What a Shame !

Glenn Quagmire said:
With what does one use to calculate statistics?

It sounds like we (those of us who have studied and get paid for our knowledge and use of it) have different definitions.

That would be the correct one, and the one you choose to use.
You just can't admit you are wrong can you?

I am done talking about this subject.

Dog Wonder said:
And you are arguing with your computer screen.
No. He's arguing with a person who's only capable of putting together 1 sentence per day!

Dog-Fail-21.gif

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Alaska, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, in case you were wondering.

Then why would you add unemployment to the list if you know it is calculated into the cost of doing business and paid by the employer. If a business can't cover the cost of doing business then they don't need to be in business. They can't all be Amtrak. If a business thinks the investment they are making in me is not worth the cost they have the option to fire me (unless it is UNION).

The fact you would even bring that up makes YOU look stupid.

It's only stupid because you can't come up with a better response to the fact that you benefited from a government program that you did not pay one dime into.

777 fixer said:

It's only stupid because you can't come up with a better response to the fact that you benefited from a government program that you did not pay one dime into.
Pathetic much?

777 fixer said:

Like earned income credit or someone who never worked on stamps and welfare?

777 fixer said:

It is pathetic to pretend you don't benefit from government programs and collect an unemployment check.
I've been paying into these programs for close to 40 years...........can everyone who benefits from these programs say they've paid "ANYTHING" into these programs?

Back