IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep people fought and died to form unions but it only takes skilled professional advisors and a dedicated management team to eradicate the unions. 

Josh

• Banned
  • #2,042
Unions are alive and well in the airline industry.

And they used bankruptcy laws to harm the workers, but hey its time for payback!

• Banned
  • #2,044
Guess you arent smart enough to realize that the industry was regulated till 78, and 9/11, SARS, fuel costs and the Gulf Wars hurt the industry and the workers.

And your link means nothing to the topic.

Stalking my past comments now too?

You really need to seek professional help.

700UW said:
I've seen all 5- they're really good films.

I'd add this one to the list:

http://www.redtailmovie.com/

737823 said:
Dude its May 16th, not even memorial day and you are already hung up with labor day?  Get real!

Josh
WGAF?

Why do we need to wait until September to recognize America's working class (or watch a movie)?

700UW said:
Its called education.
Yep.

It's also called "entertainment," as these are not only thought provoking, but also well produced.

737823 said:
Yep people fought and died to form unions but it only takes skilled professional advisors and a dedicated management team to eradicate the unions. 

Josh
...And moneychangers like you have been only too happy to applaud that at every step of the way...

• Banned
  • #2,046
I saw Red Tail, it's a good movie, Robert Reich has a good documentary out too.

700UW said:
Unions are alive and well in the airline industry.

And they used bankruptcy laws to harm the workers, but hey its time for payback!

I can't wait to see the infotainment graphics that will be delivered to US Fleet by the DL141 to ensure passage of whatever even more concessionary agreement Glass lets them have.
The spin will be faster than that of a neutron star...

neutronstar.gif

• Banned
  • #2,050
The IAM/US CBA for Fleet nor Maintenance will be concessionary, those days are over, US is making money and is very healthy financially and with the New AA, there is over $10 billion in the bank.

Dont let the facts get in your way.

700UW said:
The IAM/US CBA for Fleet nor Maintenance will be concessionary, those days are over, US is making money and is very healthy financially and with the New AA, there is over $10 billion in the bank.

Dont let the facts get in your way.
Will the IAM bring UA or better yet AS type scope to US/AA?

Josh

700UW said:
I saw Red Tail, it's a good movie, Robert Reich has a good documentary out too.
I wonder what a Robert Roach movie would be like. He should show that the labor movement is all about out of touch, self serving individuals like himself that haven't worked the job in 25+ years and how's it's all about maximizing dues.

Josh

• Banned
  • #2,055
When will you come up with something new?

You must have Roach and IAM envy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back