IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno. If memory serves, based on what was proposed, mine would've gone up a nominal amount. It was a cost I would've been happy to bear- all the more so if it meant easing the burden of someone at the bottom of the pay scale.

• Banned
  • #1,757
10291215_251046821749978_3040499324405815805_n.jpg

it sure sounds like its picking up a helluva  lot of steam  so hopefully we will see the union at the widget real soon.
and why do you care?

hoping that there will be more miserable union members like yourself that haven't gotten what they expected?

• Banned
  • #1,760
And why do you care?

You arent a Delta employee, nor in ACS or inflight.

You are a FORMER Delta employee.

I have the exact same reason to see DL succeed that you have for AA.

I'll have to start asking you why you have any interest in what goes on at AA.

avoid nothing.

You seem to think it is ok for you to inject yourself into every other discussion but you can't accept that the very same reason that you have an interest in AA -which I certainly don't deny - is the same reason that someone else might have in another airline.

where in any of my posts did I ever say im a miserable union rep man?   you aint gonna find it bec Im not miserable    youre the one who is a miserable delta spokesman   you will never ever admit when your wrong   and when your called out on things  you change your tune  so therefore I take it youre the miserable one  not me  

you don't want me to make a production about it, but what is your username on this forum?

I am far from miserable.

just tell us why you care if DL is unionized or not.

tell us why you don't want your former employer unionized    tell us why its ok for dl to rape their employees any time they wish to     ask kev how much his ps check was during the same time period the pilots have gotten theirs.

I have many friends at dl who all wish to be unionized bec they don't care for the fact dl changes crap    hell the make up area is the part of the ramp but for dl its the only part that's outsourced    why is that
bec delta does what they want how they want all without employee input   that's why

except DL employees are far better off than its unionized peers; that is hardly disadvantaged, let alone RAPE. Really? Do you even know what that word means?

Kev got 8+% percent. The EXACT SAME percentage for every other DL employee.

DL has contractors in practically every part of the company, including at headquarters. You truly don't know what you are talking about.

More significantly, tell us how much your profit sharing was.

If you added up the union dues you have paid just since Kev became a DL employee, you would have a pretty nice check.

You've paid good money to get less pay than Kev. what a winning formula! NOT!

focus your interest on fixing your company and getting what you pay unions to get.

and Atletico ties it up.

• Banned
  • #1,768
They are better off than WN employees?

I don't think so.

But keep up with the misinformation.

I didn't say they were in total salary.

In terms of the amount of pay and salary increases even as a net of increased benefit costs (which all companies face), DL employees are at the top of the industry.

bar none.

tell us how many increases and for how much along with the amount of profit sharing each IAM represented group in the airline industry has won over the past 4-5 years.

DL employees have averaged 7% increases in compensation including Profit sharing per year.

I can tell you that IAM employees have come nowhere close.

how the heck is 8% better than 20% the pilots are getting... that's 12% difference   and a heck of a lot of money difference too   You have been out of the airline for yrs   so therefore you have no clue what the sentiment is like    Talk about people who don't know what theyre talkin about.. you are the top of the list  you have no idea what youre talkin about..  youre about as anti union as your partner in crime Josh is  I also happen to know a lot more than meets the eye  compared to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back