What a Shame !

777 fixer said:

Wait a minute?  You received money from the government for school?  If that's the case then where do you get off calling other people parasites?
So you want to compare the government covering 50 percent of my school which I have already paid back plus more due to higher wages to someone sitting on welfare for years, or getting their check subsidized and pension subsidized for the rest of their life?

That is a stupid argument and anybody with brains could see the flaws in it. 

I have made it clear I do not have issues with helping someone when they are down, my issue is with making welfare and subsidies a way of life. I have already said this numerous times. You libtards have a real knack for hearing (or in this case seeing) what you want to hear.

Hey 'Dog.

4  MORE hours of OVERTIME last night, probably More tonite, Friday, with ALWAYS OVERTIME..... ( because of special Friday trains to bring the NYC folks up here to the 'country' for the week-end),.........I mean,.......hey, I'll be 70 years old this month,....and I mean an....'Ol BEAR get easily tired,...so a PAID SICK Day (probably saturday) is looking like a possibility !

PS,

RR workers are COVERED by a NATIONAL  (annual)..'Sick Day" Policy.
NO QUESTIONS ASKED, if used  !!!!!
This OF COURSE was SIGNED and AGREED TO by the likes of.......BNSF / UNION PACIFIC / CSX / Norfolk and Southern,.......and my Favorite........A M T R A K  !!

GOD BLESS the UNIONS in this Country.
They are as AMERICAN as .....'Apple Pie and CHEVROLET' .

Be well "Dog, my dear friend .

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Hey 'Dog.

4  MORE hours of OVERTIME last night, probably More tonite, Friday, with ALWAYS OVERTIME..... ),.........I mean,.......hey, I'll be 70 years old this month,...
70 years old, working OT when you could be sitting on the porch living off Social Security.  Who called you a parasite?

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
So you want to compare the government covering 50 percent of my school which I have already paid back plus more due to higher wages to someone sitting on welfare for years, or getting their check subsidized and pension subsidized for the rest of their life?

That is a stupid argument and anybody with brains could see the flaws in it. 

I have made it clear I do not have issues with helping someone when they are down, my issue is with making welfare and subsidies a way of life. I have already said this numerous times. You libtards have a real knack for hearing (or in this case seeing) what you want to hear.

You lose any sort of credibility ranting about people who get money from the government being parasites while at the same time getting money from them yourself.  And far as unemployment is concerned I'm sure there's probably a business owner or two who view people like you as a parasite. 

SparrowHawk said:
I started using "Libtard" the very day I heard  "Teabagger". Don't like the insult when you're called a "Libtard"? Try practicing the Golden Rule.

Notice I don't use "libtard much anymore? WHY? Because Gammy was correct when she told me "Two wrongs don't make a right"

You must have me confused with someone else as I've never used the term Teabagger.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Hey 'Dog.

4  MORE hours of OVERTIME last night, probably More tonite, Friday, with ALWAYS OVERTIME..... ( because of special Friday trains to bring the NYC folks up here to the 'country' for the week-end),.........I mean,.......hey, I'll be 70 years old this month,....and I mean an....'Ol BEAR get easily tired,...so a PAID SICK Day (probably saturday) is looking like a possibility !

PS,

RR workers are COVERED by a NATIONAL  (annual)..'Sick Day" Policy.
NO QUESTIONS ASKED, if used  !!!!!
This OF COURSE was SIGNED and AGREED TO by the likes of.......BNSF / UNION PACIFIC / CSX / Norfolk and Southern,.......and my Favorite........A M T R A K  !!

GOD BLESS the UNIONS in this Country.
They are as AMERICAN as .....'Apple Pie and CHEVROLET' .

Be well "Dog, my dear friend .
You really must be hard up bears! ------ if you have no one to call " my dear friend" except Dog !!!! And still working at 70? What's the problem bears? Or is it just a matter of greed?

777 fixer said:

You lose any sort of credibility ranting about people who get money from the government being parasites while at the same time getting money from them yourself.  And far as unemployment is concerned I'm sure there's probably a business owner or two who view people like you as a parasite. 

Parasites for votes.

MCI transplant said:
You really must be hard up bears! ------ if you have no one to call " my dear friend" except Dog !!!! And still working at 70? What's the problem bears? Or is it just a matter of greed?
Call it greed or call it smart. It pays to wait until 70 to collect SSI because the income doubles from 62. I see people retiring and being bored with themselves.

signals said:
Call it greed or call it smart. It pays to wait until 70 to collect SSI because the income doubles from 62. I see people retiring and being bored with themselves.
You may have a point signals! I retired at 68, and could have worked a couple more, until AA pulled the plug on MCI. ------ But! life isn't all about money! And we only have a limited amount of time on this Earth. When you get to our age, that fact becomes more apparent every day! That's why you'll find my wife, and myself, down in the Virgin Islands come winter time! We have a place down there that we rent out the rest of the year, if your interested?

We kept our desert house for the same reason you've got your USVI place. Life is too short to be shoveling snow...

Each individual must do their homework before they retire. The goal is to not outlive your money, or going back to work because the money ran out or doesn't have the same buying power. A COLA increase will just buy an extra coffee. I'm not going to retire at 62 but I doubt I'll go until 70.

Back