IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
  • #2,012
You have done it for us.

Here is one example of you being anti-worker and stick your nose where it doesnt belong:

737823 said:
Hardly. But wouldn't the almighty CWA protect from any discipline? I know the AA MIA managers, they are nice to me maybe I should say something. Seems like a pretty cushy gig to get to sit and not be bothered by 98% of the passengers using the lounge. Does tie CWA CBA allow non covered unorganized sAA agents to attend USAIR lounges? I may fly out of Bradley in a few weeks and see.

Josh

Kev3188 said:
Robbed-- I'm happy to hear it! Also, IIRC, F/A's are qualified on all fleet types?
Correct we are qualified on all a/c (mainline) 717/MD88/MD90/737-7-8-9,744/757-2-3/767-3-4/777/A319-20/A332-3 and of course add the 
various door config of the 75/76....lots to remember lol

I suspect the FAA required safety knowledge about the many subtypes is nothing compared to being able to master the service procedures and show the usual DL professionalism to passengers when moving from one aircraft to the other, even on fleets that are undergoing cabin modifications within the type.

• Banned
  • #2,017
737823 said:
Prove how I'm anti worker 700.

Josh

737823 said:
Not anti-worker, but then again apparently you speak for me and know how I feel and what I think. Yes the US F/As are old and disgruntled on the TLV route.  The DL JFK route the F/As are much better, especially the speakers.  Read about the fine service Carolyn and Ms. Peggy delivered:

http://boardingarea.com/onemileatatime/2013/11/01/us-airways-envoy-class-review/

Josh

So someone who is "old" shouldnt be allowed to work?

See you are anti-worker, you proved it right there.

Next, just like you are silent on the US Fleet thread after I schooled you on Timmy's history.

• Banned
  • #2,018
10307390_10203345171932046_2106620835335504785_n.jpg

700UW said:

So someone who is "old" shouldnt be allowed to work?

See you are anti-worker, you proved it right there.

Next, just like you are silent on the US Fleet thread after I schooled you on Timmy's history.

Singapore Airlines restricts the age of their stewardesses (yes that is their formal job title).  Not saying I condone the practice, but its not unheard of.

Josh 

700UW said:
And in the US its against the law.

This isnt Singapore.

I guess this is what you would want

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/the-truth-about-the-luxury-of-qatar-airways/

Screw Qatar, Emirates, etc.

I have flown Singapore Airlines, they are awesome.  You know SQ has unions? And yet they still provide amazing service.  

The age restrictions are communicated when they apply for the vacancy, if you don't like the terms don't apply for the job.  

Josh

• Banned
  • #2,022
This isnt Singapore, age discrimination is against the law in the United States.

• Banned
  • #2,024
737823 said:
The DL F/As, speakers particularly are much younger and better looking.  US F/As are old and grumpy.

Josh
There you go again, you really are  POS.

And you claim you arent anti-worker, your posts show otherwise.

So you encountered every US flight attendant?

Get a life and grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back