IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personal live by the words of the great David Lee Roth.

"Stay Frosty"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1hQdfVE38A

"Stay Frosty"

"Stay Frosty"

don't much care what you live by.

You screwed up and came on here with a forked tooth and then tried to trash people in order to push a union agenda.

You have no morals and you are the embodiment of why DL people want nothing to do with a union.

WorldTraveler said:
no you are a manipulative labor organizer that is no different from any one else on here.

the difference is that you come acting as if you are sweet and innocent and then go for the jugular.

Since you and I have just crossed paths, let me make one thing very, very clear.

I know who you are and I will spare absolutely no expense in showing up on your doorstep and taking all legal action to protect my personal information.

if you don't want me to out you, then don't do the same.

Get the post and video off or I will be on the phone to your employer. I have their number and I am not the least bit afraid to use it.

If you don't think I am serious, I can give the names of several people on this site who made the mistake of posting my personal data.

They have only made the mistake once.
The assumption was since it is on a "public" site that it was something I thought you were proud of? Personally I did find what you do admirable but I guess you did not understand that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vimeo

Anyway I believe the moderator already removed it and if he hadn't out of respect I would have.

Now I ask that you please do not engage me again in the future if possible. I do not believe that we can carry on any type of conversations that will lead to meaningful discourse.

Kev3188 said:
Heard "Panama" on the way home today. Sounds as good now as it did in 1984...
You should get there last one. "A different kind of truth"

It rocks solid.

we have good and just moderators here and this is about the fastest that they have fixed something like this.

You should have never posted it in the first place. Did you really think that I or anyone else that participates anonymously on a chat forum is going to sit by and allow their personal information to be posted? My real name is nowhere on this site.

I do not want my personal life off of this board connected to anything else any more than you do.

The only way you knew my real name and what I do is because there are a couple people - who I also know where they live - who know who I am and who have violated my own personal privacy - but who were coward enough to get you to fall for doing what they got yanked across the carpet for.

may I remind you that you are the one that came on the DL forum which you largely have not participated in and decided to start your union propaganda campaign.

If you had stuck to the AA forum and the business discussions, we'd be good. your comments there were appropriate and intelligent.

What you did here tonite is the complete opposite and what you did is what ruined the conversation.

I give people lots of 2nd choices. I am more than willing to engage you or anyone in conversation as long as you play by the rules.

the choice of what you want to participate in is yours.

whether you play by the rules is not an option.

again, thank you to the great moderator whose quick action saved a whole lot of grief.

WorldTraveler said:
we have good and just moderators here and this is about the fastest that they have fixed something like this.

You should have never posted it in the first place. Did you really think that I or anyone else that participates anonymously on a chat forum is going to sit by and allow their personal information to be posted?

may I remind you that you are the one that came on the DL forum which you largely have not participated in and decided to start your union propaganda campaign.

If you had stuck to the AA forum and the business discussions, we'd be good. your comments there were appropriate and intelligent.

What you did here tonite is the complete opposite and what you did is what ruined the conversation.

I give people lots of 2nd choices. I am more than willing to engage you or anyone in conversation as long as you play by the rules.

the choice of what you want to participate in is yours.

whether you play by the rules is not an option.

again, thank you to the great moderator whose quick action saved a whole lot of grief.
I do not wish to engage you further. I have already stated I believe very politely that you and I cannot engage in any type of meaningful discourse.

For the second time now I am requesting that you refrain from your need for dialogue with me.

I do not think that this is an unreasonable request unless you have self control issues?

Thank you for your cooperation.

then stop posting.

I didn't lose self control and post someone else's personal information here. your statement is exactly the type of manipulative hypocrisy that we don't need here.

You inserted yourself onto this forum and this thread when you haven't been involved in the conversation before.
If you don't want to discuss it further, walk away the same way you walked into the conversation.

the rest of us here may talk tough to each other but we have figured out how to work within the rules - and most importantly, I respect them and what they stand for as long as they can demonstrate the same respect for others.

I hope you learned some valuable lessons today.

All the best to you in all you do.

WorldTraveler said:
then stop posting.

I didn't lose self control and post someone else's personal information here. your statement is exactly the type of manipulative hypocrisy that we don't need here.

You inserted yourself onto this forum and this thread when you haven't been involved in the conversation before.
If you don't want to discuss it further, walk away the same way you walked into the conversation.

the rest of us here may talk tough to each other but we have figured out how to work within the rules - and most importantly, I respect them and what they stand for as long as they can demonstrate the same respect for others.

I hope you learned some valuable lessons today.

All the best to you in all you do.
I do not wish to engage you further. I have already stated I believe very politely that you and I cannot engage in any type of meaningful discourse.

For the third time now I am requesting that you refrain from your need for dialogue with me.

I do not think that this is an unreasonable request unless you have self control issues?

why should he stop posting ... just bec you told him to..  last time I checked  anyone can post here.  

2ndly  youre the one who mixes certain data to fit your "DL narrative"   Any time any of us uses real facts  you shoot it down   so in your mind its only your facts that count  no one elses..

robbedagain said:
why should he stop posting ... just bec you told him to..  last time I checked  anyone can post here.  

2ndly  youre the one who mixes certain data to fit your "DL narrative"   Any time any of us uses real facts  you shoot it down   so in your mind its only your facts that count  no one elses..
I brought true light to a subject that is the narrative of this thread staying within those confines unlike so many other threads that are hijacked or sidetracked. From there my personal credibility was attacked because the debate was being lost on the other side. Emotions stuck their little head into a very civilized conversation once again and that is a true shame.

What is a man to do then?

Kev3188 said:
I'll check it out. Thanks!
Hey Kev if you listened to Stay Frosty that's my favorite on the CD. But here's another one. This is called

"Bullethead"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aas1sQLJL8A

he is the one that asked me to stop engaging him but he is the one that jumped into the thread when he hadn't participated before. Someone is confused about who needs to leave. It ain't and won't be me.

You feel free, weasel, to try to manipulate the conversation. you posted personal information about another user because YOU lost self control.

save your psychobabble along with your unionization campaign.

There are people who have their heads on a lot more straight than yours and they also don't manipulate data in order to make their case.

Not surprising, some of them are actually active DL employees - to whom this discussion belongs and not to union supporters from other airlines.

As I have said before, I am more than happy to leave the representation discussion to active DL employees.

But all kinds of people including yourself want to jump into the discussion.

WeAAsles said:

For the second time now I am requesting that you refrain from your need for dialogue with me.

Instead of making an issue of it...there's this little button with the word "Ignore" on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back