IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
last question of yours... nope not the least bit... could care less! 

Kev is an active DL employee  he did not get the 20% raise the unionized crews are getting   Whats the top out rate for DL FSAs   then compare that to the top out for the new AA (with a passed TA)

regardless of what the top out rate is, DL employees won't have to wait years to get a pay raise if mgmt. decides it is necessary to keep them properly compensated.

And the top out rate only matters to a part of the workforce. The average says a whole lot about how the majority of employees compare to their peers. of course, you don't want to look at averages... any more than you want to admit that DL employees will get what they need.

again, do you really think this matters to DL employees? they aren't even bothering to participate in the discussion.

this thread is an IAM campaign and DL employees aren't interested in funding your failed union.

robbedagain said:
last question of yours... nope not the least bit... could care less! 

Kev is an active DL employee  he did not get the 20% raise the unionized crews are getting   Whats the top out rate for DL FSAs   then compare that to the top out for the new AA (with a passed TA)

Still higher than what you will make, and you don't have to wait 50 years service to get it either...

Plus, you don't have to pay a worthless union money either.

• Banned
  • #2,479
Nothing DL's ACS or FAs is secure, DL can change it at a whim.

And top out is around 10 years at US, not 50, so keep up the lies and hatred.

10458821_792838050740260_7187046175898698779_n.png

700UW said:
Nothing DL's ACS or FAs is secure, DL can change it at a whim.

And top out is around 10 years at US, not 50, so keep up the lies and hatred.

Around a circle? What makes you think ours isn't the same, plus, you conveniently forgot to account for the lower take home pay from paying dues.  And as you so poignantly point out at other boards, all a company has to do is declare bankruptcy to bend over the workers, and by your stories, twice on Sunday at US, and once with $4 billion in the bank for AA....

• Banned
  • #2,481
Dues are tax deductible and every one under the CBA gets the same raise, so why did some in ACS only get 2% and the rest get 3%?

How is that fair?

Did you have a say when DL cut the profit sharing 33%?

And the new AA has over $10 billion in the bank.

700UW said:
Dues are tax deductible and every one under the CBA gets the same raise, so why did some in ACS only get 2% and the rest get 3%?

How is that fair?

Did you have a say when DL cut the profit sharing 33%?

And the new AA has over $10 billion in the bank.

And do tell us how's that profit sharing for the US ramp going?

And you totally missed the point of the 4 billion, AA wasn't broke, it just wanted to bend over labor, which it did!!! And as you so proudly mention, the new AA has 10 billion in the bank, and still paying its workers peanuts.  What a badge of honor that must be.

Lastly, you mean to tell me that MY taxes are subsidizing the IAM country club and private jet?  When do I get to ride in it, or play a few rounds of golf?

• Banned
  • #2,483
Its apparent you dont do any research:

As of Sept. 30, AMR reported $24.7 billion in assets and $29.6 billion in debt, according to a filing with the federal bankruptcy court in Manhattan. The company added that it had about $4.1 billion in cash and short-term investments that could be used to pay vendors and suppliers.

And I dont play golf, and with the workload at the William W Wipinsinger Center you really dont have time to play anyhow, have you been there?  I have about 10 times.

So how is it fair that some ACS got 2% raises and others got 3%?

Yet they both do the same job.

700UW said:
Its apparent you dont do any research:

And I dont play golf, and with the workload at the William W Wipinsinger Center you really dont have time to play anyhow, have you been there?  I have about 10 times.

Yet they both do the same job.

Still didn't answer as to when union members get to play golf on the course they finance or fly in the "IAM Company" jet?

• Banned
  • #2,485
If you did your research you would know any member attending the WWW Center can play at the nine hole course when they are not in class, which is all day and into the early evening.

So why did some ACS get a 2% raise and others get a 3% raise?

When did DL's non-union employees negotiate a 33% reduction in the profit sharing percentage?

The company added that it had about $4.1 billion in cash
Regardless, it wasn't broke.  Rather, it stuck it to labor, IIRC twice at US.

And I dont play golf, and with the workload at the William W Wipinsinger Center you really dont have time to play anyhow, have you been there?  I have about 10 times.
Then why build it, waste of union dues.

How is it fair that US fleet gets NONE, while other groups get SOME?

• Banned
  • #2,487
Wasnt broke?
When you owe more than you are worth, then you are broke.

I guess you missed that day in school.

They built it as you arrive at the center usually on a Saturday or Sunday for classes that start on Sunday or Monday, and it is in the middle of no where in Southern MD, across the water from the Pauxtant Naval Air Station.

US fleet received raises under the CBA, even past the amendable date of the CBA and everyone gets the same percentage raise, cant say that the Massa Delta does that now can you?

So what new lie will you come up with next?

actually the top out rate should matter.. thats where you can compare apples to apples..
the top out rate for UA DL WN and the new AA (using the TA passed method)   that gives you an idea as to where things stand

For all of you potential voters out there, here's a video, from a member, explaining how the IAM, threw their members under the bus, while they were on vacation and accepted concessions, in order to keep collecting dues!

Do you really believe a unions #1 concern is you?

A union's #1 objective is the same as any politician, how to stay in power!

Published on Apr 8, 2014

American Labor Betrayed!
IAM 751 Boeing machinist Shannon Ryker in Seattle has been fighting for democracy and against concessions. She started a website called Rosie's Machinists on Facebook. As a result of establishing a facebook and giving voice to rank and file members she has come under attack by the IAM international president. This interview was done on April 4, 2014 in Chicago at the Labor Notes convention.
Production of Labor Video Project www.laborvideo.org

Notice the part, She has come under attack by the IAM president?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_4js0a0EzI[youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back