IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
  • #2,026
And you are an age discriminator.

Bet you want it back in the day where Flight Attendants couldnt be married nor have kids and had to be a size 2.

They arent there to be models, nor kiss your butt, they are there for safety first.

• Banned
  • #2,028
The age limit on pilots is for safety, you do remember it use to be 60 and now is 65.

Do you want the weight restrictions put back in place?

Oh wait, they were found to be illegal.

700UW said:
This isnt Singapore, age discrimination is against the law in the United States.
Sounds to me like you should be spending your time on the Singapore Air forums, spreading your union propaganda!

700UW said:
The age limit on pilots is for safety, you do remember it use to be 60 and now is 65.

Do you want the weight restrictions put back in place?

Oh wait, they were found to be illegal.

I guess that is why doctors and supreme court justices can practice up till the very end...

• Banned
  • #2,031
You will have to ask the FAA about pilots, nothing better than another thread going off on tangents.

This entire thread is a union propaganda tangent, propagated by someone who has nothing to do with the parties involved !

• Banned
  • #2,033
And you, WT, Baba, and yoyo arent posting anti-union propaganda?

Hypocrite.

You claim to speak for ACS and Inflight, yet you are in your own little backshop, WT claims to speak for all Delta employees.

You two are a piece of work.

The mere fact that you believe that I speak for all DL employees even when I have repeatedly said I don't and told you what does speak for DL employees is what is absolutely frightening.

700UW said:
And you, WT, Baba, and yoyo arent posting anti-union propaganda?

Hypocrite.

You claim to speak for ACS and Inflight, yet you are in your own little backshop, WT claims to speak for all Delta employees.

You two are a piece of work.
Sounds like someone can't tolerate an alternative point of view. That's the concept of a message board-to exchange thoughts, information and ideas. Are you that dense?

Josh

• Banned
  • #2,036
I can tolerate anything except lies, misinformation and the propaganda certain posters post.

700UW said:
I can tolerate anything except lies, misinformation and the propaganda certain posters post.
You definitely need this

magicmirror_1.jpg

• Banned
  • #2,040
Why dont you get real and stop stalking me?

And it is an educational article about good labor movies, and people can see what happened and how people got beat, maimed and killed for the right to have a union.

Its called education.

Now run along and go stalk someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back