IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
700UW said:
Like Sedgwick. Ford and Harrison and others?

What about the non-dl employees who will be helping during boarding?
What about the contract workers that perform US fleet in many cities and overhaul US aircraft? IAM representation at work!

Josh

southwind said:
3RD Party ring a bell?
At DL? How could it not? We're surrounded by them.

Apparently, DGS, ESIS, Ingenix, PeopleScout, Sedgwick, and more are okay-welcome, even- but an organization made up of and for the employees is not. Seems hypocritical to me.

• Banned
  • #1,923
It took two chapter 11 cases for US to farmout work, currently DL only has 43 stations and most of them are PMNW, and DL hasn't brought any work back and keeps contracting out.

The IAM at US saved several stations just a couple of months ago from being outsourced.

• Banned
  • #1,924
And US has the best scope for aircraft mtc, unlike DL who farms out ALL their heavy, as does UA except for C-checks, and WN only has 4 lines of check for 700 airplanes.

Shall I continue to correct your lies?

How many stations does US IAM have? How come in AUS, JFK, SAT, SJU, and STL the TWU has mainline fleet service but your weak IAM has contract? You proudly posted before that they gave the co an offer that met their ask but protected too much head count, not surprising the IAM wanted to protect dues so they gave concessions exceeding the company ask.

Josh

• Banned
  • #1,927
Then why is the IAM M and R better, even Bob Owens says so.

• Banned
  • #1,931
737823 said:
Better than your boys

Josh
Why do you constantly lie?

Are you a pathological liar?

The IAM CBA is better than the AA CBA in every area except the TWU makes slightly more.

Did you conveniently forget that the TWU represented mechanics on this board told you the TWU sucks?

Even Bob Owens has stated the IAM CBA Is better.

And the TWU Mechanics on here are trying to rid themselves of the TWU.

Why do you constantly post misinformation and lies?

700UW said:
Why do you constantly lie?

Are you a pathological liar?

The IAM CBA is better than the AA CBA in every area except the TWU makes slightly more.

Did you conveniently forget that the TWU represented mechanics on this board told you the TWU sucks?

Even Bob Owens has stated the IAM CBA Is better.

And the TWU Mechanics on here are trying to rid themselves of the TWU.

Why do you constantly post misinformation and lies?
Don't even know what josh said, since I've blocked him- but you are comparing apples and oranges. The iam cba isn't a bk contract - they had a transition agreement that improved the bk contract. AA is working under a bk cba. No sh1t it's worse. Take your f'n IAM blinders off and see things for what they are- BOTH cba's SUCK. You always dodge when people challenge you and show that you're not right. Man up for once and admit that they both suck. Would YOU have voted yes on the US cba? I know what I did - I voted NO!

• Banned
  • #1,933
The PMUS CBA isnt a Section 6 negotiated CBA, it was the Chapter 11 CBA with some improvements due to the merger with HP, it is a transition agreement, not a full negotiated Section 6 CBA.

700UW said:
The PMUS CBA isnt a Section 6 negotiated CBA, it was the Chapter 11 CBA with some improvements due to the merger with HP, it is a transition agreement, not a full negotiated Section 6 CBA.
So if improvements were made in the transition agreement they don't have a bankruptcy agreement now so stop defending this BS that your agreement was abrogated nine years ago. It's time to move on and move forward.

Josh

• Banned
  • #1,935
Never tell me what to do, you dont own the boards nor are you in charge of me.

And there were slight improvements made from the 11 CBA till the T/A.

The current negotiations are the first since 1999.

Stop with the lies and misinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back