IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gross more than Roach I'm confident I have a higher standard of living. And at the end of they're day I'm more educated, younger, and know I made my own way.

Josh

Not much other than to say that the momentum continues, and both are on track to meet the targets set...

The company also seems to be ratcheting up their response(s), which to me is a good sign that both campaigns are on the right path.

I'm sure enough cards will be signed, and there will be a vote, with the same out come as last time.

Why shouldn't "The Company ratchet things up by telling employees about the negative impact a union would bring?

Kev3188 said:
Not much other than to say that the momentum continues, and both are on track to meet the targets set...

The company also seems to be ratcheting up their response(s), which to me is a good sign that both campaigns are on the right path.
Have they painted and/or cleaned the bathroom walls and stalls at the main bases recently?

• Banned
  • #2,063
737823 said:
I gross more than Roach I'm confident I have a higher standard of living. And at the end of they're day I'm more educated, younger, and know I made my own way.

Josh
Who cares, you are still a miserable person who has no life.

Does it make you feel better that you are boasting?

No one cares.

If an alleged passenger is way too much involved in the IAM at US and the campaigns at Delta, then you have no life.

You claim you dont for US, DL, AA or are you an IAM member, yet you have IAM envy mentioning and dropping names, which some of them you either were told about or you are lying again and claiming to be something you are not.

And why would just a "passenger" hate US, hate the IAM and stalk union supporters on this board?

700UW said:
Who cares, you are still a miserable person who has no life.

Does it make you feel better that you are boasting?

No one cares.
If an alleged passenger is way too much involved in the IAM at US and the campaigns at Delta, then you have no life.

You claim you dont for US, DL, AA or are you an IAM member, yet you have IAM envy mentioning and dropping names, which some of them you either were told about or you are lying again and claiming to be something you are not.

And why would just a "passenger" hate US, hate the IAM and stalk union supporters on this board?
Really ? You want to chastise someone simply because they have no connection to DL or the IAM?

Pot! Meet Kettle!

That was then and this is now. Surely you must have some motivation for being on here as their principal damage control agent.

Josh

• Banned
  • #2,069
What is yours?

Since you arent an IAM Member nor a US or any airline employee?

I am a trade unionist.

You are a troll.

I often wondered why some who aren't even F/A's or for that matter those who don't even work for
Delta, think that after 25 years, I all of a sudden need a Union. I Just don't get it... I would never get involved
in another F/A decision at another airline as I don't know their experience.  I feel the same with Delta's own
ACS/RES/MTC etc.  I don't work those departments. Who am I to tell them they need/don't need representation.
Again, I just don't get it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back