IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
Prove that is it incomplete.

Profit sharing is not salary.

Do I need to explain the difference to you?

Score?

Your breakdown is enjoyable.

Yes, the IAM isn't even at the game at DL. They are interlopers on the sideline trying to get into the game.

You tried to throw out a score and it is obvious that the IAM is the loser.

my breakdown? I'm not sitting at my computer waiting for you to post so you can try to shoot it down.

You are deathly afraid that I will show the IAM to be the worthless, money hungry organization that does nothing for benefits that it is... which is why you have to stay up day and night to counter anything I say.

Kev and other DL employees will retire as non-union employees. His IAM days are history. Hope he enjoyed them.

• Banned
You are making laugh, thanks,

I am not afraid and especially not afraid of someone like you, you getting more and more desperate with your posts.

Its quite enjoyable.

And you still havent refuted the information.

can you tell me how many employees the IAM represents at DL?

ACS (above or below wing)?

In-Flight?

Res?

Maintenance?

ZERO, ZERO, ZERO, and ZERO.

BTW, DL does not have a workgroup called "fleet"

DL's fleet is composed of Airbus, Boeing, and McD-Douglas aircraft.

• Banned
You are getting more and more desperate and grasping at straws.

Better call some help, you are having a nervous breakdown, lol

WorldTraveler said:
Yes, the IAM isn't even at the game at DL. They are interlopers on the sideline trying to get into the game.
...Which describes you to a T, actually...

You going to address what you specifically feel are "bold faced lies" in either graphic, or just continue to waste bandwidth trying to take this thread further afield?

• Banned
He cant Kevin, you and I both know this, the IAM isnt going to put out inaccurate information to let F&H pick it apart.

His posts show the actions of a desperate man.

Since its his job, as he wont answer any questions who pays him, or who anointed him as the DL Employees spokesman, we all know his is full of it.

He isnt out there, unless you call his breakroom visits or galley visits, he doesnt know there are thousands of cards signed and momentum is growing every day.

He lives in the past and not the present and future.

700UW said:
He cant Kevin, you and I both know this, the IAM isnt going to put out inaccurate information to let F&H pick it apart.

His posts show the actions of a desperate man.

Since its his job, as he wont answer any questions who pays him, or who anointed him as the DL Employees spokesman, we all know his is full of it.

He isnt out there, unless you call his breakroom visits or galley visits, he doesnt know there are thousands of cards signed and momentum is growing every day.

He lives in the past and not the present and future.
Great! Now let's vote and get it over with......I'm sure, the peeps involved, "WHICH EXCLUDES YOU 700", know which way they're going and let the chips fall where they may!

• Banned
And it excludes you too.

Glad you could add nothing to the topic at hand.

Kev, do you consider the IAM F/A drive to be bottom-up organizing? You posted about that a year or so ago but to me it seems this is being carefully coordinated by the Grand Lodge.

Josh

700UW said:
http://iamdeltanet.tumblr.com/post/78100372536/with-a-voice-we-will-do-better-together

tumblr_n1pfpnG2Ka1ss575to1_1280.jpg
The simple problem with this chart is that it represents AVERAGES.
employees aren't paid averages.
AVERAGES reflect the dynamic of the airline.
Do you really believe AS' FAs are that poorly paid since they are on the bottom of the list.
AS like DL is growing which lots of new hires are coming on at below average salaries.
AA and UA are not growing. CO stopped growing and looked what happened to their salaries... They soared. The IAM had nothing to do with the growth of CO salaries and it was the average of CO and UA salaries that brought UA up.
To deny basic principles of math and claim the union did it IS A LIE.

When you can explain why DL FAs should vote for a union when it has worked so badly for high growth airlines then maybe they will be interested. Note that Us FAs are going backwards...because of growth.

Oh and AS pays profit sharing. But the IAM doesn't want to include it....such a shame that it makes AS salaries appear so bad

To say that growth of salaries by bargaining unit employees had nothing to do with a CBA is a lie.

Sucks when someone uses the time tested tactic of presenting the facts to support the argument.

Welcome to debate school plebe.

• Banned
Well said Glenn.

And that data the IAM used is directly what the airlines reported, love it when their own facts support the unionization drives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back