What a Shame !

PHXConx said:
mostly??? the middle class.. not welfare recipients
Welfare recipients don't buy goods and services? Do tell. They buy goods where I work all the time.

southwind said:
Oh they buy cars, x-boxes and flat screens from the evil corporations and reserve their EBT Credit Card for steaks, beer and liquor!
So they do buy goods and services?

signals said:
The working man, including myself, is basically a leech.
I do not agree with that statement since it is unrealistic for a business owner to have all the skills he needs to run most businesses. A good owner realizes he can't do it all by himself and acts accordingly. 

The government does not create wealth it only "redistributes" it. People ***** about corporate welfare but they never stop to think that those companies make 100 percent of the wealth of this country. Show me one person from the "entitlement" crowd that can say they enrich this country. 

I do not agree with that statement since it is unrealistic for a business owner to have all the skills he needs to run most businesses. A good owner realizes he can't do it all by himself and acts accordingly. 

The government does not create wealth it only "redistributes" it. People #### about corporate welfare but they never stop to think that those companies make 100 percent of the wealth of this country. Show me one person from the "entitlement" crowd that can say they enrich this country.
You got me confused. My statement was meant as a look at all the whiners, who will say how unfair their employer is and are ungrateful that this employer created the job and pays their salaries. Too many are ready to jump on their employer(and then go after Wal-Mart and complain about them) and are ungrateful for having a job.

Ask your buddy, 700, how unfair THE MAN is!

signals said:
You got me confused. My statement was meant as a look at all the whiners, who will say how unfair their employer is and are ungrateful that this employer created the job and pays their salaries. Too many are ready to jump on their employer(and then go after Wal-Mart and complain about them) and are ungrateful for having a job.

Ask your buddy, 700, how unfair THE MAN is!
That may have been the intent of your post but that is not what I got from it. Call it a miscommunication. 

I will not be asking 700UW anything. I have him and the other 3 stooges on ignore (Ms Tree, Dog Wonder, Glenn Quagmire). 

signals said:
Contribution from those who are expendable amount to little.
That specifically is what I was responding to.

I will not be asking 700UW anything. I have him and the other 3 stooges on ignore (Ms Tree, Dog Wonder, Glenn Quagmire).
That would be four stooges on ignore. FM radio, books, newspapers, and everything outside of Tulsa.

Latest posts

Back