IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
although its on an crj 900 and a crj 700   the new aa announced 2 new routes from clt to both tul and okc    yes as pays ps  but it is higher for their employees compared to delta     look at dl pilots getting a huge chunk of ps while the rest of the employees get what  just a measly 2 or 3 percent  get real wt

• Banned
The IAM at CO negotiated the highest pay out of the majors for FAs, CO just didnt give that to them, it was negotiated, I know I was on their NC.

The proof is in the CBA and the only one lying is you WT.

700UW said:
The IAM at CO negotiated the highest pay out of the majors for FAs, CO just didnt give that to them, it was negotiated, I know I was on their NC.

The proof is in the CBA and the only one lying is you WT.
Then explain why the IAM told the UA and CO employees during the campaign in 2011 they would have flight attendants negotiating for flight attendants?

Josh

• Banned
You are truly a piece of work.

There were all CO FAs on the NC, I was there to assist as my role as DL 142 Communicator and this was in 2005, see that was six years before.

So keep trying to discredit, you will lose every time.

700UW said:
You are truly a piece of work.

There were all CO FAs on the NC, I was there to assist as my role as DL 142 Communicator and this was in 2005, see that was six years before.

So keep trying to discredit, you will lose every time.

"Assist". So you weren't really there to negotiate then. Was it more an educational experience or favor to allow you to participate or did you actively negotiate? Can't take credit for it and then insist it was all F/As.

Josh

• Banned
I was brought in for the last eight days, I fully participated in the process.

And dealing with CO's executives was a pleasure compared to US.

And its about the rates of pay and a CBA, not about me.

• Banned
1908253_10152316900958274_742264316_n.jpg

The average of CO FA salaries with UAs is what brought UA average up not because the IAM did anything.
I am well aware of COs high salaries which stalled their growth and caused them to sell to UA because COs magic ended.
I am not arguing about what CO FAs had just that mathematical averages brought the combined UA salaries up.
to.make the point of the power of math in this case growth you havent explained why US FAs went backward and AS FAs are at the bottom of the list of averages.

While the IAM wants to crow about high average salaries, AS DL And US all grew which pushed down their averages but put thousands of new FAs on the job and allowed job and salary growth for those who are topped out.

DL's magic came without unions and Wall Street affirmed yet again today how well DL is being run to the benefit of its employees and all stakeholders

• Banned
Grasping at straws again I see.

It wasnt a sale it was a merger and gee who is in charge, the former CO CEO not UA.

Keep trying.

Asking why US FAs are going backwards is grasping?

And why AS FAs are at the bottom of your list.

It also explains why growth put DL FAs further down the list.

And why the average of CO and UA FAs brought the combined group up while the IAM had nothing to do with it

Merger or not doesn't change that CO's costs soared in its final few years and it lost the advantage it once had. Who runs the company now has nothing to do with it

• Banned
US going backwards?

Guess you dont realize that they moved forward with the new CBA they got last year and the agreement with the APFA that both groups will move forward and not give up anything and will only seek increases again.

Are you that stupid?

UA just didnt give the FAs anything neither did CO, it was negotiated and both groups got new CBAs last year and are in JCBA negotiations.

Keep distorting the facts and truth, you wont fool anyone except yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back