Where's the Birth Certificate?

You'll find Obama's Certificate of Live Birth alongside Bush's WMD. . . .
AND best of all, Sara Palin knows where both of them are !!!

There are so many unresolved questions in the history of our nation . .. 9/11, JFK, the list goes on and on . . .
And with so many issues one could choose to research and focus ones' energies on . . . some have chosen THIS one.

I fear we are alienating really good people from public life. . . .
People like Colin Powell.
People who will not subject themselves or their families to the kind of nonsesense present in this dialogue.

There was a time when our media and our public had the intellect to ignore the occassional mis-steps of our civic leaders.
We routinely ignored (and I believe we expected) a level of mis-representation in their personal lives.
We had the good sense to know that they were human too.
And, we focussed on things that mattered.

Today . . . we focus on personality and traits and we extole thinking which can only be rationale if given sound-bite duration attention.
And, we end up with leaders like Palin . . and Brown and . . . others - - at a time, when we need our very very best.

And they're out there - - but it is precisely the kind of diatribe and nonesense that you are witness to in this very discussion that keeps those great leaders out of the public limelight.
It is this kind of thoughtless, useless, discourse which can only exist for the sole purpose of political expediency which retards our great nation at one of its darkest hours.

Assange has the birth certificate, and WMD proof.

I could ask you the same question.

Using that logic dell I could say where's the proff that GWB was born in the USA. So where's the evidence, have you seen it? Until you have seen it must mean he was not born here.

I'm a leftist now? Why is that dell, because I disagree with you on this subject? Please come up with something better than that to prove I'm "leftist". If that's you litmus test then I guess Michael Medved is a leftist.

What does the name calling say about you dell? When someone is out of intelligent arguments they often resort to that. Or they question someone’s loyalty to their country.

My credibility? What does it say about yours when you try and make someone like Philip Berg appear to be a crusader for the truth and fail to mention he believes that George Bush orchestrated 9-11. You’re the one who posts a video of Obama's grandmother saying he was born in Kenya. Of course the only way you could know what she was really saying is if you spoke her language, which you don't. Or trying to use irrelevant polls to try and prove your point.

Or calling sites like Fact Check and Opensecrets "questionable" without showing in anyway how they are "questionable". While at the same time using an obviously biased site like WND that often twists the facts, lies or brings up things that are totally irrelevant.

Ever hear of logic and critical thinking?

Say what?

Ever think that maybe it got the desired result?

No offense to your extensive 'research'. Clicking on links to unknown sites is something I avoid.

Perhaps, if you could post your thoughts, instead of what others think for you your credibility would improve.

No offense to your extensive 'research'. Clicking on links to unknown sites is something I avoid.

Perhaps, if you could post your thoughts, instead of what others think for you your credibility would improve.

Links to unknown sites? Like the one I posted above that is a link to previous post this site? Yeah watch out for that airlineforums.com site. It maybe "unknown"??? Maybe it is something you should avoid after all? LOL

Credibility must be hard concept for you.

The Birth Certificate is in Hawaii. Go there and ask for it.

It's amazing that, 4 years after this non-issue was brought up, it's STILL being brought up by some people.

I want to see John Boehner's BC. With that orange skin, I don't think he's human. :p

obama-birth-certificate.jpg

:p :p :p

Back