IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great. Growth & momentum are always good things.
they also happen to be fantasies if you are talking about unionization efforts at DL.... but hey, don't let me be the one to bring you back to reality.

Marijuana is legal in ONLY two US states, right?

700UW said:
10374918_744059975637100_9111095682015623319_n.jpg

I love it! A little glucose intolerance goes a long way here...

WorldTraveler said:
they also happen to be fantasies if you are talking about unionization efforts at DL.... but hey, don't let me be the one to bring you back to reality.

Marijuana is legal in ONLY two US states, right?

Whatever.  :rolleyes:

Your attempt to draw a line connecting labor activism and drug use is duly noted.

robbedagain said:
nice pics 700
Glad you like them! Your dues paid for them rather than providing quality representation and getting you a CBA at US the IAM is courting new dues payers with your dues to the GL!

Josh

Whatever.  :rolleyes:

Your attempt to draw a line connecting labor activism and drug use is duly noted.
you have noted a lot.... now what?

and, no, I am telling him nothing. Ibuprofen is as strong as it gets for me.

• Banned
  • #2,138
737823 said:
Glad you like them! Your dues paid for them rather than providing quality representation and getting you a CBA at US the IAM is courting new dues payers with your dues to the GL!

Josh
Lets see, ALPA, AFA, CWA, IAM, TWU, IBT and basically every union inside and outside of the industry spends money on organizing, it is one of the key functions of every union.

Lets see JetBlue's Pilots just unionized with ALPA, did I see you criticize them for spending money to organize?

Nope.

The TWU is spending money of Virgin America to organize them, did I see you criticize them for spending money to organize?

Nope.

The IBT spend money to try and raid the IAM at US, did I see you criticize the IBT for spending money?

Nope.

The CWA spend money on the AA CSA and RES to organize them, did I see you criticize the CWA for spending money?

Nope.

Shall I go on Hypocrite?

Topic is the IAM at DL, not  APLA/B6, VX/TWU, US/IBT, nor AA/CWA.

Don't let the facts get in your way.

Josh

• Banned
  • #2,140
Can you even come up with an original stand?

You threw it out there and opened the door, I slammed it shut on you, funny you can post whatever you feel like when it isnt relevant, what I posted is 100% on topic.

You criticized the IAM, and I pointed out it is a standard union practice.

What's a matter, Tim or Gerry didnt tell you what to post?

What a complete joke. 

"drastic difference since we lost our contract" and "drastic difference since we merged"

Bitter PM-NW folks, nothing new here.

Pretty sure the DL F/A work rules are communicated in writing. 

And your video is old, it was uploaded to YouTube January 24, 2014.

Josh

• Banned
  • #2,145
You dont get it, there are no work rules, DL can change them at any time and has done that plenty.

The FAs didnt have a say in their 2% or 3% raise, nor their 33% reduction in profit sharing from 15% to 10%.

As a matter of fact a DL FA just got a letter in her file for posting something pro-union on IFS 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back