IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can be secure all you want about your position....

let's be clear that there is no desire by any DL employee on this forum to hear what is going on with the unionization campaign. NONE.

The thread title is completely representative of the fact that the IAM is pushing a campaign with your support and that of IAM member robbed.

NOT ONE DL employee has ever come on here and asked for information about what is going on.

The issue is not about who can or cannot participate in the conversation.

It is about whether the discussion should be discussed on here by the people who will make the decision or whether this forum will be a platform for interests outside of DL to mount their campaign.

As long as it is an open campaign, there will be those within and outside of DL who believe unionization is not in DL's best interest and can show without a doubt that DL employees won't be better off if they choose a union and will likely be worse off based solely on the example of DL's most direct peers.

Sorry southwind I do not push anyone's agenda unlike Someone else who thinks DL is the only one who does no wrong and other air carriers do no right. Secondly last time I checked Kev has no problem hearing what we say. Third you wt have en absolutely no freakin clue what each n every single individual active dl employee wants to hear know etc... u have no clue who is reading what esp when it shows the nbr of guests on here reading. And as long as dl has clowns like harrison n ford theyll do their best to bust any attempt at the employees becoming union. Thats a fact jack

and you, robbed, have demonstrated repeatedly that you cannot engage in any discussion involving facts that involve anything negative involving your position. You are hardly alone in that regard but I have NEVER seen you be able to separate facts from emotions... and every subject that you participate involves emotion and extremes.

I have never said I speak for every employee. NEVER. I have repeatedly said that the vote of DL employees is the ONLY evidence of how they feel about their mgmt. and the need to insert another entity in the process. You and others have REPEATEDLY refused to acknowledge that the unions have REPEATEDLY lost EVERY election involving the largest non-pilot work groups

second, whether you like it or not, I have repeatedly brought facts involving the performance of other airlines including other airlines. You and others have REPEATEDLY turned those discussions into "you have nothing good to say about other airlines and have everything bad to say about other airlines."

These are facts. I can't make them up. MAH and a few others may choose to respond and find DL's weak spot but the simple fact is that DL has done an outstanding job of turning around its network while others are far behind.

No one is doubting that AA doesn't have enormous potential and hasn't made a lot of money in the most recent quarter. But AA is still far from on the same plain as DL including in the pay it provides its employee.

When we can have discussions about business and labor subjects that involve the negative and positive aspects of the industry, then we can have a positive forum.

Right now, I see many, many people who refuse to acknowledge the positive things that other people, organizations, or airlines have done or be willing to accept real and valid criticism.

Ur the one whose been shown facts only you turn it around to fit your DL isthe Best narratives and you change ur tunes for just about everything to fit ur agenda. We all have given u facts but you choose to make it look bad for all except dl

and in the facts I have presented, I am more happy to admit that someone else has done better. I just haven't sent it regarding the subjects that have been treated.

Really???   165 pages???   no seriously 165 pages??
All this is 3-4 people fighting with one another.  I'm sure the 
mods are so proud with all the personal jabs at one another.  
this just reflects badly on this site.  If that were possible. 

BABABOOY said:
I'm honestly (and pleasantly) surprised that you're still here...

Maybe you can weigh in a little on what you're seeing/experiencing out on the line?

In separate news, NK rampers filed with the NMB today:

http://iam4spirit.com/

BABABOOY said:
Maybe you should apply for a mod job!

good. maybe the IAM will help drive up their costs enough that they will no longer be the industry irritant.

I'm sure AA and DL both are helping fund the IAM NK campaign. plus, maybe the IAM will require Spirit to import the Mexican food for the IAM's other campaigns.

(it was a joke)... sorta.

• Banned
  • #1,977
737823 said:

Is this the explanation you give on WCDFA on FB when asked how you are connected to DL?

Josh
Hey Stalker,

What does this have to do with the topic?

This is about the IAM at Delta campaigns, not a Facebook page.

Kev3188 said:
I'm honestly (and pleasantly) surprised that you're still here...

Maybe you can weigh in a little on what you're seeing/experiencing out on the line?

What would you like to know?  Again reading through some of this minutia is tiresome.
But if you have any questions feel free.

southwind said:
Maybe you should apply for a mod job!
If i were a Mod, this thread would be 10 pages top.  And NO personal attacks allowed by anyone

BABABOOY said:
What would you like to know?  Again reading through some of this minutia is tiresome.
But if you have any questions feel free.

If i were a Mod, this thread would be 10 pages top.  And NO personal attacks allowed by anyone

Nothing too dramatic:

What you are  seeing out on the line.
What the mood in your base is.
For those you know who are pro labor, what's driving it? 
For those that aren't, what's driving that?
In your opinion, does your FSM "cause" card signing(s), or not?

IOW, just some perspective. 

Kev3188 said:
I'm honestly (and pleasantly) surprised that you're still here...Maybe you can weigh in a little on what you're seeing/experiencing out on the line?In separate news, NK rampers filed with the NMB today:http://iam4spirit.com/
Doesn't NK already more or less have AS type ramp operations with many stations contracted? Maybe this will play out like at UA for sCO PCE and they will show the newly organized the value of being union and come back with little to no scope.

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back