IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different stations see different equipment different days. Some days BOS-ATL is a 757 others 738 or 320, DL adjusts capacity for day of week variations.

Josh

robbedagain said:
Kev  with the on going IAM organizing for the FAs and FSA  do you think it might be possible that they could may be announce something come fall if they get more than the required cards  for each of the 2 groups alone the Fleet and FAs at same time?
Anything's possible. IMO Fall is a reasonable target to aim for.

737823 said:
Different stations see different equipment different days. Some days BOS-ATL is a 757 others 738 or 320, DL adjusts capacity for day of week variations.

Josh
Hauenstein's a mad genius.

Kev I truly wish all you and the FAs all the best and truly love to see you all go union regardless   Its time you all get a voice and say in everything

enjoy your trip to MLB, robbed. It is a fun city. beaches are far quieter than other parts of Florida and in my opinion far nicer. I hope DL treats you very well also. I am sad to hear you didn't enjoy your DL pass benefits before.

interestingly, MLB is one of a number of cities that were started by DL using the DC9 as Eastern was teetering in difficulty.

MLB was a strong EA city but about five years after DL started service, EA failed and DL has been the dominant airline since.

It shows the value of having low cost, low risk aircraft to use for expansion when other carriers are struggling.

Actually I chose not to use dl service since I was a kid I flew dl couple of times flew nwa usair piedmont a lot bec of where I lived n grew up. Ive been to mlb area but not airport so it will be interestin to see. Im looking fwd to it.

Anytime kev.

• Banned
  • #1,867
10300700_10152116361991964_8838881691877498249_n.jpg

the best thing that DL is doing for junior people is to provide growth opportunities. DL is doing that in spades more than any other legacy airline and in the process provides far more in tangible benefits than a union could ever realistically promise, let alone deliver.

Glad to hear that Kev. On my trip to ATL and onward to MLB all but 1 of the flight attendants had pro iam stickers on their bags. Only one did not Good Luck Kev n u got my support. Best of luck

700UW said:
Noticed, in another one of your flyers, it says "DL cannot predict what union dues are going to be.................can the union? Besides, why should DL be concerned with how much your union is costing you............it was your decision to bring a 3rd party in!

southwind said:
Noticed, in another one of your flyers, it says "DL cannot predict what union dues are going to be.................can the union? Besides, why should DL be concerned with how much your union is costing you............it was your decision to bring a 3rd party in!
Stop posting while thinking. It makes no sense.

robbedagain said:
Glad to hear that Kev. On my trip to ATL and onward to MLB all but 1 of the flight attendants had pro iam stickers on their bags. Only one did not Good Luck Kev n u got my support. Best of luck
robbed,
you do realize that the MO of DL FAs has long been to act as if they are going to unionize, get the company to pull out the checkbook and open it even wider, and then fail to vote in a union.

Why should any DL employee actually vote for a union when they can the increased pay without the union dues and DL is a whole lot faster in finding its checkbook now than it ever will be with a union at the table.

You need only look at how long it takes airlines to decide to work with their unions to see the way union-mgmt. relationships work - and that is true even at WN whose employees have been passed by DL employees in the number and speed of pay raises while WN's employees are in contract negotiations.

robbedagain said:

I see more & more pins & bag tags on FA's w/each passing day. It's exciting to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back