance vote to pass. he even refuses to contact the NMB with the one question of who will be running the election. If it were me, and I was so damn sure of it I would have contacted the NMB and posted the results here for all to see, and of course if it was then proven that 700 was correct and the NMB will conduct the election I would then take time to rub it in swamt's face for a couple of post and move on. But no, 700 refuses to even try, wonder why that is Kev??

I dont work for the IAM, you wont find my name on any LM-2.

I run a small business, and I am in school, so try again, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back