IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep that increase will quickly go out the door with the medical..   meanwhile  the pilots will be enjoying bigger lunches dinners etc thanks to their bigger pay checks with their increases....   it pays to have a union than to be an employee at will
 perhaps you can post the pay increases that other airline employees have received at the same time....
and don't forget to mention the stations that have been or are being closed in order to receive the pay increases that those unions gave.

And of course we still have 700 and the IAM arguing that the profit sharing was reduced based on a lower percentage when in fact profit sharing in the most recent year was the highest in DL's history - and probably the history of any other airline.

perhaps 699 can tell us what other airline has ever paid $500M in profit sharing. Related to DL's HIGHEST EVER profit in the history of aviation.

Other airlines aren't generating the profits that DL is so they sure can't be offering profit sharing increases to their employees.

so sad for DL employees' peers

I'm going with the idea that DL's profit sharing has been unbeaten.... an extra month of salary....

oh and DL's stock price has pushed its market cap over $30 BILLION, one of the highest market caps in the global industry.

exactly kev..    problem is  folks like WT will never ever ever admit to it  but those folks at DL other than dispatchers n pilots are not really getting anything    heck by yr end a 737 pilot alone will make over 200 an hr  on top of the profit sharing that the pilots n dispatchers are getting

• Banned
  • #1,173
1549389_378271925648096_363634590_n.jpg

here  let me answer those questions there  :)

no

no

no

no!

that last statement is sooo true

exactly kev..    problem is  folks like WT will never ever ever admit to it  but those folks at DL other than dispatchers n pilots are not really getting anything    heck by yr end a 737 pilot alone will make over 200 an hr  on top of the profit sharing that the pilots n dispatchers are getting
the problem is that unions can't show that they have actually improved the lot of Americans in THIS generation, esp. in the airline industry.

Do you really think that employees across the board are stupid enough to hurt themselves financially?

If Unions delivered for the vast majority of workers, the unions would be growing but they aren't.

It's not WT that is voting. It is millions of Americans - and they don't want union representation.

do you think its right and its ok for delta or any other NON UNION company to give one group  a union group higher percentage profit sharing n raises  while the rest cant?    Flat out wrong  plain n simple   What part do you not understand...

It may not be WT voting  but you sure do speak for all the DL folks    yet you still have never answered question from kev, 700 or myself or anyone when asked about your visits to the galley  break rooms etc

do you think its right and its ok for delta or any other NON UNION company to give one group  a union group higher percentage profit sharing n raises  while the rest cant?    Flat out wrong  plain n simple   What part do you not understand...

It may not be WT voting  but you sure do speak for all the DL folks    yet you still have never answered question from kev, 700 or myself or anyone when asked about your visits to the galley  break rooms etc
yes, it is absolutely "right" because it isn't even the same at unionized airlines.

BUT, BUT, BUT.

DL employees are all earned the SAME PERCENTAGE of profit sharing regardless of the workgroup.

So you really have no basis for arguing the inequity of DL profit sharing...

you also might start with the conversation as to why DL employees have it and other carriers don't.
if you ask THAT question, you will come to the conclusion that the reason why DL employees are benefitting, union or not, is because DL is doing well.
Meantime, other airline unions either gave up profit sharing for their groups or the companies aren't generating the profits necessary to pay out the kind of profit sharing that DL is paying.

Given that DL has recorded the largest profit in the industry, DL employees win and will continue to do so... DL employees aren't about ready to mess with that winning formula

neither is robbed or 700 or others but they participate in the discussion..... thus, I will continue.

If you'd like to tell the rest of the non-active DL employees ALL to stay out of the conversation and they comply, I will do the same.

you truly act like you know everything   youre unbelievable wt.   how is it the PILOTS get a hell of  a higher percentage rate  not once  not twice  but at least 3 times by the end of May?   IT IS BEC THEY NEGOGIATED THAT     Learn that

they didn't get a higher rate of profit sharing, robbed.

The fact that you keep saying that and are so wrong is what is scary.

Again, Kev can complain all he wants about my participation in the DL representation election but when people like you and 700 (who has calmed down a bit) continue to push the labor agenda, then I will most certainly do the same as well.

When Kev takes up the mantle and gets active DL employees to join him here and keeps the rest out, then I'll step aside.

neither will robbed or 700 or a chorus of others but they continue to participate in the discussion here so I will do the same.

Of course you will; it's a compulsion you clearly can't control.

Nevertheless, what does that have to do with this:

Again, Kev can complain all he wants about my participation in the DL representation election...
Nothing to complain about (or cheer) there. You walked away from DL years ago, and even when here, weren't in either IFS or ACS anyway, so it's a moot point...

neither were robbed or 700 yet they comment and you don't tell them to zip it.

and I was in ACS for 10 years, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back