What a Shame !

MCI transplant said:
Come on Bears! ------ Be Nice!

Deep inside I know you're right...'MCI,....
But the Asss Hole   DOES come across as a SANCTIMONIOUS DUETCHE BAG !

(Now. what was i doing before I made this reply ?
O I know.      I was crusin' the 'cooler to see what kind of mischief that CRANKY ol' BAS-TARD from Pittsburgh was up to ! ........He's been TOOOO quiet lately, which means he's up to NO GOOD !
Evident by the lack of posted....BEAR Pictures.    JESUS, I hope the OLD  'P-rick is OK !
Mayyy...be........... he's in the "Slammer.  Hmmm. )    : > )                 

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Deep inside I know you're right...'MCI,....
But the Asss Hole   DOES come across as a SANCTIMONIOUS DUETCHE BAG !

(Now. what was i doing before I made this reply ?
O I know.      I was crusin' the 'cooler to see what kind of mischief that CRANKY ol' BAS-TARD from Pittsburgh was up to ! ........He's been TOOOO quiet lately, which means he's up to NO GOOD !
Evident by the lack of posted....BEAR Pictures.    JESUS, I hope the OLD  'P-rick is OK !
Mayyy...be........... he's in the "Slammer.  Hmmm. )    : > )                 

Got a pic of you working in the 'read em and weep' thread.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
So..'Dog is a "sniviling little libtard prick" you say.

OK, then describe YOURSELF for the rest of us, you  ' F'-    D-----  Bag '   !
Why? You already have your perceptions. Keep them.

sel1317370791597.png

La Li Lu Le Lo said:

If you collected unemployment you don't get to agree to the statement 

Confiscation of wealth and redistribution of it to others is not Compassion or Charity. It's theft.

777 fixer said:

Confiscation of wealth and redistribution of it to others is not Compassion or Charity. It's theft.

Most states an employee does contribute to the UI premium so he is partially correct. However the biggest portion is paid by the employer and extended benefits are usually provided by the Federal Government. 

In all case the parties involved are forced to contribute by law much like ObamaCare.

777 fixer said:

I collected unemployment, once, for 2 weeks, took that long to find another job, sorry. I figured after the thousands I've paid in, Big Brother made out like a bandit!

Back