IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
  • #2,491
And yet the Boeing people voted on a new TA and ratified it, once again the members had the democratic choice, do you at DL?

Nope, why are some at DL only getting a 2% raise and not 3%?

When did you agree to Delta cutting your profit sharing by 33%?

Oh wait, you didnt, they can do whatever they want and you cant stop them.

Wasnt broke?
When you owe more than you are worth, then you are broke.

I guess you missed that day in school.

Having CASH money in the bank is not being broke.  If so, everyone that has a mortgage is broke by your definition!
Economics 101, I guess you missed that day in school.

They built it as you arrive at the center usually on a Saturday or Sunday for classes that start on Sunday or Monday, and it is in the middle of no where in Southern MD, across the water from the Pauxtant Naval Air Station.

So, only the select few members, that book themselves to arrive a day early, get to enjoy the fruits of the labor of the many, that get bent over day after day...

US fleet received raises under the CBA, even past the amendable date of the CBA and everyone gets the same percentage raise, cant say that the Massa Delta does that now can you?

And your raises amounted to wages that are lower than what ramp vendors pay, wow, a raise on nothing, makes it a great thing?  Even now (provided the POS TA gets ratified), the US ramp members will make less than what Dept. 120 has been making for YEARS!!!

So what new lie will you come up with next?
Kindly point out where I have been untruthful.  

• Banned
  • #2,494
And health isnt free, the healthcare insurance increases ate up the measly 2% or 3% received.

And AA was broke, when you owe more than you have cash and assets that means you are broke, that is why the law allowed them to file chapter 11.

And US Fleet makes more than a vendor, why are you posting lies?

Oh wait, you are cause you cant debate with facts so  you lie and post misinformation.

And dept 120 isnt making the same wages that they were years ago when DL filed chapter 11, so for most they are still making less hourly then when DL filed chapter 11.

And a topped out UA ramper makes more than DL.

700UW said:
And health isnt free, the healthcare insurance increases ate up the measly 2% or 3% received.

And AA was broke, when you owe more than you have cash and assets that means you are broke, that is why the law allowed them to file chapter 11.

And US Fleet makes more than a vendor, why are you posting lies?

Oh wait, you are cause you cant debate with facts so  you lie and post misinformation.

And dept 120 isnt making the same wages that they were years ago when DL filed chapter 11, so for most they are still making less hourly then when DL filed chapter 11.

And a topped out UA ramper makes more than DL.

Reality must be a scary place for you...

Dept. 120 has been making MORE, even after bankruptcy, than US fleet WILL EVER make.

And to use a line you so often use, this discussion is about DL, not UA!!!   hahahahaha

• Banned
  • #2,496
UA Fleet makes $24.60 an hour, DL makes $23.86.

Is your calculator broken?

DL isnt paying wages that were being paid before they filed chapter 11, so any raise you or others have gotten are a snapback, not a raise.

700UW said:

DL isnt paying wages that were being paid before they filed chapter 11, so any raise you or others have gotten are a snapback, not a raise.

well, snapback is definitely better than BOHICA back, like US has been getting....
And UA fleet also pays dues, which bring the pay down, plus with all those loses that UA has been posting, you watch, its coming....

• Banned
  • #2,498
US has getting?

US has a pension you dont, US has a written CBA, you dont, you are employees at will, US fleet arent.

Must suck to be you and have union envy, and lets talk about WN, their agents are IAM the ramp is TWU and they are the highest paid in the industry and have been for years, and have profit sharing.

And dues are tax deductible and paying to have a CBA is better than being at Massa Deltas Whim.

700UW said:
US has getting?
US has a pension you dont, US has a written CBA, you dont, you are employees at will, US fleet arent.

Must suck to be you and have union envy, and lets talk about WN, their agents are IAM the ramp is TWU and they are the highest paid in the industry and have been for years, and have profit sharing.

And dues are tax deductible and paying to have a CBA is better than being at Massa Deltas Whim.

I don't have union envy, probably because there isn't any at Delta, you on the other hand, sounds like you are envious of WN, otherwise, why mention them?

And yes, US has, and will continue to be, shafted.  But rest easy, you can always whip out the "but we have a CBA" argument, and then win the SAE awards!

• Banned
  • #2,500
I guess you don't know that 15% of DL is unionized, pilots and dispatchers.

700UW said:
And yet the Boeing people voted on a new TA and ratified it, once again the members had the democratic choice, do you at DL?

Nope, why are some at DL only getting a 2% raise and not 3%?

When did you agree to Delta cutting your profit sharing by 33%?

Oh wait, you didnt, they can do whatever they want and you cant stop them.
Why did members have to vote them out in the first place?

And why did the IAM President have to give a member a hard time, just because she voiced her opinion?

Whether they voted them back in, is "NOT" the question!

700UW said:

This discussion is about DL, not UA !

Please stay on topic!

700UW said:
I guess you don't know that 15% of DL is unionized, pilots and dispatchers.

<sarcasm>

Sorry, I didn't know.  Since I am an "at will employee", I hardly ever make it past orientation, and training, just about when I go to work my second flight, I get fired, for no reason at all!!!  No wonder I have no idea how this place runs...

</sarcasm>

I guess I have been asleep at the wheel for 14 years, to not know about dalpa, and the dispatchers.....

• Banned
  • #2,504
So I guess you arent smart enough to answer why some in ACS only got 2% and others got 3%?

How is that fair?

And what about the 33% cut in profit sharing, did DL negotiate that too with you?

Here's the deal; the T/A may be sh*t, or it may be industry changing- we won't know until the full text can be reviewed.

The real story, though, is that US employees have something most DL employees can only dream of: The right to vote in or out this agreement. At the end of the day,  they will decide for themselves what's best for going forward.

P.S. Ryker is doing great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back