IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
700UW said:
You dont get it, there are no work rules, DL can change them at any time and has done that plenty.

The FAs didnt have a say in their 2% or 3% raise, nor their 33% reduction in profit sharing from 15% to 10%.

As a matter of fact a DL FA just got a letter in her file for posting something pro-union on IFS 360.

No work rules?  Is that one of the lies you are told to peddle?  Just like that DL changes peoples pay rates on a whim?  DL has approximately 20,000 F/As I doubt there are no rules, policies and procedures in place.  F/As have a manual and procedures they follow.  Yes it can be changed unilaterally at any time by the company but why should it be any different?  The F/As work for DL, don't like their terms there are no chains on their feet. Why should the company not be able to change rules at their will?  My experience working has been rules regularly, its part of life get used to it. DL has an EIG in place for the F/As to get involved, they can't please everyone.  And its often the people who aren't involved who complain the loudest when things aren't the way they like it.

Josh

700UW said:
You dont get it, there are no work rules, DL can change them at any time and has done that plenty.

The FAs didnt have a say in their 2% or 3% raise, nor their 33% reduction in profit sharing from 15% to 10%.

As a matter of fact a DL FA just got a letter in her file for posting something pro-union on IFS 360.

LMAO!!!

Some thruth to that, as for the IAM members for US will have a say in how far AH is going to bend them over...

yoyodyne said:

LMAO!!!

Some thruth to that, as for the IAM members for US will have a say in how far AH is going to bend them over...

Or the UA members.  But then again-the membership ratified the POS agreement after being misled and given half truths by their AGCs.

Josh

• Banned
  • #2,149
The EIG cannot negotiate anything for pay, benefits and work rules.

• Banned
  • #2,150
737823 said:
Topic is the IAM at DL, not  APLA/B6, VX/TWU, US/IBT, nor AA/CWA.

Don't let the facts get in your way.

Josh

737823 said:

Or the UA members.  But then again-the membership ratified the POS agreement after being misled and given half truths by their AGCs.

Josh

700UW said:

So you still beleive DL has no rules for their F/As?  Is that what you are told to droll out? 

Josh

• Banned
  • #2,152
There are policy and procedures and can be changed at DL's whim.

Just like there was no hotel rooms or accommodations for them in ATL this past winter, and they had to sleep on planes or the floor.

700UW said:
There are policy and procedures and can be changed at DL's whim.

Just like there was no hotel rooms or accommodations for them in ATL this past winter, and they had to sleep on planes or the floor.

Ok, so if they had a union how would they make a hotel room become available if the entire area was sold out with passengers stranded?  Get real, I can't make this stuff up. So the IAM will make hotel rooms appear for all the F/As when everything in a 50 mile radius is sold out?

Josh

• Banned
  • #2,154
Ask them why Unionized Pilots got rooms, and non-union FAs didnt?

Because its in their CBA!

yoyodyne said:
I'm not sure what's so funny about one of our coworkers being disciplined for daring to speak up. Maybe you can elaborate on that. Seems a bit Orwellian to me.

737823 said:
DL has an EIG in place for the F/As to get involved...
...And now it's my turn to "LMAO."

Good one, Josh.

700UW said:
^This^

But if you want to paint a break room or have a chili cook off, they're your go-to people...

amazin josh how you tell 700 this is the dl/iam organizing dl board but you stipulate that ua crap and other crap that not part of this thread and you expect 700 to stick to the topic..   gotta tell you this   at least 700 sticks to the topic at hand ....  as for the fa/s   I sure as hell don't blame them for stickin up for what they want...   they want a say.. 

robbedagain said:
amazin josh how you tell 700 this is the dl/iam organizing dl board but you stipulate that ua crap and other crap that not part of this thread and you expect 700 to stick to the topic..   gotta tell you this   at least 700 sticks to the topic at hand ....  as for the fa/s   I sure as hell don't blame them for stickin up for what they want...   they want a say.. 

He is the one who brought up OALs and other unions:

700UW said:
Lets see, ALPA, AFA, CWA, IAM, TWU, IBT and basically every union inside and outside of the industry spends money on organizing, it is one of the key functions of every union.

Lets see JetBlue's Pilots just unionized with ALPA, did I see you criticize them for spending money to organize?

Nope.

The TWU is spending money of Virgin America to organize them, did I see you criticize them for spending money to organize?

Nope.

The IBT spend money to try and raid the IAM at US, did I see you criticize the IBT for spending money?

Nope.

The CWA spend money on the AA CSA and RES to organize them, did I see you criticize the CWA for spending money?

Nope.

Shall I go on Hypocrite?

Josh

• Banned
  • #2,158
737823 said:

He is the one who brought up OALs and other unions:

Josh
Bold face lie!

737823 said:
Topic is the IAM at DL, not  APLA/B6, VX/TWU, US/IBT, nor AA/CWA.

Don't let the facts get in your way.

Josh

Hypocrite
737823 said:
Hypocrite

737823 said:
Glad you like them! Your dues paid for them rather than providing quality representation and getting you a CBA at US the IAM is courting new dues payers with your dues to the GL!

Josh
Thats how!

Once again your own posts showed you lied, you brought up US at 8:22am, that would be almost four hours before I replied to YOUR post.

Kev3188 said:
I'm not sure what's so funny about one of our coworkers being disciplined for daring to speak up. Maybe you can elaborate on that. Seems a bit Orwellian to me.

...And now it's my turn to "LMAO."

Good one, Josh.

^This^

But if you want to paint a break room or have a chili cook off, they're your go-to people...

Explain how DL has no work rules.  You work at DL all day every day, you know full well there are rules in place.  And yes they do change occasionally.  

Josh

• Banned
  • #2,160
737823 said:

Explain how DL has no work rules.  You work at DL all day every day, you know full well there are rules in place.  And yes they do change occasionally.  

Josh
He doesnt work ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

More lies from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back