IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
WorldTraveler said:
how many unions have you been in?

why couldn't the union make a career for you at the first job?
One more time. What the HELL.

I do not wish to engage you further. I have already stated I believe very politely that you and I cannot engage in any type of meaningful discourse.

For the "Sixth" time now I am requesting that you refrain from your need for dialogue with me.

I do not think that this is an unreasonable request unless you have self control issues?

Thank you for your cooperation.

great. you don't have to.

I didn't agree that I wouldn't engage you. If you want to have a private chat with Kev, get his email, phone number, or use the chat function of this board.

if you post something on the public chat portion of this forum, it is fair game for anyone to respond to.

talk to the person who posted personal information about another user about self-control issues.

you will need a mirror, not a megaphone and a mouse.

again,
how many unions have you been in and why couldn't the first union provide a career for you?

also, can you explain why AA's baggage handling at MIA has such a bad reputation?

can you explain your comment about DL's bad service when in the job you do, DL does a much better job than AA does - but then so does UA - who you said earlier today you had written off.

Perhaps you should reconsider.

WorldTraveler said:
great. you don't have to.

I didn't agree that I wouldn't engage you. If you want to have a private chat with Kev, get his email, phone number, or use the chat function of this board.

if you post something on the public chat portion of this forum, it is fair game for anyone to respond to.

talk to the person who posted personal information about another user about self-control issues.

you will need a mirror, not a megaphone and a mouse.

again,
how many unions have you been in and why couldn't the first union provide a career for you?

also, can you explain why AA's baggage handling at MIA has such a bad reputation?

can you explain your comment about DL's bad service when in the job you do, DL does a much better job than AA does - but then so does UA - who you said earlier today you had written off.

Perhaps you should reconsider.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9c_KttvQPU

is that your bedtime music?

let it rip.

Perhaps Kev bailed on you? it's been 21 minutes since his last post.

if you write English, it shouldn't take too long.

I'm not so sure given the arm holding statement.

I'll make it easy for you.

just answer the even questions for now.

have a great night, Kev.

thanks for all you add to this forum. and most importantly for your perspective as an active DL employee.

WorldTraveler said:
You are not smart enough to realize that you are the one that stuck your nose into a conversation, screwed up ...you are one screwed up puppy.and then you spout psycho crap as if to try to justify your own mental disconnects.
Nice. You know you have lost the debate when the above spews forth,

What is it with your obsession about AA baggage handling at MIA on the Delta "IAM stepping up campaign" thread?

about the same obsession that an AA employee who pushes a union and denies government data is in trying to tell DL people what is best for them.

He came on here to throw mud about DL's operation and decided to throw DL's customer interactions and operation into the discussion.

The evidence is overwhelming that DL runs a far better operation than AA who he says he works for.

If he and you would like to focus on the fact that DL people have voted somewhere around a dozen times that they don't want a union, then we can have a viable discussion.

but the same thing or similar can be said about a former DL employee who turns just about every thread into a pro dl thread or a thread that dl is better than all of the other airlines thread

I present the facts. some of those facts step on the toes of people who would rather not hear the truth.

My job is not to sanitize reality in order to make it palatable.

I've also said that DL initiated the megamerger phase of the industry that has given them enormous advantages, esp. since they executed the merger better than any other merger in the history of US if not global aviation. From many perspectives, DL has had an advantage that any one else in the larger business world would be willing to acknowledge and admit - and has been repeatedly noted.

but that advantage isn't acknowledge on here so instead we have long drawn out and heated discussions about the business of aviation which so many want to discuss- even if they can't do it objectively.

the fact that DL's market cap is the highest in the industry and DL has recorded the industry's highest profit validates it isn't my bias.

specific to this discussion, part of that well-executed merger plan was to show DL employees that DL's historic direct relationship between mgmt. and employees works better than the union alternative that exists at most other US airlines, including all of DL's legacy peers- which is in part why DL employees have rejected unionization attempts about a dozen times, including at least three times among FAs.

If DL employees decide a union is best, then I support them.

I won't sit on the sidelines while people from other airlines who have never worked for DL for one reason or another try to tell DL employees what is best for them.

• Banned
  • #2,760
No that would be a computer generated check by accounts payable or a electronic transfer.

Delta is spending millions on an anti-union campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back