IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
  • #1,951
737823 said:
Who is paying for the food and use of the venue? The grassroots "activists" or the deep pocket IAM?

And I'm sure the IAM officials free ride on DL passes from employee "activists"

Josh
You arent an IAM member nor Delta employee, who pays for what has nothing to do with you.

Since you say you are just a "passenger", you stick your nose in way too deep into IAM issues at carriers, there is more to you than you claim.

700UW said:
10307212_10152123805201964_4556678681082534602_n.jpg

700UW said:
And what does this add to the topic?

Its a message board, understand the concept.

And you arent a Flight Attendant nor in ACS, so it has nothing to do with you either.

700UW said:
See he couldnt go 24 hours, lol.

Sito and other GLRs have flight benefits on their respective carriers and Sito can fly AA or US.

Keep up the misinformation.

And if they flew DL they would purchase tickets, the IAM uses Metropolitan Travel Service.

They dont fly the jet like you think, but hey you arent a fan of the truth as your lies and misinformation is an attempt to make the IAM look bad.

Why dont you do leave this thread like you have done with the mechanics, since what happens doesnt have any bearing on you at all.

700UW said:
You arent an IAM member nor Delta employee, who pays for what has nothing to do with you.

Since you say you are just a "passenger", you stick your nose in way too deep into IAM issues at carriers, there is more to you than you claim.
Knew you couldn't do it! 4 post so far and we're not even halfway through the day...............Kev, would you like to chime in since your calling out 727823?

Again what does DL or the IAM have to do with you?

Maybe you should be cited for "OUTSIDE" interference on a union vote that doesn't concern you!

737823 said:
Do you not see the irony in these "activists" free riding off the evil DL to work AGAINST DL's interests?  I hope DL corporate security investigates and enforces the pass travel rules to the greatest extent possible.
They already do. Huge internal audit underway. 2nd one in about 2yrs., IIRC?

At any rate, still waiting for either proof of what you feel is pass abuse, or an acknowledgement that it was just something thrown out here for the board to chat about.

southwind said:
Knew you couldn't do it! 4 post so far and we're not even halfway through the day...............Kev, would you like to chime in since your calling out 727823?

Again what does DL or the IAM have to do with you?
Already did about 50 pages ago. The idea of who has enough "cred" to post in this topic is beyond stale. We'd wind up with myself & maybe Baba, if she hasn't finally thrown in the towel once & for all.

It's an open board, which means just that-open. So be it.

Nevertheless, if you want to do a sort of force ranking, go right ahead; just don't be surprised when you don't make the cut.

doesn't make the cut because this is a labor-oriented board and only pro-labor voices have a right to be heard?

There is justice at the ballot box which is why those of who believe in true choice realize that those who really matter have consistently said "NO" and will continue to do so.

Meanwhile, it is the IAM that is stepping up the campaign and the spending in a last ditch effort to replace membership that it is losing and will lose at its other represented airlines.

DL people have no interest in bankrolling national interests.

Kev3188 said:
Already did about 50 pages ago. The idea of who has enough "cred" to post in this topic is beyond stale. We'd wind up with myself & maybe Baba, if she hasn't finally thrown in the towel once & for all.

Nevertheless, if you want to do a sort of force ranking, go right ahead; just don't be surprised when you don't make the cut.
Just saying, you shouldn't be calling someone out for something others, like "700" are doing, simply because their views go against your agenda.

And like you said, "These are open boards".

• Banned
  • #1,957
Yet you tell me not to post, it doesn't concern me, look up the word hypocrite

• Banned
  • #1,958
Kev3188 said:
Almost...

Once you cross the 24hr. threshold, try to keep going.

737823 said:
Ask yourself those same questions company boy

Now run along O'Driscoll needs you.

Josh
Told you he couldnt do it.

I have only skimmed over this thread so I don't know all that has been said,but I was a member of the IAM-AW (local 709),and I can say I would never join again(unless it was a condition of employment).

700UW said:
Told you he couldnt do it.
How old are you? 2?

1Conehead said:
I have only skimmed over this thread so I don't know all that has been said,but I was a member of the IAM-AW (local 709),and I can say I would never join again(unless it was a condition of employment).
BLASPHEMER!

Yeah! Would kinda suck having to pay a 3rd party in order to gain employment
!
Sort of like being a contractor.

we also knew there was intelligent life out there.

then why can't you bother to say the same thing about 700 and robbed?

You DESERVE having everyone throw sand in your face because you won't stand up and take the conversation back.

and the most sad thing is that I and others have repeatedly said that we WANT you to control the conversation.

WorldTraveler said:
then why can't you bother to say the same thing about 700 and robbed?
Because I don't want to.

ICYMI, there was this:

Kev3188 said:
Already did about 50 pages ago. The idea of who has enough "cred" to post in this topic is beyond stale.
And this:

I'm secure enough with what I post that I don't feel any need to "control" a conversation. I'll leave that to less confident people, thanks.

WorldTraveler said:
then why can't you bother to say the same thing about 700 and robbed?You DESERVE having everyone throw sand in your face because you won't stand up and take the conversation back.and the most sad thing is that I and others have repeatedly said that we WANT you to control the conversation.
Very simple. They're pushing "HIS" agenda!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back