IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
700UW said:
Never tell me what to do, you dont own the boards nor are you in charge of me.

And there were slight improvements made from the 11 CBA till the T/A.

The current negotiations are the first since 1999.

Stop with the lies and misinformation.
Well you aren't covered under the agreement and insist you don't work for the IAM so what gives? What consequence is any of this to you?

Josh

700UW said:
The PMUS CBA isnt a Section 6 negotiated CBA, it was the Chapter 11 CBA with some improvements due to the merger with HP, it is a transition agreement, not a full negotiated Section 6 CBA.
You're still comparing apples and oranges. If you compare the actual US bk CBA to the aa bk CBA, the aa one is better. I know it's not a full sec 6 contract- but that doesn't seem to be working out too well does it? 1% increase in 18 months is nothing to write home about.

Don't you ever get sick of posting the same sh*t over & over?

I sure get sick of reading it...

But today's a new day. Let's see if you can get through it w/o posting a "WWOD?" or "whither Sito & Roach?" type post.

Good luck!

Kev3188 said:
Don't you ever get sick of posting the same sh*t over & over?

I sure get sick of reading it...

But today's a new day. Let's see if you can get through it w/o posting a "WWOD?" or "whither Sito & Roach?" type post.

Good luck!

There, day is almost over...

Josh

• Banned
  • #1,943
10307212_10152123805201964_4556678681082534602_n.jpg

let me guess.

the IAM will be paying for this as part of THEIR campaign to such dues revenue out of the pockets of DL employees.

You were accurate with the thread title.

The IAM IS stepping up the campaign.

DL employees are smart enough to realize they are the target.

well...most of them anyway

Who is paying for the food and use of the venue? The grassroots "activists" or the deep pocket IAM?

And I'm sure the IAM officials free ride on DL passes from employee "activists"

Josh

737823 said:
Well you aren't covered under the agreement and insist you don't work for the IAM so what gives? What consequence is any of this to you?Josh

Yeah! What gives?

Kev3188 said:
Don't you ever get sick of posting the same sh*t over & over?I sure get sick of reading it...But today's a new day. Let's see if you can get through it w/o posting a "WWOD?" or "whither Sito & Roach?" type post.Good luck!
And now a challenge for 700!
Can you get through one day without posting 25 times, on a topic that has absolutely nothing to do with you?

Do you not see the irony in these "activists" free riding off the evil DL to work AGAINST DL's interests?  I hope DL corporate security investigates and enforces the pass travel rules to the greatest extent possible. But I'm sure the big wigs will fly N11AM since afterall even First Class wouldn't be up to their standards. 

Josh

• Banned
  • #1,949
southwind said:

Yeah! What gives?

And now a challenge for 700!
Can you get through one day without posting 25 times, on a topic that has absolutely nothing to do with you?
And what does this add to the topic?

Its a message board, understand the concept.

And you arent a Flight Attendant nor in ACS, so it has nothing to do with you either.

• Banned
  • #1,950
737823 said:
Do you not see the irony in these "activists" free riding off the evil DL to work AGAINST DL's interests?  I hope DL corporate security investigates and enforces the pass travel rules to the greatest extent possible. But I'm sure the big wigs will fly N11AM since afterall even First Class wouldn't be up to their standards. 

Josh
See he couldnt go 24 hours, lol.

Sito and other GLRs have flight benefits on their respective carriers and Sito can fly AA or US.

Keep up the misinformation.

And if they flew DL they would purchase tickets, the IAM uses Metropolitan Travel Service.

They dont fly the jet like you think, but hey you arent a fan of the truth as your lies and misinformation is an attempt to make the IAM look bad.

Why dont you do leave this thread like you have done with the mechanics, since what happens doesnt have any bearing on you at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back