Where's the Birth Certificate?

I'm totally satisfied now and must thank xUt for all the investigative efforts. I also think 777 will accept these documents without prejudice.

Oh no, Tingles, aka Chris Matthews a birther now? :huh:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697//vp/40822521#40822521

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

Suggests controversy could hurt president's re-election chances

100810neilabercrombie.jpg

Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health. Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election in 2012.

Conceivably, the yet undisclosed birth record in the state archives that Abercrombie has discovered may have come from the grandparents registering Obama's birth, an event that would have triggered both the newspaper birth announcements and availability of a Certification of Live Birth, even if no long-form birth certificate existed.
:unsure:

ROTFLMAO

In the Star-Advertiser interview, the London paper said, Abercrombie "suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health."

Read more: Old media now asking about birth certificate http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=253649#ixzz1Bg5D6XEt

KTBB talk-radio host Garth Maier agreed, saying Abercrombie's explanation that a record of Obama's birth is "written down in the archives somewhere" sounds "pretty vague about actual evidence."

Maier reported that he had asked his radio listeners to respond to the question, "Do you have doubts President Obama was born in Hawaii?"

One listener, heard in a recording, said, "I didn't have doubts before, but now that the governor of the state can't produce a document of this nature, I really have my doubts now."

:lol:

Hawaii Governor..................................DENIED!

"A privacy law that shields birth certificates has prompted Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie to abandon efforts to dispel claims that President Barack Obama was born outside Hawaii, his office says."

"Hawaii's privacy laws have long barred the release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who doesn't have a tangible interest."

"Hawaii's health director said in 2008 and 2009 that she had seen and verified Obama's original vital records, and birth notices in two Honolulu newspapers were published within days of Obama's birth at Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu."

Can you say......................."PAY-OFF!"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110122/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_birth_certificate

WTF.....................I have a "VERY" tangible interest in knowing whether or not Nobama is a fraud !

Cantor

House Majority Leader Eric Cantor says he believes Obama is a citizen and that most Americans are beyond that question.

"I don't think it's an issue that we need to address at all. . It is not an issue that even needs to be on the policy-making table right now whatsoever," he said.

In other words, be quite or you will make us look like nuts.

Game-changer! Arizona to pass 2012 eligibility law

The proposal from state Rep. Judy Burges, who carried a similar plan that fell short last year only because of political maneuvering, was introduced yesterday with 16 members of the state Senate as co-sponsors.

It needs only 16 votes in the Senate to pass.

At the time the Constitution was written, many analysts agree, a "natural born citizen" was considered to be a citizen born of two citizen parents. If that indeed is correct, Obama never would have been qualified to be president, as he himself has confirmed his father was a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom, making Obama a dual citizen with Kenyan and American parentage at his birth.

ROTFLMAOA

I have to admit that WND is cheap entertainment. It's rather enjoyable finding all the flaws in their "stories". Like the fact that state law does not circumvent federal law, the story ignores the 14th Amendment and court cases involving it. It also ignores that there have been past presidnets who have had a parent or parents who were born in other countries. Like Thomas Jefferson, does that mean he should not have been president? And who exactly are these "analysts" who say a natural born citizen is one born of two citizen parents?

Back