IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
  • #2,536
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkaWOdc0C10&feature=share&list=UU8w-r9ncSLE-VyQMR3nZbrw

• Banned
  • #2,538
10492238_10152489961129655_8711256333105131196_n.jpg

You'll stoop to any level to promote your propoganda, including using BaRack , who threw unions under the bus, concerning BaRack-O-Care!

Wasn't it Union officials who pushed their members to get behind BaRack?

Are these the kind of people you want making decisions on your livelyhood?

"Labor unions that pushed Obamacare through want out!"
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/17/clancy-labor-unions-pushed-obamacare-through-want-/

Labor Leader: Obamacare 'Needs To Be Repealed' If Union Demands Aren't Met!
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/09/12/labor-leader-obamacare-needs-to-be-repealed-if-union-demands-arent-met/

• Banned
  • #2,541
Stoop?

Dont think so, I have no agenda, unlike you, you I am posting information, you arent ACS or FA, so you dont have a say, as I dont, I can just provide information, and not misinformation unlike yourself.

Pay your bet to Kevin, welcher.

you don't have to go over anything.

in fact, what the vast majority of us would like is for you to go into orbit and then be flung to the outer reaches of the universe - somewhere between Uranus and Pluto.

Whatever you have to say is weighed within the reality that:

1. This is your campaign and the IAM's for which you clearly gain some deep emotional satisfaction if, as you assert, there is no money involved. The question is why you are so wrapped up in a union campaign at an airline if you have no interests at the IAM.

2. your posts are full of hypocrisy. You have absolutely no problem finding the splinter in someone else's eye but seem completely incapable of seeing the log in your own - or even recognizing that you might have one.

3. Your incessant belches of hot air have been proven to be a major cause of global warming.

DL people have consistently voted NO to unions including multiple votes against the IAM. If you were half as intelligent as you claim to be, you would get the message that DL people aren't interested.

Take up basket weaving, selling encyclopedias, or Meals on Wheels.

Anything could be more productive than your incessant IAM campaign - and it is an IAM campaign and does not represent the will of the people who work for or built Delta Air Lines.

• Banned
  • #2,543
WorldTraveler said:

you don't have to go over anything.

in fact, what the vast majority of us would like is for you to go into orbit and then be flung to the outer reaches of the universe - somewhere between Uranus and Pluto.

Whatever you have to say is weighed within the reality that:

1. This is your campaign and the IAM's for which you clearly gain some deep emotional satisfaction if, as you assert, there is no money involved. The question is why you are so wrapped up in a union campaign at an airline if you have no interests at the IAM.

2. your posts are full of hypocrisy. You have absolutely no problem finding the splinter in someone else's eye but seem completely incapable of seeing the log in your own - or even recognizing that you might have one.

3. You incessant belches of hot air have been proven to be a major cause of global warming.

DL people have consistently voted NO to unions including multiple votes against the IAM. If you were half as intelligent as you claim to be, you would get the message that DL people aren't interested.

Take up basket weaving, selling encyclopedias, or Meals on Wheels.

Anything could be more productive than your incessant IAM campaign - and it is an IAM campaign and does not represent the will of the people who work for or built Delta Air Lines.
Nice to see you are talking about yourself, just change WT for 700UW and its all you.

no, I'm not trying to sell something that has been proven at the ballot box to be unwanted.

You can't get thru your head that this is YOUR campaign. You have no financial interest or employment history at DL. Others do.

Quit shoving your campaign down everyone's throats. If unionization matters to DL people, they'll ask for it and lead the efforts.

• Banned
  • #2,545
If you dont like it dont read it.

This is about the IAM Campaign thread, about the grassroots efforts going on to unionize.

Why dont you stop spewing DL on every thread and every topic, your behavior is far worse than mine any day.

You spew misinformation all the time and wont answer a question that proves you wrong and shows the benefits of being unionized.

Meals on Wheels is a great program.

Get over yourself.

If DL people can't believe their is a benefit in being unionized yet, it isn't there.

read the tea leaves, the newspaper, anything that is remotely connected with reality.

Why can't some people "grasp" that a person doesn't have to be directly involved in a cause to support it? I don't work at Wal-Mart, but I sure support their fight for increased wages. That doesn't make me an "interloper." It makes me an ally. Same story here. Get over it.

• Banned
  • #2,548
You have done it now Kev, lol.

He is gonna call you names and post about how you and I support each other here on the threads.

Ironic he never complains about Yoyo, SouthWelcher and Baboon.

If you showed half the efforts for this unionization campaign that 700 does, it might mean something.

How many active DL employees are on here besides you telling us how much they want a campaign? I'm not sure we could find even a handful.

The overwhelming evidence is that DL employees have consistently said they aren't interested in unions, DL has a system that works even when other airlines that started non-union become unionized, and DL people benefit from a relationship which you and the IAM have consistently belittled.

if you were even close to objective about why DL people have made the choices they have and if you actually spoke instead of subcontracting out the campaigning to someone who QUIT from an airline job, then maybe there would be a little credibility.

And I will NEVER allow an outsider to go unchallenged in pushing THEIR campaign at DL after I invested more than two decades and have lifelong financial connections to the company.

If DL people actually voted for unions, I can support it but instead...

If you are even the least bit interested in seeing a successful unionization campaign at DL succeed, then you have picked the worse site and associated with the worst allies you could imagine.

And no, 700, Kev is a good person. He just can't find actual DL people who don't want to join his online unionization campaign.

I'm not sure why you insist on using this site as a barometer of union interest. There's never been a large NW audience here. DL was even more anemic historically. If you're looking for online activity, this ain't the place. If you're looking for actual activity, get to a ready room stat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back