Let The Games Begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCI, is it true the IAM built him a castle for retirement in Ireland? And most of the TWA employees I have talked to said AA/AMR was very fair and reasonable to them, rather the IAM who screwed them.

Josh

You are truly off your rocker.

The IAM didnt build anyone a castle, what the heck was in your turkey dinner tonight?

700UW said:
e5324744_offtopic.jpeg
Oh no 700! If those that are working for AA have to deal with the IAM, the games have just begun!!!

There are several retreats and private clubs as perks union officials enjoy on the membership dime, you posted before that O'Driscoll played a major role in your teaching/training as a union official. I guess it shows since you condone scabbing and losing seniority as a BUSINESS UNIONIST that only cares about dues.

Josh

737823 said:
MCI, is it true the IAM built him a castle for retirement in Ireland? And most of the TWA employees I have talked to said AA/AMR was very fair and reasonable to them, rather the IAM who screwed them.

Josh
That was the problem Josh, At a time when the IAM was supposed to represent us, they weren't there and the TWU was hell bent to strip us of all our seniority! So in reality, there was a point in time when we weren't represented at all!

700UW said:
You are truly off your rocker.

The IAM didnt build anyone a castle, what the heck was in your turkey dinner tonight?
Check your facts 700! The TWA membership didn't build him a castle, they bought him one!!!

It went to arbitration and the IAM represented the former TWA employees in it.

700 how did Roach sell out US M&R? Come on you said he did but didn't want to post specifics, we would like to know.

Josh

I guess you didnt read the Kasher decision nor the TWU CBA did you?

700UW said:
It would be against the law for that to happen.
700, Do you really think it would make any difference? example: The management of the TWA Mechanics "B" pension fond, let's just say was down right questionable!!!

700UW said:
I would like to know the winning PowerBall #s
http://www.powerball.com/powerball/pb_numbers.asp

Explain how Roach sold out US M&R, and especially since we are talking about TWA why are Roach and Sito still around if by your own position they should be gone since TWA is no longer IAM? You obviously agree Roach screwed you guys but are too coward to post it publicly, probably because you fear IAM higher ups will see and don't want to let the truth out.

Kev,

I have to agree, I was part of 142 and was a rep and on the NC, I dont get how most of DL 142 is AA employees who were former TW, if the airline you work/worked for is no longer part of the IAM, you should be removed from office.

I like Sito, he has the attack attitude, never was a fan or Roach either, he sold us M&R out at US, I dont want to post it on here, but if you want to know PM me.

There are GCs from US/WN/CO/COEX/WN on the DL 142 E-Board, but I agree, if your no longer IAM, you should finish out your term, and be gone.

Oh and Jester, I watched Fleet at US vote down a union a few times, and it even still took three years for fleet to unionize after the company pillaged them.
http://www.airlineforums.com/topic/49450-iam-fleet-service-topic/?p=868238

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back