Sandra Bland

Glenn Quagmire said:
http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/07/breaking-new-video-show-texas-state-police-officer-lies-to-dispatch-about-sandra-bland-arrest/

UPDATE II: In minute 25 and 26 the video shows credible evidence of technical difficulties suggesting the possibility of editing or some undisclosed technical error combination thereof, as published originally to Youtube by the Texas DPS and shown below. While the audio sounds like a continuous stream of discussion between dispatch or phone and Officer Encinia, the video below shows the tow truck driver leaving his car multiple times without going back to the cab of his wrecker. The same vehicles can clearly be seen to pass multiple times. It is unknown at this time if the irregularities signal intentional editing, technical difficulties or a combination of both. A lot can happen in 2 minutes.

UPDATE III: Academy Award Nominee Ava DuVernay also believes the Sandra Bland video to be intentionally edited.
Yep, that's just repeating old and since corrected information. Here's an article from July 22nd:

http://www.texastribune.org/2015/07/22/dps-sandra-bland-video-wasnt-doctored/

"To eliminate any concerns as to the efficacy of the video, DPS previously requested the FBI examine the dash cam and jail video to ensure the integrity of the video," he wrote. "The entire video was uploaded to include the audio and video of the conversation the trooper had by telephone with his sergeant, which occurred after the arrest. Some of the video that occurred during this conversation was affected in the upload and is being addressed. "

Yeah....his phone call sounded like Eddie Haskell talking to Mrs Cleaver...Gee Mrs Cleaver...I was on my very best most polite behaviour, and she started MFing everything.  It hurt my virgin ears to hear such language after I pointed a tazer at her head. 

Gee Mrs Cleaver, how's the Beaver?

He asked her at least twice what was wrong and if she was ok......her actions are now arousing his suspicion that she is under the influence or having mental issues. He has a right to tell her to get out of the car and cuff her EVEN if she isn't being arrested to protect himself while continuing the investigation. She shot the lock off after that.

She was under the influence of drugs.
She was suffering mental issues.

delldude said:
Gee Mrs Cleaver, how's the Beaver?

He asked her at least twice what was wrong and if she was ok......her actions are now arousing his suspicion that she is under the influence or having mental issues. He has a right to tell her to get out of the car and cuff her EVEN if she isn't being arrested to protect himself while continuing the investigation. She shot the lock off after that.

She was under the influence of drugs.
She was suffering mental issues.

Yes....yank them out of the car because of suspected mental issues.  But don't you DARE think about using suspicion of mental issues to prevent you from buying a gun.  Just ask the Louisiana shooter. 

KCFlyer said:

Yes....yank them out of the car because of suspected mental issues.  But don't you DARE think about using suspicion of mental issues to prevent you from buying a gun.  Just ask the Louisiana shooter. 

System you support failed......LOL

Yes, because we all know the Governor determines the budget, not the state legislature...

KCFlyer said:

Jindal cut mental health spending in Louisiana.  It pleased the gun crowd there.  

Slipped through the Fed cracks......nothing to do with Jindal. Police denied him a pistol permit in 2006, confiscated guns from his home in 2008, why didn't that show up on a background check?  Duh

Some much for your federally mandated, liberally approved background check system.

Drew Griffin, a senior investigative correspondent for CNN, said it appears Houser was cleared to buy the gun because he didn't have any convictions for serious crimes.
"He just didn't show up on any of the instant background checks," Griffin said.

The Jindal proposed and legislature approved fundimg issue speaks to the supply side, as in Roof and who knows how many others might have gotten help and treatment and not be wandering aimlessly around committing petty vrimes, or becoming radicalized by extremists and committing mass murder.

Your myopic comment regarding the (as illustrated by your myopic comment...) weak and ineffective registration and tracking provisions in place is merely a deflection, a straw man with no legs.

For example, and I do not and would not do this.

I have a great background to check

I can go to WalMart or Dirt Cheap and buy anything I want - and turn around and sell it to whoever comes up the drive with cash in hand, no mayter their background or mental state or anything else.

What sense does that make?

Anyone who can pass a background check can go to WalMart or Dirt Cheap and buy anything I want - and turn around and sell it to whoever comes up the drive with cash in hand, no mayter their background or mental state or anything else.

Back