IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev3188 said:
I hear ya. I'd also say about 10% are glassy eyed, and are happy no matter what happens. It's the other 80% that I find interesting.

I said it earlier, but WCDFA & NoWay might be long on reach, but are often short on substance.

I read the thread you're talking about. I think the OP's intent might've been misunderstood, but maybe that's just me. At any rate, flowing traffic over MSP/DTW (or SLC, or wherever) in the case of an huge anticipated weather event might be a logistics exercise worth exploring.
I actually agree with you.  10% unhappy no matter what and about 10% believe the company can do no wrong.
The thread about reducing ATL came across as a permanent thing, but agree that a plan to overfly a hub during an event should
be looked at.

• Banned
US over flew CLT yesterday to get the planes in position for this morning.

737823 said:
Im interested but seriously dont want to trouble you. Thanks.

Josh
No problem; just wanted to make sure I had my numbers right first...

Plan was initiated in '06 (coming out of BK):

The "pool" was based on the pre tax margin. If it was equal to or less than 10%, then 10% of the total amount was paid out. Anything above 10%, and 15% of the total amount was distributed. Plan kicked in after the 1st $1M (as opposed to first dollar), and anyone on the payroll for the year in question was eligible, including both those that hired on, and those that may have retired.

Kev... Just where and when has the company said that this Profit Sharing was a " GIFT" . All I have Ever seen or heard or read is that this is what I Shared with the company for my hard work. How much I earned in shared rewards .i never took it as a gift but a reward. I guess it is like a rock.. Either a obstacle or a stepping stone....it is how you perceive it.

metopower said:
Kev... Just where and when has the company said that this Profit Sharing was a " GIFT" . All I have Ever seen or heard or read is that this is what I Shared with the company for my hard work. How much I earned in shared rewards .i never took it as a gift but a reward. I guess it is like a rock.. Either a obstacle or a stepping stone....it is how you perceive it.
It's messaged a lot at the local level in ACS.

BTW, we agree that it's something earned in exchange for our collective effort.

Not for nothing, but I almost never hear anything about Shared Rewards outside of the quick blurbs on DLNet. Not a whole lot of chatter about monthly MDR payouts either, come to think of it...

Kev3188 said:
No problem; just wanted to make sure I had my numbers right first...Plan was initiated in '06 (coming out of BK):The "pool" was based on the pre tax margin. If it was equal to or less than 10%, then 10% of the total amount was paid out. Anything above 10%, and 15% of the total amount was distributed. Plan kicked in after the 1st $1M (as opposed to first dollar), and anyone on the payroll for the year in question was eligible, including both those that hired on, and those that may have retired.
Thanks. Forgive me if this has been covered but I assume no profit sharing for RRs in all functions?

Josh

We (as pilots) are constantly reminded about the shared rewards . We do all the things we can but it is the other departments that do the heavy lifting . I guess they tell us so much so we can identify with the efforts of the rest of the team. I (we) will give the same effort if it is a full flight or it's a ferry. Just part of our makeup

• Banned
Fleet doesnt have profit sharing, they voted it out in the TA of 2008, AFA does have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back