IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
robbedagain said:
   delta is the walmart of the airlines    they can close a city any day with little or no notice..
LMAO, kinda like the USAir workers at BUF right, aren't they represented by the mighty IAM?

robbedagain said:
you sure speak for all the delta employees   who the f are you to tell me to get over anything and all    last time i checked you are not my parent nor my boss   you are nothin more than a spokesman like person for delta       if delta has not closed stations  then what the f do you call cvg mem dfw etc  
What do you call PIT (and hopefully soon CLT)?

700UW said:
Seems this fits someone:

panties-in-a-wad.jpg

How nice, you are posting this for yourself?

robbedagain said:
the practice of you telling the whole world that delta should never organize in a union based on the past of the current unions is well beyond despicable  just as is someone who said they have access to break rooms or that delta will file legal challenge  is just as despicable if not down right horribly despicable

You are just scared, because you know what Parker and Co. have in stores for PMUS fleet.  Get ready for a nice $h¡t sandwich, a la UA fleet style....

screw that yoyudyne    we have the greatest leverage   not to mention mar 18 and mar 19 are the dates the iam meets with the nmb in the dc offices    I highly and seriously doubt mgmt. will come to an agreement by then.   secondly  I am not scared of crap    what happens happens  but if a ua type deal comes to pmus I bet it will be soundly rejected.      700  thanks for the laugh

delta closed over the yrs  dfw mem cvg   and as for clt  I don't think they will close it   clt is ripe for growth     

robbedagain said:
screw that yoyudyne    we have the greatest leverage   not to mention mar 18 and mar 19 are the dates the iam meets with the nmb in the dc offices    I highly and seriously doubt mgmt. will come to an agreement by then.   secondly  I am not scared of crap    what happens happens  but if a ua type deal comes to pmus I bet it will be soundly rejected accepted....      700  thanks for the laugh

delta closed over the yrs  dfw mem cvg   and as for clt  I don't think they will close it   clt is ripe for growth     

Perhaps the 5 people that post in the US fleet board might vote against it, but I'm sure that the IAM will come up with some fancy and flashy infographics on why BOHICA part 2 is in your best interest, and freedumb and his minions will vote it it.  I will give you that CLT is ripe, but not for growth, more like ripe like the honey house..

• Banned
Dont forget MCO too and hangars in TPA, and DFW, and cut jobs in MSP and had to pay back the state of MN as they violated there agreement with them and ANC also was closed.

• Banned
I see you are making things up once again.

And guess you dont know the IAM just signed an LOA with US keeping several stations open that can be outsourced.

Dont let the facts get in your way.

the whole notion of trying to keep running score of who has closed what city or facility is laughable - but not surprising from US employees who absolutely know they are about ready to get hit by a ton of bricks. Every airline has done it, including WN, who is up to 18 stations closed and there are likely more coming. B6 has closed cities.

What is indisputable is that US (including HP) has led the industry in the percentage of the workforce that has been laid off since 9/11.

Further, US has been out of BK longer than most other legacy airlines yet many US employees have seen virtually no pay advancements.

If DL employees want to talk about why they believe they need a union and what they intend to do about it, they get the floor.

Having a handful of US employees who have completely failed at securing the benefits of a union which they throw out to DL employees is beyond hypocrisy.

700UW said:
I see you are making things up once again.

And guess you dont know the IAM just signed an LOA with US keeping several stations open that can be outsourced.

Dont let the facts get in your way.

So I guess BUF never happened...

See here and here.

To paraphrase your favorite saying, don't let the IAM kolaid get in your eyes.

Kev3188 said:

You're not really "hoping" for a hub closure here, are you?

Nah, just bait for 700

sticker,375x360.u2.png

• Banned
You implied I said something about BUF, and I didnt. so what about DTW, MEM and CVG?

BUF wasnt a hub.

So how about Comair?

yoyodyne   I firmly believe our nc will not go down the ual type path   most if not all of those nc folks have heard us loud and clear    why would we sell out the leverage we have now...   this is our biggest opportunity at securing either a release or a better deal whichever comes first...   march 18 and 19 will tell which way it goes.   secondly  since you are a complete arse and hate usairways since they emerged from ch 11 and you were hoping for the demise and the loss of all 30k employees  it must suck to be you and wt since you both hate us so much.     perhaps you have no flippin clue that a good amount of the iam represented folks have had enough and would vote against the ual type deal.   with your posting youre either a member of mgmt.  or a member of the "i hate usairways employees club"  and you fit in real nice with wt.    you and wt sure think that delta is the greatest and the bestest airline in the world   guess what   theyre just an airline  like any other      as for clt  clt is ripe for growth    

kev  sadly  yoyo does hope for it   his statement says it all    it must be real sad to be him

wt why should the delta employees speak when you already speak for them    after all you said you go into their employee break rooms etc  youre the official spokesman for them!

How many jobs has USAIR cut at BOS since 2001? How many flights? Those great CBA protections really saved those employees right? What about PIT? CLT will see cuts it's just a matter of time. MIA already got another GIG flight from CLT (so you'll understand they "all ready" moved the flight".

Josh

No, I don't hate you or anyone else.

I do find it beyond disgusting that you and 700 are on the DL forum ripping DL and its employee practices when your own company's labor relations are such a disaster.

And it is an indisputable fact that the combined HP/US workforces at the time of the AA/US merger were less than half the size they were on 9/11. No other airline that still exists cut as deeply and has stagnated their employees' pay as badly as US has.

Nobody is denying that there haven't been cuts elsewhere in the industry. What is complete hypocrisy is that you you and 700 have the nerve to act as if you are in a position to tell DL employees waht is wrong with their company or why they should listen to you push a union when it has been such a failure at bringing more pay to US employees or protecting their jobs.

If unions are even half of what you say they are, you should be raking in the dough and opening stations left and right. But that isn't happening.

Yes, Parker would probably love to offer you a deal like what UA offered its rampers - in return for getting rid of tens of thousands of them.

Don't mistake for a minute that he has way too many employees on his hand and he is looking at any possible way he can to get rid of a bunch of them.

If you believe a union works for everyone by voting for exit packages for a few, big signing bonuses for everyone, and then a guaranteed shrinkage of the workforce, then go for it.

I'm not sure he is even willing to spend the money on the same buyouts and retros that UA did.

In the meantime, fix your house first and then come back and show DL employees why unions are a good choice.

• Banned
WorldTraveler said:
I do find it beyond disgusting that you and 700 are on the DL forum ripping DL and its employee practices when your own company's labor relations are such a disaster.
Censorship attempt.

No you know how everyone feels when you spew your delta diarrhea in every other thread and topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back