IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
  • #1,126
So if it is full of lies, then disprove them line by line.

And anyone else wonder why a so-called JP Morgan employee is so interested in the IAM, US and other airlines.

Things that make you go hmmmm........

And once again, where are the promises you claim?

That is time #4 asking you.

WorldTraveler said:
no, Kevin, nothing has changed.

unions have been trying for decades to unionize DL's largest non-pilot workgroups, repeatedly without success.

Meh. Time'll tell. Right now, DL's doing a pretty good job of helping change that history...

737823 said:
The whole thing is rife with lies.
It is? How so?

The IAM is passing this off as a sure thing to get people to sign cards and believe their nonsense.
They are? How so?

Please tell me you're not suffering through another abysmal meeting, and distracting yourself by winding 700 up...

Do you want me to re-type the whole thing and says its misleading and lies?

"More full-time jobs for those who want them"

Needs to be negotiated and is contingent on an employees ability to bid at the subject station and have an opening

"Health benefits for all Delta workers"

Needs to be negotiated. Good luck negotiating health benefits for ready reserve and part-time.

"Opportunity to participate in 401K matching and pension"

Needs to be negotiated. DL may not want to have another DB pension and unless they agree to include it there won't be a pension.

Josh

• Banned
  • #1,129
Lets see part time at US and UA have medical benefits.

And it clearly states it has to be agreed to by the union and the company on all matters.

So keep spinning, where are the promises and lies that you claim?

Does the IAM know for a fact in all of DL there is no employee who reached fulltime in less than two years? That's a misrepresentation right there.

UA doesn't have ready reserve, but according to Tim US does thanks to Randy Canale.

Josh

737823 said:
Does the IAM know for a fact in all of DL there is no employee who reached fulltime in less than two years? That's a misrepresentation right there.
Can you show us where that was stated? I see something similar in a "list of symptoms" (my term), but nothing even close to trafficking in the sort of absolute you're talking about.

700UW said:
And there are no rr on the US property
Not according to Tim:

Tim Nelson said:
Yes. The IAM, under the Canale regime, agreed to ready reserve in the 2008 non bankruptcy agreement. No vacation, no holidays, no pension, no health care, not subject to the 'hours of service' article, nothing.  Not included in part time counts. Can be up to 10% of the workforce. Oddly, the IAM tells the Delta workers to sign an IAM card to dump ready reserve, yet the IAM supported ready reserve in several of its non bankrupt contracts.  Years ago, before the internet, a union could tell one group one thing, then say something else to another group.  Sorta how the IAM told the United members that if it rejected the monumental agreement that such a rejection would force congress to hammer the members, but at US AIRWAYS, it tells 10,000 members "We striking" and has steadfastly refused to negotiate a section 6 first bite contract as it opted instead to negotiate a comprehensive contract.   The risk to doing this was seen at United where the failed strategy ended up goose-egging the United members prior to joint talks with $0, then, as a partial result of not getting the first bite, the IAM mindlessly gave up and just told the members if they don't ratify a TA then congress will deliver 'great pain' to them.
Josh

• Banned
  • #1,135
It doesnt state there are RR at US, it says its in several CBAs.

and if you believe that  do you want to buy some ocean front property in Arizona?

btw 700 ive long wondered what a jp morgan employee intrudes in the iam and claims to know a heck of a lot more than say you or kev or anyone else

still waiting that line by line  but have a gut feeling it aint gonna happen

• Banned
  • #1,138
It wont.

He usually never does answer nor reply when he is proven wrong, and when and if he does he changes the subject and thinks no one will notice.

• Banned
  • #1,140
And how do you know?

And Tim didnt say in the post you quoted that their are RR at PHL.

Learn to read and comprehend.

And I know Tim, do you?

I know his track record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back