IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
Must be nice to live in your own fantasy world, Kevin and Glenn called you out today on it.

Your own words "WE".

You dont work for Delta, yet you visit their break rooms and you do say you speak for them.

I can say "we" because I am part of the DL family.

Whether you, Kev, or Q gets it doesn't change the fact that I am.

When all 3 of you grasp that I have as much of a right to speak on the subject as anyone else - esp. when people like you who DO advocate for the IAM whether you say you do so unofficially or not, then we can get along fine on here.

Voting in union elections will be decided by active employees which will exclude me.

For most other subjects, I am a stakeholder in Delta. I am part of the Delta family.

• Banned
Delta Family?

Sounds like Charlie Manson or David Koresh.

There is no Delta Family, you dont work for them, and you are living  in the past.

Last time I checked Revenue Management workers are not included in Fleet Service or any others who work directly on the aircraft and with passengers.

Did they put a chip in your brain before you took early retirement?

And get this straight, I have a right to post here too, if you dont like leave the board, or put those of us on ignore.

because you don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

who said the world revolves around fleet service or others that work directly on aircraft?

the world is bigger than the corner you live in.

put you on ignore and let you post unchecked? I don't think so.

BTW,
don't forget to answer yoyodyne's question.

Don't try to throw in nonsense about crew meals. These are real people's jobs at stake here.

and if I offended you regarding the math competency comment, forgive me.

• Banned
This is about Delta, not UA.

And like I said, you are the master of spin and misinformation, when you are shown to be wrong you ignore, deflect and change the subject.

You don work for Delta, and you dont speak for their employees, yet you are the self-proclaimed Delta King.

are you sure it's UA and US, or is the other way around. :)

I haven't proclaimed myself king of anything.

I have said that I understand the sentiment of alot of DL employees regarding labor.

I can also tell you that your inability to answer key questions such as what yoyodyne posed are precisely why many DL employees don't want anything to do with the labor movement.

• Banned
You dont work for them, you dont interact with all of ACS or inflight.

Give it a rest all ready.

I don't need to work with ALL of anyone.

I'll give it a rest when you get off of your "you are not entitled to speak" mindset.

• Banned
You are not a flight attendant, you are not a ramp agent, you arent a delta employee yet you speak for them and say "We", Kevin and Glenn called you out on it.

Mr Rourke is calling you.

700UW said:
You are not a flight attendant, you are not a ramp agent, you arent a delta employee yet you speak for them and say "We", Kevin and Glenn called you out on it.

Mr Rourke is calling you.
Speaking of calling, I think I hear a dispatcher calling for Lav service  (just following the lead on what is sometimes said to you in the US Fleet thread)

Anyway, I found a picture of you..

Copy-of-janus21.jpg

And here I thought Janus was a myth...

• Banned
Wow, such an intelligent response.

By the way I was a stock clerk, do you even know what that is?

That is someone who handles the aircraft parts.

And here is your Pic:

head-up-ass1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back